Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How I Get My Games And Accessories - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How I Get My Games And Accessories (1678 Views)

Help:my Games Are Not Playing. / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Psp Won't Recognise My Games! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Get My Games And Accessories by Junior360(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
coolOnce again the cool J360 is here with info that might interest those who don't know and those who want to know more on how I'm gonna prepare for a long and exciting holiday and want all my nairaland friends to share it with me. As the topic implies, online shopping has finally made it possible for us to get anything we want from abroad. For me, it's UK2ME (for Nigerian residents). An interlink between the customer and his site of purchase.

Uk2me homepage
http://www.uk2meonline.com

With this site, you don't need a credit card or foreign money transfer. Your local atm/naira debit card is all you need and pay in naira for goods and services and you'll have your stuff delivered to your doorstep or you'll be given details through your email, the local courier service (e.g DHL) where you will go to and of course your waybill number to claim your goods. However I advise you should go with a form of identification e.g national ID, driver's licence in case you may be asked. In my place it's hardly necessary. Oh yeah about the service charge in case you're wondering, it's 10£/10$ (from site) at least. And if you are outside Lagos you need to pay N2500 more for the delivery of your goods from there. All foreign prices and charges will be summed for the total payment in naira for you to comply. For more details, use the link below

How to order,
http://www.uk2meonline.com/cms/aspx
Note: if you can't get through this link then use your main address bar or use the homepage link and enter the faqs page.

Some of you may still be unable to afford this but if you can, this is a guarantee. I've ordered twice and I'm about to do it again. But if there is any one here who has an easier option for my friends please contribute. And feel free to ask questions.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: How I Get My Games And Accessories by Junior360(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
smileyNew x360 games on the move. Halo 4, RE 6, DOA 5. I'm comin 4 y'all.
Re: How I Get My Games And Accessories by omafones: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Junior360: smileyNew x360 games on the move. Halo 4, RE 6, DOA 5. I'm comin 4 y'all.

Halo4, RE6, Assassins Creed III, already on ground in Nigeria - call 08033068085
Re: How I Get My Games And Accessories by Junior360(m): 5:22am On Jan 25, 2013
winkWeak laser lens in my phat x360. So I ordered for a replacement. My favorite fighting game (ssf4) will be taken to the next level. To do that, I ordered the ps3/x360 fighting stick. I only wish these game parts and accessories are available here in naija.
Re: How I Get My Games And Accessories by oshioke2012: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
i have a playstation vita right now and its up for sale
yes, ready to sell this gadget for as little as 40k, very clean, cos its two weeks old

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Cheap Or Exchange Ps3 Games In Enugu? / I Need UNCHARTED 3 Ps3 Game / Xbox Only, Post Your Xboxlive Gamertag Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.