Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Single Life Is Crazy!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Is Crazy!! (2744 Views)

This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend? / My Cousin Is Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
How do people cope with being single?

Especially when you live in a very secluded and boring place..

As a guy, life without a chic is boring..

Chics bring something different to friendship..
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Just because you cant live without them does not mean every guy feels that way. Some dudes cant even stand them

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Just because you cant live without them does not mean every guy feels that way. Some dudes cant even stand them

Each to their own.. undecided
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by slimyem: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
shymmex: How do people cope with being single?

awww...someone's so lonely!cheesycheesy
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by bittyend(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
It depends on your age..

For me, single life is the best.. It gives you the opportunity to explore.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shy mix......u so lonely these days smiley

Don't worry, your perfect gal will soon show, just have an open mind, I tell you....infact I give you one week, you will locate her.

For all the lonely ones..... Just start showing love...

.......if I knew then what I know now, what I know, gal I will treat you best...... Cont singing smiley smiley
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by ijebabe: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
shymmex: How do people cope with being single?

...like benefits? You have to be comfortable being with yourself before you can expect someone else to be with you. It all depends on your focus in life and surrounding yourself with things and people that are important to your goals. Obviously, life is more interesting when you have someone to share it with.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Being single is not crazy, it just has the ability to drive one crazy

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe:
...like benefits? You have to be comfortable being with yourself before you can expect someone else to be with you. It all depends on your focus in life and surrounding yourself with things and people that are important to your goals. Obviously, life is more interesting when you have someone to share it with.

It's not about that.. I can be in a relationship if I wanted to - I'm just expressing how crazy single life.. I'm single because I wanted to be, so as to focus on my career for now.. I don't really want distractions - but it's also difficult leading a life without a special woman in your life..

That's what I'm putting out there.
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Being single is not crazy, it just has the ability to drive one crazy

You and onila need to hook up.. You guys have crazy sense of humour.
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by ijebabe: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
shymmex:

It's not about that.. I can be in a relationship if I wanted to - I'm just expressing how crazy single life.. I'm single because I wanted to be, so as to focus on my career for now.. I don't really want distractions - but it's also difficult leading a life without a special woman in your life..

That's what I'm putting out there.
One step at at time. Your focus is your career and honestly you cannot juggle both, I don't need to tell you this cos you are living it. Best thing to do is maintain the company of good friends because it is easy for people to cut off contacts in the name of building a career and ending up feeling all the worse for it. Nothing to be done bro but to move forward.
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe:
One step at at time. Your focus is your career and honestly you cannot juggle both, I don't need to tell you this cos you are living it. Best thing to do is maintain the company of good friends because it is easy for people to cut off contacts in the name of building a career and ending up feeling all the worse for it. Nothing to be done bro but to move forward.

Hmmm, I didn't know you're this deep..

Are you Ijebu?
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by ijebabe: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
shymmex:

Hmmm, I didn't know you're this deep..

Are you Ijebu?
What makes you think you know anyone on NL? I can only provide sensible response/statement to a sensible thread. I'm guessing this is rare for you grin
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe:
What makes you think you know anyone on NL? I can only provide sensible response/statement to a sensible thread. I'm guessing this is rare for you grin

Hmmm, you seem to act like the hype girl for faggit arse killz.. I don't take anyone co-signing that i/diot seriously.
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by ijebabe: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
shymmex:

Hmmm, you seem to act like the hype girl for faggit arse killz.. I don't take anyone co-signing that i/diot seriously.
Sorry sweety I can't help you there. I've told you what I think concerning your thread, can't care less if you don't take me seriously because of my association with killz smiley

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by tellwisdom: 2:01am On Jun 05, 2012
Bro, i rather die being lonely than being with a Nigerian gurl angry angry
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by 2legit2qwt: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, i rather die being lonely than being with a Nigerian gurl angry angry
I'm actually hoping to find a Nigerian girl, a good one someday.
@ topic.
I feel you bro, i chased the papers BUT i feel like i'm missing something, that special person to share it with.
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by 190: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2012
Met one Hawt smashin babe 2day
Drove her home
Date fixed for later today

I've never been single all my life
Always move once I notice tins blowin outta proportion
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Mynd44: 2:56am On Jun 05, 2012
shymmex:

You and onila need to hook up.. You guys have crazy sense of humour.
I will rather end up single and crazy

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will rather end up single and crazy

I bless the union of you and Onila cheesy
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by kilokeys(m): 3:20am On Jun 05, 2012
. Simple- if u r broke , pls remain single. love is like a contract. Provide the security and she provides the kitty.
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Mynd44: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I bless the union of you and Onila cheesy
what is the record for the shortest marriage in the world? I am about to break that record. Hell sango, ogun, and the others will throw a tantrums if this even happens
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by 2legit2qwt: 3:34am On Jun 05, 2012
If onila is single and such a problem, i can maybe help her out haha
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by tellwisdom: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
what is the record for the shortest marriage in the world? I am about to break that record. Hell sango, ogun, and the others will throw a tantrums if this even happens

Look at this one forming hard man. The gurl is in the U.S nd would always call you with american Number undecided undecided
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe:
.Obviously, life is more interesting when you have someone to share it with.
Yeah!!
Someone Like ME
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Exponental(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2012
Do u mind my neighbours granny? She needs a company too.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Killz1(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2012
Single life is crazy only to idi[i]o[/i]ts and their miserable ilk. . . (Killz 2012)
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by ijebabe: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2012
Harbioollah:
Yeah!!
Someone Like ME
Are you now a stalker? cheesy
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe:
Are you now a stalker? cheesy
Yeah..waddu u fink?
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Single life is fun u can hook up with any girl at any time
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe:
Typical of dem to judge, everything is based on assumptions on NL. SMH!
Re: Single Life Is Crazy!! by ijebabe: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Harbioollah:
Yeah..waddu u fink?
That you need to go to the beach with ur sacrifice and wash ur brain wella smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Woman Needs... / Exposed! 4 Major Signs Of A Controlling Woman / 8 Things You Must Know When You Fall In Love With A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.