Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (60419 Views)

Which State Pays Doctor Corpers Highest Salary / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Osteve2(m): 4:10am On Aug 24, 2012
PalmTree: Guys, I served in lagos (Batch C 2010). If you are posted to a govt sch, you'l be paid 15k and 10k in ministries but private sector varies. Local govt also varies from 5k-10k. If you work in any govt office either state or local, you wud not b paid until after 3mths but you'l get the accumulated cash after that period. Ciao!
Things don change o...lagos state is now paying only 610corpers in each batch. Nobody knows y sha.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by enochogulu: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
See as una dey analyse money like politians...make una go find work do after service ooo
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Emmysteve(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
enochogulu: See as una dey analyse money like politians...make una go find work do after service ooo
shataaap there
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Damoddy(f): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2012
Pls how much do they pay in Oyo State
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by emekatimsu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Served in delta state..they pay 5k
I think Abia state pays around 3k
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by stephnie44(f): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
benue...its poor but if u serve in logo local govt u ll know dat it pays 2 b in ugba or anyii.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by donJ2(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mayflowa:

Contrary to what you argue against, NYSC docs are really well paid! My sis-in-law just finished from one of Lagos State Local Govt Clinics for her NYSC. She was being paid 175k by the Local Govt.
Datz not true, no l.g.a in 9ja pays nysc doc 175k,...hw much do their teachin hospt pay their copers, let alone an L.g.a ...nysc and house job r 2diffrent tins financialy and odawize.. U can aswell post d name of dat L.g.a, i can confirm wat dy pay 4u
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by iFollowCorpers(f): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2012
shenaz: flippin Ṭ̣ђё birdie comes naturally

You mean the bird on twitter? Lolz

Follow and mention @ifollowcorpers and get an #InstantFollowBack!

For Updates, News and shared info from fellow corpers.

www.twitter.com/ifollowcorpers

www.nairaland.com/1045540/get-nysc-updates-twitter-ifollowcorpers
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by uniquenaira(f): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mayflowa:

Contrary to what you argue against, NYSC docs are really well paid! My sis-in-law just finished from one of Lagos State Local Govt Clinics for her NYSC. She was being paid 175k by the Local Govt.

Big fat lie!!!! Except u mean her housmanship salary..
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by keecy10: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
i want to knw hw much akwa-ibom payz.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by keystone123(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2012
how much is zamfara state paying their corp membes I have someone posted there.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by bariton(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, how can one get to NYSC Orientation Camp in Enugu State?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Prettylady1: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Rivers pay 12k ad Imo 5k
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Ligxy(f): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Pls who knows anything abt Enugu state? How's d camp like and how to get a good ppa.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Barcanaija(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2012
Ligxy: Pls who knows anything abt Enugu state? How's d camp like and how to get a good ppa.
if you nid gud ppa.holla at me
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Barcanaija(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2012
Ligxy: Pls who knows anything abt Enugu state? How's d camp like and how to get a good ppa.
if you nid gud ppa in enugu.holla at me
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by billtommy(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Does anyone know if corpers get posted to meaniful private schools in rivers? With better pay?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by shoesaffairs(f): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Which hospital in akwa ibom are u serving in.

DEE DEE111: Im currently serving in akwa ibom state-a doctor- and im receiving 120k per month. Other corps members reciv 6k-10k. Exxonmobil is paying 50k though
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by abrajproperty: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rivers
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by lawizle(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
sureboykris: it depends on profession, Ūя̲̅ ppa n local government. M serving now in benue n d least i pick in A̶̲̥̅ month is 150k. The least

You r a doctor I bliv..I am as well..just hoping am posted toh a profitable place..I no get energy for runz @ol.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by lawizle(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
omicron: Pls dont confuse docs doing housemanship wt corper docs. All dis 175k, 200k are all lies. The highest payin st8s dnt even pay up to 100, maybe around 80k or so. Some states pay as low as 20k. But they r significantly paid higher than others sha.

Are you a doctor?watz yur source?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by lawizle(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Justosaus:

LOL. Where on earth did you hear that? To my knowledge the best is about 120k, except you go to some core north states which may pay slightly higher. I'm a doc presently slaving (sorry, serving) in oyo state & receiving 30k !

Which state pays 120k?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by waistaa(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Abeg make una no vex ooooooo.dose of us wey study business courses like accounting,economics,management dem nko.where we fit serve for primary assignment and how much dem go pay.

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Winny28(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wat is PPA salary i dont understand pls.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Vicky2k(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
PPA Means Place of Primary Assignment
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by mathensy(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2015
Enugu state pay 10k, Kwara pay nothing
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Jasi7(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
crackhouse:
are u going there to collect salary or are u going there to serve ur country?.

Crackhouse forget that thing wey u dey talk abeg...no be only serve your country...wetin the country don do for you.

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Meek75(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
what about DELTA...HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY COROERS
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Meek75(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
what about DELTA...HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY CORper

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? / My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017