Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20343 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123: thehomer
1. what i know is that God is a Spirit. it's pointless on whether He has a mind or no. There is NO ACCESS through the mind anyway.

It is not pointless on whether or not he has a mind. If he doesn't have a mind, then he is an automaton and cannot think.

Image123:
2. what do you mean by accurate answers, with examples?

e.g can your faith tell you how fast a car is moving? Or whether or not to board a certain plane?

Image123:
meanwhile, i didn't complete my previous post

Thought i already said Yes i care, but that is subject, very subject to God's grand plan for me. Everyone has his/her little dreams and desires, like wanting to be the president of the whole earth, or the richest man in the world, or study medicine or whatever. but just as we can't always get all what we want physically, so also in the spiritual realm. Some would wish that they never leave this world even, but we all have to go home someday. the main issue then is are you ready to go home. What home are you going to?

Good that you care about what happens to the body after you're dead. When you're dead, that is it.

Image123:
stick with the Christian definition as found in Hebrews, you are 'discussing' with a christian, remember?

The Christian definition is religious faith which is what I've been criticizing. See the posts after the one you're quoting.

Image123:
I've read from historians who know how Paul died. that you haven't doesn't mean the whole world hasn't. Or you are omniscient too? Jesus' death is even more relevant than Paul. Shows you were not even following the discuss. Jesus the beloved Son of God died a 'not so pleasant death', therefore atheists like thehomer shouldn't be giving us conditions on how they expect christians to die.

Please can you post links to these materials? Jesus wasn't a Christian.

Image123:
what exactly do you mean by one's faith been shaken then. Jesus didn't disbelieve God on the cross or lose trust in God or become an athiest(that to me, is faith being shaken). he simply cried out after going through an experience He had never had since forever/eternity. Like you scream when you are injected or whipped.

You've simply made your own definition of what it means for one's faith to be shaken. To believers, it is also known as a crisis of faith. It doesn't mean one automatically becomes an atheist.

Image123:
well whatever name you label them, i follow them, not your opinions. And the Bible clearly speaks of them been happy and fulfilled to go through all they went through. And they did go through so much.
God did not tell me to only prepare for eternity by constantly praying and meditating. i am permitted, even commanded to work. You've not read the Bible i must say, or perhaps you read selectively and forgetfully at the same time. Ever heard of the term 'multitasking'?

I've not labelled anyone, you're the one claiming that they must have been happy with their lot.
Actually, I've read the Bible while you so called Christian slaves to Mammon have decided to make things up for yourselves. Wasn't it Jesus that said to the rich man to drop all his wealth and follow him? Yet you're slaving away for money.

Image123:
you only have such views because of your pride. you think God is your mate/equal. The relationship between you and the muskeetos, cockroaches and lizards in your house is closer than your relationship to God. what a monster you must be to your neighbours.

Your God is not worthy of me. Neither is any person or being who orders people to commit genocides.

Image123:
Some have a different viewpoint. Some see it as badluck, witchcraft to die in the sleep. Some forever hold their relatives in the village in badlight for shooting an arrow on their bread winner who, to you, died peacefully in his sleep. It took the victims of the plane crash less than a minute to feel pain and die, if they all felt any even.

Still, for the person who died that way, he died peacefully. It can be claimed that those who died in the crash died due to witchcraft. It may have taken some less than a minute but more for others. It still is more painful than dieing peacefully in one's sleep.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123:
Possibly you've been listening to alot of 'prosperity' preachers to come up with such view point. God has mercy on all and sundry, good and evil. It is of God's mercy that we are not consumed, because of His compassions. Without Him, you would have been long dead, and i. Material blessings are not the chief of God's promises to His children. God has promised us better things, spiritual blessings that include freedom from sin, peace with God, eternal life, unspeakable joy, unashamed hope, Heaven.{b] Don't let me confuse you too much, i know you do not understand spiritual things.

You are a slave and it seems it suits you to perfection. This jewish diety you worship sound more like a terrorist than a benevolent being. And what crime did you commit for you to be so grateful to him for not murdering you in his self righteous anger??

Most of you would have done very well on the plantations. Singing negro spirituals and waiting for good lord jesus to come save you. Hell, you'e still doing it even though you are upposed to be "free".
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Martian:

You are a slave and it seems it suits you to perfection. This jewish diety you worship sound more like a terrorist than a benevolent being. And what crime did you commit for you to be so grateful to him for not murdering you in his self righteous anger??

Most of you would have done very well on the plantations. Singing negro spirituals and waiting for good lord jesus to come save you. Hell, you'e still doing it even though you are upposed to be "free".

rather be God's slave than be in free fall to hell-dead.
i was once a sinner but the Lord saved me. O amazing grace He saved me. He saved me from my sins, myself, from the coming judgement, from the sorrows of sin, from eternal separation from my God. hallelujah.alleluia, Hossanah forever. I'm saved and full of too much joy.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
@thehomer
so because all that you know in your how many years in earth now? says humans can't think without minds, so God must use mind to think? God is not a man mr, stick that in your mind. And i didn't say He has or doesn't have a mind. it remains pointless because you can only have hope of reaching Him on the spirit-plane.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123: @thehomer
so because all that you know in your how many years in earth now? says humans can't think without minds, so God must use mind to think? God is not a man mr, stick that in your mind. And i didn't say He has or doesn't have a mind. it remains pointless because you can only have hope of reaching Him on the spirit-plane.

