Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125398 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by jpphilips(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
shollyaj: Hmmm so sad....You gambled away people's life for Greed, Money & Power and U think your Kids won't suffer too. Its a matter of time.

stop sounding childish, their children will come out more victorious than your children. always sounding dumb, the reason they had the temerity to Gamble people's life was because your likes were busy "cursing" when Jonathan's ambition gave rise to the worst insurgence in our history and because you were busy "cursing", you saw no need to join save Nigeria group to force Jonathan to resign.

Now a foreign management has capitalized on your weakness and the ineffectiveness of your "curses" to release worse than what Johnathan's ambition released on October first.
of course, the temerity was built on the fact that not even the president values the lives of his subjects.

lemme put it straight, so long as you continue sitting and "cursing" hoping on God, you will be so vulnerable that the next incompetence of this administration may land on your door. take it as a curse but in science it is common sense.
Now, don't tell me its the responsibility of the ministry of Aviation because we know right from unset that the minister is just a political halleluya woman that is as inept as the administration she is working for
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by cool318(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Requiestcast en Pace
Adieu, May Almighty God give your left behind ones the Courage, strength to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by mspookie: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
2013:
That air hostess with Hat feeling like a gee... i wonder if she will be able to pose like that before God.

Quite frankly, u didnt have to say that.. u no holy pass

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by abugbe(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
ooooooooooh my GOD! Jus lok great people wo jus died innocently for no just cause. Well GOD accept their souls. Ikom Cross River
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Zilja(f): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
2013:
That air hostess with Hat feeling like a gee... i wonder if she will be able to pose like that before God.

God is not asleep, he is watching everything you say and do. So WE wonder what your posture will be.

Start today working on it!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by klairekk: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sgt Adejilola Abraham (Return If Possible) of the Nigerian Airforce.

He was returning to work after his 2nd child naming ceremony.

We miss ur continious smiling face.

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by asas(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
RIP UNCLE IROO(IBRAHIM MATANKARI)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Imeobong(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Delight_Tv: Prophetic Ugo Wems losses younger sister and kids in the ill fated Dana air crash.
These kids were coming to visit Nigeria for the first time.
May their souls rest in peace

Kamsiyonna Anyene
Kayimarachi Anyene
Kayineochi Anyene
Mamuna Anyene

@Delight_Tv U got it all wrong here, there are not Ugo's kids but his kid sister's. Check this pix below.

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Imeobong, the mistake must have been a typo error cos the picture of his younger sister and kids was included in the first post, i suspect you just copied out the text and left out the picture that was attached to it.

Thanks for the observation and it has been taken care of.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by komek(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
My man Levy , was involved in this crash. May the soul of everybody who was involved in crash rest in peace...Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Saraha1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
R.I.P to all the victim
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
A fantastic personality, outstanding scholar, great friend and an extra-ordinary person. RIP Prof. Emmanuel Obot! The NCF family will miss you!

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by cindyrella(f): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
So sad may their souls RIP
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by huncky: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
So many innocent lives.May god have mercy on their souls.God help us all in Nigeria in times like this.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Oluwasanmi Awodogan, we will miss you. Kike and joba especially. So sad! sad cry

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Biggyd2: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by gbemijames: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Professor Emmanuel Obot....A great Environmentalist...
Executive Director of Nigerian Conservation Foundation...A great man he was...
RIP...*tears*

safaritalk.net/topic/8714-obituary-prof-emmanuel-obot-nigerian-conservation-foundation/

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by manugbo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
so sorry

PLS WHAT ARE SAFTEY MEASURES WHEN THERE IS IMERGENCY IN AIR CRAFT?

ARE THE CREW MEMBERS TRAINED AT ALL?

HOW REAL/OFTEN IS THE TRAINING?
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by wtoleader(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
god bless the souls of th passed there. They should be there witout any fears abd worries.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by jpphilips(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
Saint Chukz: I have been following this thread right from yesterday of this tragic occurence and i couldn't help but ask these questions about my country :- What exactly is happening to this nation? Where exactly have we gone wrong in this nation? Is the land no longer green with flourishing pastures? To cut the long story short, right now my eyes are swollen, my head is heavy, my hands are wobbling, my feet is in need of mechanical supports...i am seriously tired of this situation. My sober heart goes out to all the families of the deceased both those affected in the aircraft and those affected at the impact site on the ground. May the Almighty and most gracious GOD grant their departed souls eternal rest and may perpetual light shine upon them, Amen...!

lol, at your questions, corruption is gradually bringing the nation to its knees pdp!!!!!!!!!!!!
say no to corruption, una no gree, elect credible people, una no gree, fight for a change una go sleep, now its time to pay with our lives, who is next
we have sown evil for sleeping too much in this country and evil shall we reap, no amount of God, Allah, jesus can change that simple fact.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by gsmgold: 4:13am On Jun 06, 2012
Quite painful! RIP.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by gfus: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2012
RIP Ike Ochonogor. So sad.

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Charles Ntuko, Rest in Peace my friend - Oderinde Adedayo

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tpia5: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2012
gbemi-james:
Professor Emmanuel Obot....A great Environmentalist...
Executive Director of Nigerian Conservation Foundation...A great man he was...
RIP...*tears*

safaritalk.net/topic/8714-obituary-prof-emmanuel-obot-nigerian-conservation-foundation/
hmm. May he rip.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tpia5: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2012
Obijulius: Pls what is the pilot's religion? Y re we ignoring this? And the technician who worked on this craft...what is his/her religion?

Any clues?
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by ujugirl: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Nigeria my Nigeria.It is well .I knew a lot of people that died on the crash.Didnt know that an old School mate had a Sister Maimuna.Didnt know that a popular Pastor Ugo Wems in Enugu where I grew up also had this same Maimuna as a sister.Its a small world.Really painful to loose 9 members in a family.It is just too tragic.I never knew this Maimuna but she seemed larger than life and greater even in death.Didnt also know that my old time school mate Yinka's brother was Pastor Akin.Really is unbearable.May they rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Bolarge1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
THESE ARE BIG LOSSES TO NIGERIANS. OUR HEARTS ARE BLEEDING WITH PAINS, MAY THE LORD GRANT US THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THESE GREAT LOST.

WHAT A PITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.