Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

We Nigerians Seriously Need Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Nigerians Seriously Need Prayer. (596 Views)

U NEED PRAYER ASSIATANCE THEN CALL THE MAN OF GOD ON 08055620071 / Nigerian Situation Need Prayer / Please I Need Prayer Very Urgent Im Dying Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerians Seriously Need Prayer. by damoskiy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
IN THE PAST THREE DAYS I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE MOST TERRIBLE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN NIGERIA.IN THIS MONTH OF JUNE WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT US.2 CHRONICLES CHAPTER 7 VS 14.IF MY PEOPLE WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES SEEK MY FACE AND REPENT FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS THEN I WOULD HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND I WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.
Re: We Nigerians Seriously Need Prayer. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dominated Arab and Western Africa. Their land and enslave its people. They washed their brains with Jehovah and Allah ... They destroyed their languages ​​and traditions ... Unfortunately the majority of Africans knelt before the gods ... You are now under their law.
Jheova human sacrifices demanded and enjoyed by eliminating entire villages ... spreading pests and diseases for their children swearing ...
These are the gods of Africa ... and under the law of which is Africa.
Do not bother praying the gods speak another language ... and his sons are others ...
Chains ...
Re: We Nigerians Seriously Need Prayer. by logicboy: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ptolomeus: Dominated Arab and Western Africa. Their land and enslave its people. They washed their brains with Jehovah and Allah ... They destroyed their languages ​​and traditions ... Unfortunately the majority of Africans knelt before the gods ... You are now under their law.
Jheova human sacrifices demanded and enjoyed by eliminating entire villages ... spreading pests and diseases for their children swearing ...
These are the gods of Africa ... and under the law of which is Africa.
Do not bother praying the gods speak another language ... and his sons are others ...
Chains ...

I agree with Ptolomeus, we Nigerians do not need prayers. We need to stand up and work for a better country. We need to start asking our leaders for better policies.
Re: We Nigerians Seriously Need Prayer. by Goshen360(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360:
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34, Kjv

In the beginning of this year, in my prayer for the nation, Nigeria, the Spirit of God spoke expressly to me that, "BEFORE NATIONS AND KINGDOMS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE". I heard God like never before. Right from the bottom to the top, a nation full of unrighteousness, even in the pulpit. Ungodly men handling Godly affairs. How do you pure new wine inside old wineskin? A nation that has churches and religious people located every 5-10 minutes walk and yet, prosti.tutions prevail, corruption wake up with the people every morning, stealing, killing, lies, etc.

While men slept, the enemy (devil) came and sow tares among the wheat and the enemy went away (Matt. 13:25). If there is any people that needs prayer, it is the same people that call on the name of God on Sundays and Friday but will still step out of the church and mosques to involve in evils, it the religious leaders who themselves stand behind corrupt political leaders, it is people from bottom to top, not top to bottom. Take a look at this,

If my people, which are called by my name, (who are the people called by his name? Christ = Christ-IANS)

shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;

then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chro. 7:14 kjv

You see, we cannot humble ourselves to pray, seek the face of God and remain in our wicked ways and expect God to hear us. It is very unfortunate today that the most corrupt people and evil doers are the same people called by the name of God.

Again, BEFORE KINGDOMS AND NATIONS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE.

My words from another thread.

(1) (Reply)

True Love / The Final End Of The Wicked - A thorough exposition of the Bible ( Important ) / Yahushua Is The True Name Of The Messiah (jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.