Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,170 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125544 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by yogun(f): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is too much to bear...

God please console their families
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by buragidi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
victorazy: Is impossible for a real man of God to perish. A rev. pastor who perished in any way doesn't really follow God.
My brother, do not be deceived by illusion. How many apostles died myteriously in a painful manner in the scripture? Talk of Peter, Stephen, even Jesus Christ our Saviour himself! God's way is not your way. That a pastor dies in a plane crash does not make him a fake pastor. Haven't you read it in your own bible that the righteous is taken away before the evil day? Let me also tell you that the fact that a MOG excape a calamity does not make him real. God approves who lives and who dies. It has nothing to do W2 ur righteousness. May the soul of the dead rest in perfect peace!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by rubi96(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
holy spirit the great comforter console and confort them
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kandiikane(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
ladywise:

HEAVEN OR HELL

You were born to make a choice: If you do not make a decision, one will be made for you - HELL.

If you want to go to HEAVEN you must:

Accept the gift of Salvation. Jesus Christ died on the cross for you, rose again 3 days later and is offering you Eternal Life (Matthew 27&28). Also, live for Jesus. Read His Word - Learn what it means to live for Jesus and what the Holy Bible says about the real literal places of heaven and hell and who will be there and why.

Recognize that Jesus loves you. He died for you. He wants you to accept His gift of Eternal Life.

The only way to Heaven is through salvation. Through the Grace of Jesus Christ.

If you want to go to HELL:

Do Nothing. By rejecting Jesus' salvation you reject Him and God and forfeit any right to a place in a heaven.

If you do not make a conscious decision to follow Christ, then Satan has automatically claimed your soul. Whether you want to believe it or not.

There are only two places you can spend eternity, either heaven or hell. If you don't believe there is a hell that won't make it go away. There are no other alternatives, no second chances once you are dead. You make your choice where you will spend eternity, now, while you're alive. It's as simple as that. Don't be deceived by other vain philosophies and deceit. The word "death" means separation from God. A believer in Jesus Christ never dies. When a believer dies he or she goes to be with the Lord in heaven. When a person dies who rejected salvation, his soul goes to hell to be 'separated' from God.

The Bible says it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment (Hebrews 9:27).

"And I saw the dead, small and great stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:12,13,15).

Every person who has ever been born will stand before the Lord in Judgment. What are heaven and hell like?

Heaven

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him - I Cor. 2:9

For God so loved the loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life - John 3:16

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also - John 14:1-3

HELL

A lake which burneth with fire and brimstone - Rev. 21:8

A bottomless pit - Rev. 20:1

A horrible tempest - Ps. 11:6

A place of torment - Luke 16:33

A place of everlasting punishment - Matt. 25:46

A place where people cry for mercy - Luke 16:24

A place where they wail - Matt. 13:42

A place where they have no rest or peace - Rev. 14:11

A place from which the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever - Rev. 14:11

A place from which there is no Escape.

Jesus Christ said, "He that is not with me is against me" Matt. 11:23

Jesus wants you to be in heaven with Him someday. heaven is a perfect place. A prepared place for a prepared people. There is no sin in heaven. If you accept Jesus' salvation He will forgive you of your sins.

How can you accept His salvation?

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart, man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation - Romans 10:9,10

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13

Jesus was put on a cross to die for your sins. He died for you. All He asks is that you give your heart and live your life for Him. If you want to accept His salvation and receive Eternal Life in heaven with Him, then pray this sinner's prayer to yourself and to God and mean it with your heart:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know that I am a sinner and that without you I am lost. I ask you to forgive me for my sins, for the sins I've committed against others, and help me to forgive the sins committed against me. Cleanse me Lord of all unrighteousness and make me righteous in you. Lord I believe that you died on the cross, rose again three days later, and that you are offering me Eternal Life in heaven. I receive your gift of salvation and ask that you come into my heart and be my personal Savior. Fill me with your Holy Spirit, Father and help me to live for you from this day on.

Thank you for saving me Yahushua (Jesus), thank you for sending your Son to die for me Father. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and for being my Saviour. In Yahushua's (Jesus) name I receive and pray, Amen.

Yahushua promises eternal life in heaven for those who love and seek after Him. If you accepted Jesus into your heart then build a relationship with Him. He knows you and He wants you to get to know Him. Find a good Bible-believing and Bible-preaching church that can help you build your faith in Him. But most of all, read the Bible and Pray. Let the Lord lead you and guide you.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/kingdom-of-God.htm

I'm sorry, although there is 5likes to it. I think its unneccessary and should not be on here. There were people with different belief systems on that plane. Mod, this has to be removed.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Mrkenite: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: We will miss you Nadine Chidiac. May your gentle sould rest in peace
Delight_Tv: We will miss you Nadine Chidiac. May your gentle sould rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by olumide77: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
collinsfbi: [size=14pt]Jones Ifekawa,[/size] Senior Operation officer of Blueseas Maritimes Services Nig. LTD, we love you but God loves you more, RIP my dear friend.

Goodnight Brother

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dunni Doherty, a former colleague
Amina Idris Bugaje, a friend's sister.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by maigida231(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
So painful to bear in my heart,R.I.p

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nayah(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
So shocking...don't really know what to say, I cry with families :'

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
kandiikane:

I'm sorry, although there is 5likes to it. I think its unneccessary and should not be on here. There were people with different belief systems on that plane. Mod, this has to be removed.

