Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Earthmen: You Are In The Midst Of A Great Spiritual Battle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earthmen: You Are In The Midst Of A Great Spiritual Battle (903 Views)

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / The Pale Horse Of Apocalypse Unleashed In The Midst Of Egyptian Riot! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthmen: You Are In The Midst Of A Great Spiritual Battle by God2man(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bossom.
For the son dishonoreth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother in law, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house. Micah 7:5-6.
Man that is born of a woman is of few days, full of trouble. Job 14:1.
And we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against pricipilaties, against powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12.
A man's foes shall be they of his own household. Matthew 10:36.

Ah! My people, the world is not a play ground. It is a field of battle. Let's face facts: there is nobody on the face of this earth without a problem, life is full of uncertainties, life is full of ups and downs, good things of life that you desire to have like car, house, good job, and the rest of them, there are some spiritual forces that do not want you to have all these things, if you do not do anything to stop their operations, then your life is doomed. In this dangerous period, if you are still thinking the world is play field you will need to have a re-think.
The only identification mark on every man is problem, problem is a universal thing, it's not only the blackman that faces problem, it is a universal thing. It comes in different ways, the side it turns to me may not be the side it turns to you. Some begin their own battle from the cradle and it goes on to the grave.
The truth is that many people that did not believe that they can die have died untimely as a result of the battle of life. Believe it or not, it is possible for a man to die before his time.
Some battles are very hard, you can wage against a battle, and the battle will cease within 5 minutes, while some battles may take 10 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, one week, 6 months, 10 years, 23yrs, and so on, it all depends on the kind of battle you are facing. There's nothing you can do to stop battle from coming against you. One man food is another man poison. The promotion you are looking for in your office will provoke hatred from another angle, a colleague in the office was telling me a story of how a very close family friend stood up in a meeting to oppose her promotion, what a wicked world!
Many are amazed that Nigerians are very religious, it is because the battle differs from one country to the other, if you do not know, the black man's land is wickedly wicked. Many thanks to God for the C.A.C revival of Oke-oye in 1930, witches used to fly in the day, if you wear good cloth, you may be dead before the next day, things were so bad, it is still happening in some remote area in Nigeria. The secret behind all these battles is not far from the fact that some of our ancestors had commited many grievious sins hundreds of years ago, curses had been placed on some families, these and many more are part of the problem of the blackman.
A story was told of how an old man raped a virgin and the girl issued a curse that all females from the family of the old man will marry with disgrace, and it goes down to the unborn children.
Also, the battle of life differs from person to person, we are from different background.
Nobody is exempted from the battle of life, if you say you have no battle to fight, it means you have been defeated. No one is excluded from the battle of life, no matter your status. Your friends may be helpless on the day of battle.
The battle of life can be mysterious, it can be deep and hidden, it may be difficult to understand. A sister was looking for a husband to marry at the age of forty, after a fervent prayer, God opened her eyes to see that her wedding garment had been placed under a stone in a witchcraft meeting.
We react differently to the battles of life, some will be addicted to drugs, the husband that is having problem at home with his wife will go to the beer parlor to forget his problem, another husband will resort to beating the wife. When the battle is so difficult to overcome, some will commit suicide. Battles are bad things. If you take the bull by the horn and confront your battles, you will discover that you will become stronger.
However, if you are ignorant of the battle facing you, it may kill you.
What do we do?
Let me be honest with you, in this wicked world, there are various kinds of spiritual power, witchcraft, marine, occulltist, spirit husband and spirit wife. All these powers are satanic powers but there is a greater power that is greater than all these powers, the greatest power has been given to JESUS. When you allow Jesus into your life, you are more than conqueror. Eph 6:10 " Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord"
You are now in a better position to fight and put your spiritual enemies to shame.
1 corinthians 9:26 " I therefore so run, not as uncertainty; so FIGHT I, not as one that beateth the air:"
Welcome to the victorious army of the Lord Jesus christ.
God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Earthmen: You Are In The Midst Of A Great Spiritual Battle by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
AMEN!
Re: Earthmen: You Are In The Midst Of A Great Spiritual Battle by God2man(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
The battle of life is still on. Many are dying everyday, Christians, what are you doing? Are you folding your hands? Go to Hospitals, go to mortuary, look around you, walk through the streets ,you see mad people, blind men begging for alms, crippled weeping inside, physically challenged, and so on. All these are the consequences of spiritual battles.

Progress in life is equal to the battle you have won, backwardness in life is due to spirtual battles you are yet to win or you have lost.

This is a wake up call, or the sound of a battle cry.
Christians need to wake up and do something to cause a revival wherever we are, the battle is raging, the enemy appears to be winning the battle.
Enough is enough,Power must change hands, those who are pressing you down on the bed must be made to submit their weapons, the terrorist must now be terrorized, dream killers must be slaughtered by the angel of God, evil kings of the Land must be dethroned, the strongman boasting against the breakthrough of the children of God must be Killed, evil arows must not only go back to sender but must kill the sender, OH! Yes, Onward christian soldiers, marching on to war, through the blood of Jesus, victory is secure.
Christians must not continue to be an on-looker, it is time to do something for the Lord, cause a revival in our environment, start night vigil, be on dry fast, do agressive praise warfare, go for Evangelism, visit the discouraged and the oppressed, give to the work of God, let your seed become a battle seed that God will use to silence your mockers. It is high time. Lukewarmness must be abolished, laziness must flee, we must attack the stongholds of territorial powers and set them ablaze, we must make the swallowers of good things to vomit them. The soldiers of the Lord must force drinkers of blood on our major roads to drink their own blood and command the eaters of flesh to eat their own flesh. Now, we must pursue pursuer, destroy destroyer, disgrace the spiritual force caging the good things that belong to us.
We must say YES to the Lord and say a Big NO to the devil. We need to get angry in our spirit against the forces of darkness holding on to our expected breakthroughs, personalized it and Say,Mr. Devil, look here, i am no longer your candidate, i reject you, i hate you, i don't want your lecture, i refuse to submit to your whims and caprices. I am for Jesus 100%. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall i be saved from my enemies. When i called upon the Lord, then shall my enemies turn back.

God will help us, in Jesus Name. Amen.
God2man.
Re: Earthmen: You Are In The Midst Of A Great Spiritual Battle by God2man(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2013
2 Corithians 10:3-6 " For though we walk in flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our Warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds : )
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant We Discuss Our beliefs? / . / The Reasons For Ignorance And Confusion In The Body Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.