Does he have a mind or is he just some mindless spirit? If he is a mindless spirit, then can you please tell us what a spirit is?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123:
rather be God's slave than be in free fall to hell-dead.

According to your fairytale, you are still going to be a slave in the Kingdom of Heaven groveling in praise for eternity while the sadist sends the rest to be the torture subjects of his nemensis. lol

This is the mentality that kept them in bondage for 400 years. They took the physical shackles off, but the mental ones are tighter than ever.

Image123:
i was once a sinner but the Lord saved me. O amazing grace He saved me. He saved me from my sins, myself, from the coming judgement, from the sorrows of sin, from eternal separation from my God. hallelujah.alleluia, Hossanah forever. I'm saved and full of too much joy.

Now the crazy coon bursts into song.
C'mon, sing me a negro spiritual.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
thehomer:
[b]Does he have a mind or is he just some mindless spirit? [/b]If he is a mindless spirit, then can you please tell us what a spirit is?

It might be an "unembodied mind" floating outside space and time and creating universes all willy nilly.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Martian:

It might be an "unembodied mind" floating outside space and time and creating universes all willy nilly.

He may not even have a mind not to talk of being one. This Image123 guy isn't convinced that he needs a mind.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
thehomer:
He may not even have a mind not to talk of being one. This Image123 guy isn't convinced that he needs a mind.

If he doesn't have a mind, he must have a Metamind that's capable of reading human minds. Also, his heart shines so bright and is so energetic that when it beats, you can see "solar flares" coming out of his chest.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
When he farts, new universes come into existence. The singularity was a bad case of diarrhea.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
my faith is not required to tell me how fast a car is moving, that's not its function. don't know what you mean by what plane to board, but you seem to be mistaking the mind for the spirit.

Good you read that my plans and dreams are very subject and petty to God's plans and will.

the link respect nonsense. Go to a bible store instead. check through some of the bibles there. some of them should write on how paul and some other disciples died. that's basic enough.Jesus was not a Christian,Christians follow Him. you don't know? the disciples were christians. is God supposed to grant christians more 'pleasant' deaths than Jesus?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
thehomer:

Does he have a mind or is he just some mindless spirit? If he is a mindless spirit, then can you please tell us what a spirit is?
pointless discuss, any other question
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123: my faith is not required to tell me how fast a car is moving, that's not its function. don't know what you mean by what plane to board, but you seem to be mistaking the mind for the spirit.

What is the function of this faith? What is the difference between the mind and the spirit?

Image123:
Good you read that my plans and dreams are very subject and petty to God's plans and will.

Huh?

Image123:
the link respect nonsense. Go to a bible store instead. check through some of the bibles there. some of them should write on how paul and some other disciples died. that's basic enough.

Which Bible verse tells you about how Paul died? You see, you're simply ignorant about your own religion.

Image123:
Jesus was not a Christian,Christians follow Him. you don't know? the disciples were christians. is God supposed to grant christians more 'pleasant' deaths than Jesus?

A God worth his salt would.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123:
pointless discuss, any other question

How is it pointless? Are you afraid to discover that you worship a mindless entity? Maybe a plant?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
a God worth his salt would love Christians more than Jesus? you've met a god worth his salt?

afraid? you do suffer from poor retention. so you're a believer now to know what faith is it its crises? you think Jesus suffered a crises of faith on the cross? well, God gave you a brain to think, go ahead.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123: a God worth his salt would love Christians more than Jesus? you've met a god worth his salt?

No I haven't.

Image123:
afraid? you do suffer from poor retention. so you're a believer now to know what faith is it its crises? you think Jesus suffered a crises of faith on the cross? well, God gave you a brain to think, go ahead.

Your God must have taken your brain away. Take the time to read and understand before posting.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
faith is required for fellowship with God, and to receive from God.It's the link to the spiritual realm. the bible teaches that man is made up of spirit, soul and body. the mind is of the soul not of the spirit. you're doing very poor for bible knowledge.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123: faith is required for fellowship with God, and to receive from God.It's the link to the spiritual realm. the bible teaches that man is made up of spirit, soul and body. the mind is of the soul not of the spirit. you're doing very poor for bible knowledge.

