Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland (1756 Views)

I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / How Do I locate My Smf Boardindex.template.php File Via Ftp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by JambExpert(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have feature links Topics Arranged Like nairaland
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by oloyedejamiu: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2012
which version of smf are you running.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by JambExpert(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by JambExpert(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
i am using the latest version of smf
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Search the mod at smf website.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by ahmedinho1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
I don't think there is a mod for that. You can use a portal like TinyPortal to do that. Create a block and add topics manually.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by zolzlolz(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Anyone know which smf version the old nairaland was using?
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by oloyedejamiu: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2012
JambExpert: 2.2

the mod is hot forum links from smf website.

but unfortunately the mod is not working for smf 2.2

its only working for smf 1.16

nairaland is the old smf 1.16 version.

thats why it can use hot forum links.

hope this helps.

thanks.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
1.12 Version.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by zolzlolz(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks, mrperfect
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by naijacampu(m): 1:56am On Jun 08, 2012
I don't think this website is currently running on PHP, i guess it is now running on PYTHON, regarding the 'Nairaland Mod' I have seen it somewhere but it looks like the mode is made for SMF 1.x.x version and not 2.X
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by zolzlolz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thanks mrperfect, but I already have a host. Does fantastico only install the latest versions of smf. I don't want 2.02, I want an older version for the themes.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by naijacampu(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2012
zolzlolz: Thanks mrperfect, but I already have a host. Does fantastico only install the latest versions of smf. I don't want 2.02, I want an older version for the themes.

Which version of SMF exactly do you want?
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by JambExpert(m): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2012
how do i go about installing the HOT FORUM LINK in smf?
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
zolzlolz: Thanks mrperfect, but I already have a host. Does fantastico only install the latest versions of smf. I don't want 2.02, I want an older version for the themes.
Then, you have to download 1.16 from SMF site and install it manually.

1 Like

Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by naijacampu(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
The last time I checked, fantastico don't install SMF 2.X.X version, it installs 1.X.X version.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by zolzlolz(f): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2012
Mrperfect and others. Sorry for replying so late, but I've found the theme I want. Thank you all for your help.
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2012
zolzlolz: Mrperfect and others. Sorry for replying so late, but I've found the theme I want. Thank you all for your help.
You're welcome, I'm always here to be of help concerning WEBHOSTING,DOMAIN AND ANY PHP AND CGI SCRIPTS INSTALLATION. These are services we offer among others

1 Like

Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by adewaleh(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
I'm running smf 2.2... I installed simple portal to add blocks but how do i add block after boards and before forum state.... Any body
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by adewaleh(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
mrperfect: You're welcome, I'm always here to be of help concerning WEBHOSTING,DOMAIN AND ANY PHP AND CGI SCRIPTS INSTALLATION. These are services we offer among others
hi mrperfect. I need a host here and what service do u offer? Mail me @ diana.mclane@yahoo.com
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
zolzlolz: Mrperfect and others. Sorry for replying so late, but I've found the theme I want. Thank you all for your help.
pls can u pls post the link to download the theme. I need it pls .tx
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
pls can u pls post the link to download the theme. I need it pls .tx
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
Adewale, I have email you, you also see our hosting plans here www.perfectvisualhost.com/hosting.html. To position block on any part of your forum, click on that block edit button,you will see all the options.If u need further assistance,order our hosting so we assist in our forum,we clients usin it
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by adewaleh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
mrperfect: Adewale, I have email you, you also see our hosting plans here www.perfectvisualhost.com/hosting.html. To position block on any part of your forum, click on that block edit button,you will see all the options.If u need further assistance,order our hosting so we assist in our forum,we clients usin it
thanks i saw ur message... I signed up before i got ur mails... I'm gonna send u sum details about the packages....
Re: How Can Iconfigure My SMF To Have Feature Links Topics Arranged Like Nairaland by mrperfect(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ok, you are welcome!
I saw your sign up. Please remove the fullstop at the .html so that the url will open.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” / Website Designers In Enugu State / What Does 009 + Nigerian Poastal Code Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.