I see where you coming from, but people from other faiths can post similar material just to balance it. When the poster started this as a thread i moved it to religion.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by spyder880(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
May the good Lord comfort the family and friends of the victims.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
may their souls rest in peace.dtz all i can say.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Damn! Dis is soooo sad.people who i suppose were hale,hearty n kicking in d early hrs of yesterday,now re gone 4eva.imagine d family dat lost over 8 members? Yeeeee!!!! gosh!!! Damn it!!!! Dis is tooooo painful! My condolences go to d bereaved families n may d dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
may their souls rest in peace.dtz all i can say.
maigida231: So painful to bear in my heart,R.I.p
justwise:

I see where you coming from, but people from other faiths can post similar material just to balance it. When the poster started this as a thread i moved it to religion.
justwise:

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by carlos86: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
victorazy: Is impossible for a real man of God to perish. A rev. pastor who perished in any way doesn't really follow God.

Are they immortal?
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Limaoscar: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pastor Akin - House on The Rock, Abuja. Rip

Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........pastor Akin....where you in thre 'oh Lawd....Olukayode Okikiolu, now Pastor Akin ....Lord I'm grieving the so many I do not know and now just seeing this ones.......crycrycry
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by mikerob116(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Kola Ayoola, A branch Manager at Sterling Bank Plc. Lagos

This is what you posted on FB last month: "death to most seems like it's far, far away. On the day that it arrives it will have been too late to do what we can do today". We never knew it was goodbye message so saddening... May Almight Allah make you among of inmates of paradise... RIP Amir Isiak Adekola Ayoola

RIP!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Baawaa(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
God dont think the way we think....if you are a christian read your bible very well,many men of God that die mysteriously.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tomzman: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is so sad.I just finished reading the full list of the passengers on board that plane and I'm almost crying right now.I pray the almighty God who knows all things comfort the families of those who died in the crash.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kandiikane(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
justwise:

Oh pardon me. I didn't think it was in the religion section. I was even going to tell the poster to post that in the religion section.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by rasputinn(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Prophetic Ugo Wems losses younger sister and kids in the ill fated Dana air crash.
These kids were coming to visit Nigeria for the first time.
May their souls rest in peace

Kamsiyonna Anyene
Kayimarachi Anyene
Kayineochi Anyene
Mamuna Anyene

OMG,ooooooohhhh God,dear God,this is such a huge huge loss.
But who can question You?

Dear God please have mercy on Nigeria,also please console the husband and father of the names above,as no man,but you can console him now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by MrEverest(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
ochallo: OOOhh God no! now we will get more emails from them saying their "uncle, father or other" died and left them a fortune and with our help...you know the rest!

yet another one
this is crass nonsence!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Alxmyr(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Kayode Okikiolu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by KennyG(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
GP15: My heart is broken, my knees buckle. Dear Alvana who should be off to Oxford in September. What a loss, what pain.. RIP ALVANA

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by boneruns(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
I think some CBN staff died too. My friend's mum who works with CBN almost boarded the flight. It was a narrow escape. She actually missed the flight cos' of her child.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Zulele: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
May ur soul rest in perfect peace Amina and to all dos on board. Ameen

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by gator666: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
boneruns: I think some CBN staff died too. My friend's mum who works with CBN almost boarded the flight. It was a narrow escape. She actually missed the flight cos' of her child.

My late grandma used to say: When something bad happens, be grateful. Maybe it is actually the best thing that happened in your life so far.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by SaintChukz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
ochallo: What exactly is this guy doing?
. Just a Curious thought; Was this image captured by the satellite of a news agency? if the answer is No, then it means someone else must have captured the guy taking a snapshot of himself @ the crash site. Overall i think that amounts to not just having one stupid slowpoke but two stupid slowpokes because the second person who took this shot whose image is not captured must also be suffering from the same condition(~ Cerebral Palsy~) with the guy in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by lepasharon(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Omashe o..Lord have mercy.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by ask4double(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
‎'I was on this same Dana plane on the 23rd of may 2012. It was delayed from tak...e off
from MMA2, I saw the Philippine mechanics with buckets draining out hydraulic fluid under the left side under carriage tyre mechanism, a part was taken out but not replaced, yet we were told to board. I told the flight supervisor my name that am an
aerospace systems engineer and am concerned at the operational state of the plane,
the guy told me to see the pilot, I did, he was a Caribbean decent capt & new zealand asian looking co-pilot,he confirmed work was done and asked how I knew, I said I saw it from the windows of the airport and the part was not replaced that I
also saw the mechanics Philippine & indian guys under the plane, he told me don't worry if its not ok we won't fly. I pinged my family and friends of what I saw
and the names of the people I spoke to. Should anything happen as well as asking that the plane is taken off but am just a simple powerless passenger. We landed and the pilot waited at d door to shake me as to say I told u. Sadly this plane wasn't taken off service to sort out the hydraulic leak or landing gear problem because it was still making money for indians in Dana, now this Dana plane has killed my friend Ehime,
levy & ijeamaka & 150 others. All because they refused a simple precaution advice over their financial wants. My story can be checked from dana Airline/MMA2
logs. May God burn you all in Dana'.SUBMITTED BY Emeka Mendez CollinsSee More
By: Emeka Mendez Collins
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by informatix: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
ochallo: What exactly is this guy doing?
he was the hero that rescued the only surviving girl Kudos. i recommend him for NEMA BOSS.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by infogenius(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
To travel these days have become another nightmare.Hundreds and thousands of people loose their lives just to move from one place to another.I am really concerned because,the plane have crashed,people have died, mourning here and there but nothing may be done to prevent future opccurence.
Nigeria has really struggled and it is now telling in the avaiation industry.Faulty plane to make a journey as if it were a molue that runs from mile 2 to orile.
What a waste of lives.

Adieu (victims)rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.