Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (17668 Views)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by kokoA(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2012
DKB is really a gentle man, I would have removed two of her teeth if I was in his shoes. Useless ashawo girl! angry
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by megxo(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2012
d slap nearly fling ha troway o................lwkmd
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by MrMurdah: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2012
When it comes to a squabble, the man is always guilty.

Get real.

This is not a case of big dick or small dick.

A girl comes to randomly look at you, you are labeled insecure.

You that to a girl, you are a pervert.

That slap was well deserved.

He was warning her not to pull the move again and she was cussing and stuff.

She was all up in his face and actually slapped him first.

So he should have cried and said 'Jesus loves you'.

He slapped her back.

Good response.

If he did more than that, then I will have issues.

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by deda(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2012
i dont knw y pple come here to form . there is always a limit to ones restraints. the most annoyoing tin is guys comin here to show holier than thou attitude.
now i will like to ask this questions wot will u do
1) if a lady takes her insults to the level of labellin ur mum a whoore, slut , callin u bastard, guys wetin u go do?
2) if she attempts or slapps ur mum, i know the good guys will be caressing are breast will pullin her away then shouting stop it, stop it.

guys on this forum u dont knw ur self until u r faced wit sometin that is beyond ur temper.

Go ask pastor david oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by sylve11: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2012
. . . .and he slapped her! cool
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by EXCESSCASH(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2012
I wonder why some people supports women disrespecting a man in the name of civilization. Am not saying that what DKB did is right, u should try not to tempt a man in the name of civilization. Everybody deserves respect, u don't insult somebody hoping on the law to protect u. What if b4 the law comes u have caused ur death with ur wild mouth. African woman has respect, our culture is better than dat of europe and america. DKB in his own part over reacted, u don't push a man to the wall hoping he won't do anything. There are some men who can take any insult but some can't. All these US & America wild life is distroying our women's moral value/character.

[/quote]
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by tobz(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2012
All dis buffons who call themselves real men

A real man will neva eva raise his hands to a woman, no matter what. Yes she provoked him, but as a "REAL MAN", he shld he should have walked away. Does it mean that every lady that provokes him on the streeth, he beats up? he go beat tire o. He doesnt have self control and that doesnt make him a man, it makes him a pathetic wimp.

He is not only a wimp but is also a dumb ass,not only is he now known as a violent idiot who has anger issues n doesnt knw the meaning of self control, he stupidly go himself eliminated for somethn that could hve been avoided and he would have walked away as the better man. odeh, mumu.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by bigaboi: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2012
I am a guy and i wouldnt have slapped zainab not because i wouldnt want to but becos of fear of disqualification and becos i am on TV (just like i wouldnt have sex on TV) but where the circumstances different i would slap her so hard her head will do a 360 degree turn. there is no such thing has mere words even the bible lets us know there is power in the tongue. people have heard words that led them to commit suicide or even killed why do you think motivational speaking is big business.

3 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by deandavid(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2012
Trimia: a woman must respect her HUSBAND not every random guy that provokes her. She shouldn't have pushed him though. Why should a man hit a woman? Its very un gentlemanly.
"i no be gentleman at all o., i be african man ORIGINAL.," IF NA ME GAL SLAP ME FIRST, WALAHI .I GO GIVE AM BACK. Am nt a wman beater o. because slap and beat no be d same. Shuo...
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2012
tobz: All dis buffons who call themselves real men

A real man will neva eva raise his hands to a woman, no matter what. Yes she provoked him, but as a "REAL MAN", he shld he should have walked away. Does it mean that every lady that provokes him on the streeth, he beats up? he go beat tire o. He doesnt have self control and that doesnt make him a man, it makes him a pathetic wimp.

