Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism (2098 Views)

What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 03, 2012
More than 100million people worldwide worship Yoruba gods. shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUvg__gzt-g

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by ektbear: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2012
Judaism is a small religion. Mostly only practiced by Jews. Half of whom are atheists or agnostic..
Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by aljharem(m): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2012
Buddhists, Muslims, Yoruba join pope for peace pilgrimage

Buddhist monks, Muslim imams, Yoruba leaders and a handful of agnostics traveled with Pope Benedict XVI to the Umbrian hilltown of Assisi on Thursday to make a communal call for peace and insist that religion must not be used as a pretext for war.

The event was designed to commemorate the 25th anniversary of a daylong prayer for peace called by Pope John Paul II in 1986 amid Cold War conflicts in dozens of countries. Some 300 delegates representing a rainbow of faiths answered Benedict's invitation, though the event lacked the star power of 1986 when the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, Native American chiefs and others came together to pray.

Traditional Catholics condemned the meeting as they did in 1986, saying it was blasphemy for the pope to invite leaders of "false" religions to pray to their Gods for peace. The Society of St. Pius X, a breakaway traditionalist group which Benedict has been working to bring back into Rome's fold, said it would be celebrating 1,000 Masses to atone for the damage done by the event and urged the pope to use the occasion to urge others to convert to Catholicism

http://news.yahoo.com/rainbow-religious-leaders-join-pope-peace-091838019.html;_ylt=AjtKu7ay7j4afwD9P7QmpFM7Xs8F;_ylu=X3oDMTQzZ3N0dG9yBG1pdANUb3BTdG9yeSBVU1NGIFJlbGlnaW9uU1NGBHBrZwMyOTQ4MGU5OS1kODhiLTM0ODMtOTA0Ni0xODI0ODJmYmZhZWMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3RvcF9zdG9yeQR2ZXIDNzQzNjFlYTAtMDA5MC0xMWUxLThkMzUtMzhkYWIwZTJjZWMy;_ylg=X3oDMTFwc3ZuNThtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdAN1c3xyZWxpZ2lvbgRwdANzZWN0aW9ucw--;_ylv=3
Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2012
Religions are human concoction that lead to non existent God or gods. A world without religion, particularly Islam, would be a better world.
Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by sangoleye: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'm Cuban practitioner of the yoruba religion My name is Sango leye and I'm very proud of it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
There are almost as many Pagans in the world today, as there are christians. all is not lost.
Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
There are almost as many Pagans in the world today, as there are christians. all is not lost.

Na lie.

Christians are 2 times more than you.

However, I am happy that at least some Nigerian religion survives.

We should recongize christianity for the slave master religion it is angry
Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Na lie.

Christians are 2 times more than you.

However, I am happy that at least some Nigerian religion survives.

We should recongize christianity for the slave master religion it is angry

i said almost.
https://www.nairaland.com/1184344/paganism-worlds-largest-religious-population
If the tribes unite, then we can see some stastical progress in Paganism. sad
Re: Yoruba Religion(ifa) Is Top 6 In The World - Bigger Than Judaism by sangoleye: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i said almost.
https://www.nairaland.com/1184344/paganism-worlds-largest-religious-population
If the tribes unite, then we can see some stastical progress in Paganism. sad

Unity is what is neded

(1) (Reply)

Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates daughter's Birthday [PICS] / Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day / The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.