Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? (6161 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp / Block A Particular Number Or Numbers From Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? by simongonner: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2012
Gave this chick my number and
my job is done and she refuse to
move on. She keep calling me
every day and every 10 to 20
mins and I refuse to pick up it
and I am tired of telling her to
stop calling. She have other
people playing on my phone by
calling using blocked numbers
randomly and this is getting
really REALLY annoying.
How do I stop this? how do I
block these people phone
numbers and also how do I stop
it so that people who blocked
their number calls wont be
accepted by my phone or
something?
Re: How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? by lekkie073(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2012
Download best blacklist app from getjar.com

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? by simongonner: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2012
lekkie073: Download best blacklist app from getjar.com
does it work with java phones?
Re: How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? by lekkie073(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2012
Yes

1 Like

Re: How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? by Holatunde007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
I tink i nid it too

(1) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It - Phones / did you ever read that User manual ? / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.