He is not only a wimp but is also a dumb ass,not only is he now known as a violent idiot who has anger issues n doesnt knw the meaning of self control, he stupidly go himself eliminated for somethn that could hve been avoided and he would have walked away as the better man. odeh, mumu.

ur definition of real man is to ursef. Rubbish.
Reptyle:

So in your opinion, it is always ok for a woman to deploy "her only weapon" while the "real man" just stands by abi? Did u watch that video at all? Did you notice that he was walking away when she stepped in front of him? Did you notice that she hit him first? KMT joor! Y'all keep talking about this America like it isn't people that leave there or its a place on another planet that no one else has gone before. Google the statistics of domestic crimes in the US and compare to any country in Africa, then come back and talk to me about how America is this eldorado where women always get away with intimate and verbal assault. By the way, are you also aware that in some parts of the US, Zainab could go to jail for been a peeping tom?
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by deandavid(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2012

na u sabi, u try am wit me, i go slap u, i no send u o. Na u dy feed me, wen day break?
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by beamed: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008: ^^^^^^ lol @ all the responses on here. You guys have clearly never stepped outside Africa before otherwise you would know better than to go around slapping women. If you slap a woman (or a man)in the US and in most other civilized countries, she can call the cops and file assault charges. The cops don't care what she said; if you're the first to get physical, then you're in trouble with the law. That's an automatic criminal record for you; good luck finding good jobs, especially in the US! Most decent employers will assume that you have anger issues and zero self-control. That's the way it works here oh! Women have rights and you just can't slap them anyhow. If a woman is verbally assaulting you, nobody is forcing you to hang around to listen to her insults. A true gentleman with a healthy self-esteem will keep his emotions in check and get-out. At the very worst, he'll insult the woman back. I just can't imagine what a woman will say to me that'll make me physically assault her; words only hurt you if you let them in my opinion.

Correct but that's in US because there's a law in place to checkmate that and that's why you have no reason to that. Fear of losing your job and going to jail are probably the reasons you will not respond violently to a woman's insult. The lady slapped the guy first while he was walking away from her and a swift reactionary slap followed from him. May be if live in US I will put myself in check but I can't promise even myself I won't hit a woman if I'm provoked. PROVOCATION ? PLS CHECK THE MEANING. BIG BROTHER DID WELL BY SENDING BOTH HOME. SHIKENA.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by beamed: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008: ^^^^^^ lol @ all the responses on here. You guys have clearly never stepped outside Africa before otherwise you would know better than to go around slapping women. If you slap a woman (or a man)in the US and in most other civilized countries, she can call the cops and file assault charges. The cops don't care what she said; if you're the first to get physical, then you're in trouble with the law. That's an automatic criminal record for you; good luck finding good jobs, especially in the US! Most decent employers will assume that you have anger issues and zero self-control. That's the way it works here oh! Women have rights and you just can't slap them anyhow. If a woman is verbally assaulting you, nobody is forcing you to hang around to listen to her insults. A true gentleman with a healthy self-esteem will keep his emotions in check and get-out. At the very worst, he'll insult the woman back. I just can't imagine what a woman will say to me that'll make me physically assault her; words only hurt you if you let them in my opinion.

Correct but that's in US because there's a law in place to checkmate that and that's why you have no reason to that. Fear of losing your job and going to jail are probably the reasons you will not respond violently to a woman's insult. The lady slapped the guy first while he was walking away from her and a swift reactionary slap followed from him. May be if live in US I will put myself in check but I can't promise even myself I won't hit a woman if I'm provoked. PROVOCATION ? PLS CHECK THE MEANING. BIG BROTHER DID WELL BY SENDING BOTH HOME. SHIKENA.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by deshclones(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2012

whatever rocks your boat......so you are saying oyedepo is not a real man?
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by beamed: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2012
deda: i dont knw y pple come here to form . there is always a limit to ones restraints. the most annoyoing tin is guys comin here to show holier than thou attitude.
now i will like to ask this questions wot will u do
1) if a lady takes her insults to the level of labellin ur mum a whoore, slut , callin u bastard, guys wetin u go do?
2) if she attempts or slapps ur mum, i know the good guys will be caressing are breast will pullin her away then shouting stop it, stop it.

guys on this forum u dont knw ur self until u r faced wit sometin that is beyond ur temper.

Go ask pastor david oyedepo.

