Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! (4803 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Typical Mindset Of Nigerians Towards Relationship / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
I never bash my Naija girls but today I got 2 say something I dont really like abt my cool sisters. .Naija girls are so stuck up

why cant u guys be nice 2 guys who approach you? dont u want 2 make friends or what?
a guy approaching does not mean he is going ra-pe u or kill u. .just be nice

i asked my Nigerian friend why shes not nice 2 her admirers who approach HER= =she told me theres no need 2 talk 2 a male stranger. dats she has a boyfriend and sees no need 2 be friendly strangers

like WTF?

3 Likes

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila: I never bash my Naija girls but today I got 2 say something I dont really like abt my cool sisters. .Naija girls are so stuck up

why cant u guys be nice 2 guys who approach you? dont u want 2 make your friends or what?
a guy approaching does not mean he is going ra-pe u or play u. .just be nice

i asked my Nigerian friend why shes not nice 2 her admirers who approach HER= =she told me theres no need 2 talk 2 a male stranger. dats she has a boyfriend and sees no need 2 be friendly strangers

like WTF?

LOL Interesting post, but yah that is because Naija girls these days have Western mindset and mentality
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL Interesting post, but yah that is because Naija girls these days have Western mindset and mentality
!
western mindset and mentality ke? white girls are known 2 be nicer 2 der admirers compared 2 black girls! when u approach Nigerian girls-she will keep her face like stone as if the boy is going to kill her
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by ijebabe: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
It has nothing to do with western mindset Fulaman, they are just stupid which is universal! So you have a boyfriend, so fccking what? All men are now enemies? Anyway these are kids so don't know why I'm bothering myself grin
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Sijo01(f): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ur frnd nt been nice to her male folks doz nt giv u d impetus 2generalize.

Btw, its Nigeria girls nt Nigerian girls @title of ur thread!
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ladies Ladies I don't agree o, for one, White girls are not that nice (when I compare a white American girl to a black American girl, a black American girl is easier to approach). In fact, White American girls are stuck up to a certain age from my understanding (usually that age is late 20s/early 30s). That is why I probably will just go for a Senegalese or Malian woman lol grin mek u no vex my dears
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
Just cos your dumb friend did it does not mean everyone else does it

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fulaman198: Ladies Ladies I don't agree o, for one, White girls are not that nice (when I compare a white American girl to a black American girl, a black American girl is easier to approach). In fact, White American girls are stuck up to a certain age from my understanding (usually that age is late 20s/early 30s). That is why I probably will just go for a Senegalese or Malian woman lol grin mek u no vex my dears

hmmm interesting. .black guys always say how white girls are much nicer than black girls
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Just cos your dumb friend did it does not mean everyone else does it

trust me I wont say most but MANY nigerian girls just think like her
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nayah(f): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

FULA my dear why do you always opposite "westerners" to Africans and always want to justify some behaviours by this statement?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila:

hmmm interesting. .black guys always say how white girls are much nicer than black girls

In some aspects they are (they are just more passive than black girls really), but when it comes to approaching them and talking to them they act as if they own the world. I am not really into Oyibo girls anyways because I'm a traditionalist
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nayah:
FULA my dear why do you always opposite "westerners" to Africans and always want to justify some behaviours by this statement?

Because Nayah dear it is true, Africans as a whole try to imitate a lot of what westerners do which is a shame. Look at "Naija" music of today, it is Western/American based all this RnB rubbish, etc. etc. It is not Naija culture/tradition. A lot of Africans truly believe that Western culture is superior to their own when it is not. You have singers for Naija who are wannabe Ushers and R Kellys, I find it frustrating that African culture is quickly disappearing.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by faceit: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
dat arent true, girls shld be nice to everybody... Cios u got a bf dont mean u shld b rude to anybody,b nice and friendly to everyone even if the guys want to ask u out, dat wouldnt kill u, if u r nt interested in dating d guy just say so and b friends
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nayah(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

Because Nayah dear it is true, Africans as a whole try to imitate a lot of what westerners do which is a shame. Look at "Naija" music of today, it is Western/American based all this RnB rubbish, etc. etc. It is not Naija culture/tradition. A lot of Africans truly believe that Western culture is superior to their own when it is not. You have singers for Naija who are wannabe Ushers and R Kellys, I find it frustrating that African culture is quickly disappearing.

Dear, I think this is a bit extreme a statement. Now this is the globalization and you as an African you think African are just imitate the others but why don't you think about these westerners who wear their baby like Africans women nowadays at back, or wear African clothes or attire and call this " ethnic fashion"? I don't think it's about a trend but about individuals. African music is still as well as African that "modern" or mixt. Bikutsi or Assiko which are traditionnal dance in Cameroon are still very popular so please try to balance a bit

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila:

trust me I wont say most but MANY nigerian girls just think like her
Define "many" just because you walk with a bunch of childish bimbos you call friends does not mean everyone is like that.
The world is bigger than you think
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by ijebabe: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Many students of social psychology will tell you that Globalization is the new Colonization by the whites smiley Makes one think different.

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Tyche(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Define "many" just because you walk with a bunch of childish bimbos you call friends does not mean everyone is like that.
The world is bigger than you think
OMG
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tyche: OMG
What?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
ijebabe: Many students of social psychology will tell you that Globalization is the new Colonization by the whites smiley Makes one think different.

LOL So true, but that is the truth though. That is what Globalization is (Westernization aka colonization by white people worldwide)
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Just cos your dumb friend did it does not mean everyone else does it

She said "some". lipsrsealed

@Fulaman please bro. Stop blaming our western culture on everything that is negative in Africa or that has to do with Africans. There are stuck up and friendly chicks everywhere. It's an individual thing.

And how is R&B rubbish?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Rocktation(f): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sijo01: Btw, its Nigeria girls nt Nigerian girls

Oh yeah?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Rocktation:

Oh yeah?
I love to think she made a mistake

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
dont mind mynd. .the as-shole thinks being mean makes him cool. .ugly skinny thing fuc-ktard!
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by kemmeye: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
are you sure she's nigerian if she is then her cranial cavity must be filled with water. a correct nigerian girl knows to talk to strangers you never know what you might get. They don't pass up any opportunity.

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by bittyend(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
This is a testimony of how potent my e-dyck is..

Onila tasted it once and she hasn't been the same since then.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila: dont mind mynd. .the as-shole thinks being mean makes him cool. .ugly skinny thing fuc-ktard!
And in which thread did I mention that I want to be cool. Or does it look as if I came on NL to make friends?
It is hard to believe that an human being like you can actually exist
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
And in which thread did I mention that I want to be cool. Or does it look as if I came on NL to make friends?
It is hard to believe that an human being like you can actually exist

fu-cck you! mo-ron!
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila:

fu-cck you! mo-ron!
Unfortunately for you, you are a virgin and you intend to keep it so I don't see how you intend to eff me.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Unfortunately for you, you are a virgin and you intend to keep it so I don't see how you intend to eff me.

JUST LEAVE ME THE FU-CK ALONE! I AM TIRED OF U PARASITE MENTIONING MY NAME ARD NAIRALAND!
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Goldieluks: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sijo01: Ur frnd nt been nice to her male folks doz nt giv u d impetus 2generalize.

Btw, its[b] Nigeria girls[/b] nt[b] Nigerian girls[/b] @title of ur thread!

Wrong!!!

onila why are you generalizing, although some immature girls act in such manner.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
Why the noise? Your medications are due or what?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
grin grin grin@Topic.

No comment! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men And Women Need This: The Incredible Truth About The PenĂ­s / What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.