Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (5391 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Clemzy16(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Patience Jonathan speaks on Dana Crash: I blame Road Safety for this Dana Air Crash. Civil Defence will investigate the matter in collaboration with my office so that all the victims will be happy!!!!!!!=))........ This can't be true =))

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Tolani0(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2012
hmmm are we safe mrs jona.....
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Exponental(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2012
Very soon, govt will legalise bulletproof.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by bright007(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2012
Mrs jona!not again.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by pedibaba360(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2012
Wat a blast.....
Ow do u xpect dead ppl 2 b happy!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by danahart(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Heeeeee.... Patieeeeeee,u don do am agn!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Revolva(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
What a gross of olodo she is
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Ajibel(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Exponental(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
Wat trash as Dame put herself in2 dat every body believes anything dat is said 2 come out of her.

I actually tot it was overheating dat d plane experienced in d traffic dat caused it.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Homar(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Its got to be a joke right ? Cause our first lady cant say something as humiliating as this
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
pls d owner of dis post shud reply ASAP. Is dis realy a joke or dat d first lady actually said it. I'm working at sth n need 2 knw if it's really true, pls b honest I'm very seriuos abot it. Thanks!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by emmyluvly(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
It beats my imagination that so many people believe dis crap. Where and when did she say it? Please accord her some resect for God sake
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by Clemzy16(m): 1:34am On Jun 06, 2012
If it wasen't a joke, why did i post it here. Mak una tak am easy small.. U guyz re so quick to start ur criticism..
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun by darel007(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Revolva: What a gross of olodo she is
yepa sé anoda gbagaun

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Na Man Or Na Woman Be Dis? / Proverbs And Adages As Told By Children / Why Men Have Two Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.