Thanks for your post. You don't really know yourself until you are faced with the same situation. The restraint in USA is just because there is a law in place that prohibits a man from slapping a woman. Even at that the case is worse as they still do it till date. Without the law may be lot's of women would have swallowed their tongues and learn how to talk proper.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ifihearam: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2012
All the ladies and guys sayiny a "REAL MAN" would walk a way no matter the cussing and provocation. You are not serious anmd thesame time foolish.

So in a nutshell a real man is one who receives slaps and insults from babes and smiles off

May God never allow me be that kind of a real man

I am totally in suppport of the legendary slap he gave zainub in her entire lifew she will never repeat that rubbish again.

Some of you babes that just got to america are brainwashed that guys don't beat babes na lie they do always
If you don't wanna be slapped then don't slap anyone
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by spicyhoney(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2012
The slap was long over due, it could have been from anyone and DKB just happened to be the one to serve it to her. She has a nasty and bitchy attitude and has been causing trouble long before she got the slap. I don't support violence but as humans, there's a limit one can be pushed. What she did was wrong, she should have just apologised or better still, she should have moved away from him when she knows she was still going to insult him, she dared him and he responded. Zainab is a Karen wannabe, but she took it too far. Being gangster on a TV show doesnt mean you should be mannerless.

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by desthan(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2012
see them blabbing mumbo jumbo. . . .

I would bitch slap the unripe daughter of a harlot a billion time if i had my way.

For those or you coming in here with your senseless holier than thou behavior, did you all see the skinny bitch step up to the man, did you see her shoving her small skull into the mans mouth?? Even daring him to slap her almost stopping the man from moving, this one na proper scape goat. All the guy did was to warn her never to peep at him otherwise next time she would get it hot, and she starts tripping. Shioor. . .

Oga na head butt i for carry nail this one on point.

For those of you in the states, please live and let others live too. This is Africa, our beloved Jungle. If you can take the heat then stay away from the kitchen. Copy That.

Silly bareheaded slowpoke.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ayox2003: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2012
nanidee: OMG... I want to believe people are taking the piss on here undecided. Are people really supporting the guy?...Small wonder some Africans choose to remain backward.

I really dont care what it was the lady said to him to provoke him, but the fact is that he is a totally violent man. I had to watch the video, and just seeing a man slap a woman like that really sent chills down my spine.

Whenever I am in Nigeria, I hear lots of stories about how some men treat their women, I even saw sometime ago on facebook, that a guy beat his girlfriend to death in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. I marvel and wish these men try that in civilized countries. angry angry angry angry

I did not even notice any slap that she supposedly gave him. All I saw was a girl running her mouth, and a guy push her, and then slap her. The way he kept going on and on about how she should'nt try whatever it was she did, really showed that he is an aggressive man, the kind of guy that women should be wary of.

DAYUUUMMM!!! That guy is one hell of an[b] angry bastard[/b]. He really has got serious issues. (maybe he's got a tiny little willie.......). He needs to go for anger management classes! Looser!! angry

Some guy would have deposited a back-hand slap in your cheeks for those statements.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Afam4eva(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2012
Trimia: a woman must respect her HUSBAND not every random guy that provokes her. She shouldn't have pushed him though. Why should a man hit a woman? Its very un gentlemanly.
But it's ok to spit vernom at any random guy abi? Why should a woman disrespect a man?
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by hauwabd(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2012
When DKB fought with Prezzo, why didn't he slap him? He can't get physical with men only women. Mumu comedian! He just commited career suicide! She provoked him, so? Couldn't he walk away as he did with Prezzo? He is just an uncouth male with absolutely no regards for women bragging about cuchie(pussy) all the time and saying things that women belong only in the kitchen! He had argued and fought with all the women in the house, even Goldie, why him? Is he the only man in the house? I watched and hoped he would be booted out soon and luckily, he helped out faster than I thought. Why was he upset sef, when he was always on about how big his dick was, I guess Zainab got curious!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ayox2003: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2012
spicyhoney: The slap was long over due, it could have been from anyone and DKB just happened to be the one to serve it to her. She has a nasty and bitchy attitude and has been causing trouble long before she got the slap. I don't support violence but as humans, there's a limit one can be pushed. What she did was wrong, she should have just apologised or better still, she should have moved away from him when she knows she was still going to insult him, she dared him and he responded. Zainab is a Karen wannabe, but she took it too far. Being gangster on a TV show doesnt mean you should be mannerless.

Thats just it.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Tyche(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2012
On the contrary Africa is backward because we want to copy a culture alien to us. What the lady did was uncalled for and with the treatment she got, wil think twice b/4 doing it again. It's hard to understand what the guy did untill you are faced with the same situation.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ayox2003: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2012
hauwabd: When DKB fought with Prezzo, why didn't he slap him? He can't get physical with men only women. Mumu comedian! He just commited career suicide! She provoked him, so? Couldn't he walk away as he did with Prezzo? He is just an uncouth male with absolutely no regards for women bragging about cuchie(pussy) all the time and saying things that women belong only in the kitchen! He had argued and fought with all the women in the house, even Goldie, why him? Is he the only man in the house? I watched and hoped he would be booted out soon and luckily, he helped out faster than I thought. Why was he upset sef, when he was always on about how big his dick was, I guess Zainab got curious!

Was Prezzo as garrulous as Zainab? For chrissake Zainab has been too b!tchy since day 1. Seydou would be happy wherever he is, rightnow.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by blank(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2012
The video was so funny. Women always think they can get away with slapping a man. Did you see her girly slap and then the guy's own caught her full in the face. Even a man, would have found that slap very painful.
Morale of the story: do not slap if you do not expect to be slapped in return.

As you can see, BBA saw her slap him and also disqualified her.

Guys and girls, please do not hit yourselves. Fighting is not civil at all.

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by blank(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2012
You wanna see your father's face? LMAO.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ayox2003: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2012
The true of the matter is that: DKB did the wrong thing but some ladies just need to learn their lessons the hardway. If DKB had not done it on BBA, some guy would have done it off-air and we wouldnt have known about it. But now, the sting is gonna stay long with her.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ayox2003: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2012
blank: The video was so funny. Women always think they can get away with slapping a man. Did you see her girly slap and then the guy's own caught her full in the face. Even a man, would have found that slap very painful.
Morale of the story: do not slap if you do not expect to be slapped in return.

As you can see, BBA saw her slap him and also disqualified her.

Guys and girls, please do not hit yourselves. Fighting is not civil at all.

Best comment so far!!!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by dDoyen: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2012
Since the beginning of time and till Jesus comes, women will always be the downfall of men. Why? Because men are frigging stupid!
You go in for a competition with the sole intent of bettering your life with money, and what do you end up doing? You get friggin distracted by a female and blow a once in a life time opportunity. For fks sake!
Many guys out there reading this are guilty of the very same shit. Letting the distraction of a female or females take you off your grind forgetting that if you are focused on your hustle and hardwork they will be lining up to kiss your ass.
SMDH

3 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by nanidee(f): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2012
seedord247:

To you. . . she sounds as if she hasn't be slapped by a man b4.

Yes.. It's.

You sound as if you haven't seen a guy beaten a lady. I asked you the question bcus you sound as if it only happens in Nigeria.

Whereas the africans american count it as a boxing match. grin

You must be kidding me. Slapped by a man? Thank God I am not surrounded by aggressive men.

From all your questions, it's obvious that hitting women like that is just as normal to you as having a drink with your meal. And to that I say...ride on.

Mind you, before you start going on and on about it happening only in Nigeria, my comment was based on the fact that people seemed to find such aggression normal and are even applauding the guy, so please do not put words into my mouth, (or letters into my fingers as the case may be).

I rest my case!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Mayflowa(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2012
Excuse me! What is real man? That word was brought up to restrain men fray emotions. Women wanna use their natural weapon( demeaning thru nag and insults) to the last and don't want men to use any of their weapon(strength).

African men are so good. They still behave in the face of abuse from women. Americas hardly show restrain even with the stringent of laws in their country against women battering. You can now imagine what american men wud have done o american women if there wasn't punitive measures as it is now!

Its Law that stop men. Not the real man matra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? / Battle On The Buka Street / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.