So spirits don't have minds? Is that what your Bible teachers taught you? If a spirit doesn't have a mind, what makes you think it remains you when you die? You're putting me in an awkward position of educating you on what you're supposed to believe as a Christian. This is why the polls show that atheists actually know more about religions than the religious people themselves. The religious ones don't bother to read and inform themselves on what they're supposed to believe.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
you mean not knowing how Paul died is ignorance of Christianity? you are pathetic for one who claims to think.
you haven't met any god yet you have the right' specifications for how a god should be? religion section is doing much damage to your reasoning, you need to stay away for awhile, my advice.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
thehomer:

So spirits don't have minds? Is that what your Bible teachers taught you? If a spirit doesn't have a mind, what makes you think it remains you when you die? You're putting me in an awkward position of educating you on what you're supposed to believe as a Christian. This is why the polls show that atheists actually know more about religions than the religious people themselves. The religious ones don't bother to read and inform themselves on what they're supposed to believe.
how you came to your conclusion about spirits not having minds or having minds is another proof of your ignorance of bible matters.do you watch soccer?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123: you mean not knowing how Paul died is ignorance of Christianity?

No, not knowing that your God is supposed to have a mind is deep ignorance of Christianity.

Image123:
you are pathetic for one who claims to think.

You're clearly representing your shunning of reason.

Image123:
you haven't met any god yet you have the right' specifications for how a god should be? religion section is doing much damage to your reasoning, you need to stay away for awhile, my advice.

I don't need to meet a God to know how one should behave since he is supposed to have certain qualities. Just as I don't have to meet the Nigerian president to know that he is Nigerian.
Your Christianity has already damaged your reasoning and your responses clearly reflect this.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123:
how you came to your conclusion about spirits not having minds or having minds is another proof of your ignorance of bible matters.do you watch soccer?

Have you even been reading what you've been writing?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
thehomer:

yes why?
BTW, to cure one of your many ignorances,
Mark 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

the Lord has left His followers with a task of being OCCUPIED till. He comes. there no passage stating that Christians should lazy around until Christ coming. Romans 12 mentions not to be slothful in business.not to forget the popular passage in 2thrasalonians that says that if any doesn't work, neither should he eat. i love my God the way He is, thanks for offering me the option of a 'better god' which you've never met, and doesn't exist.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Image123:
yes why?
Mark 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

the Lord has left His followers with a task of being OCCUPIED till. He comes. there no passage stating that Christians should lazy around until Christ coming. Romans 12 mentions not to be slothful in business.not to forget the popular passage in 2thrasalonians that says that if any doesn't work, neither should he eat. i love my God the way He is, thanks for offering me the option of a 'better god' which you've never met, and doesn't exist.

Do you recall saying that the mind was in the domain of the soul not the spirit? Yet you wonder why spirits don't have minds?
You do realize that the task wasn't to go about making money or fathering children but to go out and preach the gospel, perform miracles, fast, pray and other things ignorant Christians like yourself shy away from?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 2:35am On Jun 19, 2012
thehomer:

Do you recall saying that the mind was in the domain of the soul not the spirit? Yet you wonder why spirits don't have minds?
You do realize that the task wasn't to go about making money or fathering children but to go out and preach the gospel, perform miracles, fast, pray and other things ignorant Christians like yourself shy away from?
knew what you were going to say. according to the bible, man is flesh i.e body, yet said to possess spirit, soul and body, not only body. That a being is said to be a soul or a spirit doesn't automatically translate that he possesses or doesn't possess the other members. It's not just brainwork. this is not general math and english.
don't know where you get your work doctrine. maybe some bible quoted might help your cause, else it remains figments of your imagination.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2012
Image123:
knew what you were going to say. according to the bible, man is flesh i.e body, yet said to possess spirit, soul and body, not only body. That a being is said to be a soul or a spirit doesn't automatically translate that he possesses or doesn't possess the other members. It's not just brainwork. this is not general math and english.
don't know where you get your work doctrine. maybe some bible quoted might help your cause, else it remains figments of your imagination.

I've asked you these questions directly yet you choose to answer something irrelevant. Now I'll ask you again;
does your God have a mind? Do spirits have a mind? Stop making irrelevant statements and give direct answers. Use the brain you claim your God gave you.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Image123:

thehomer:

Image123:
yes why?

lol, this exchange is funny as hell, where did soccer come into it?? Then he just goes back to rambling!!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
thehomer:

I've asked you these questions directly yet you choose to answer something irrelevant. Now I'll ask you again;
does your God have a mind? Do spirits have a mind? Stop making irrelevant statements and give direct answers. Use the brain you claim your God gave you.
Thank God you see again that you were faster than yourself, sometimes you need to really make good use of your God given brain. The question is irrelevant, and i'm not answering it. i have the answer with more than two Bible passages to confirm, but it is irrelevant to our discuss, i choose not to answer. Any other question? i hoped you would have supplied bible passages to your baseless assertions on work though.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
Image123:
Thank God you see again that you were faster than yourself, sometimes you need to really make good use of your God given brain. The question is irrelevant, and i'm not answering it. i have the answer with more than two Bible passages to confirm, but it is irrelevant to our discuss, i choose not to answer. Any other question? i hoped you would have supplied bible passages to your baseless assertions on work though.

How is it irrelevant?
If you cannot answer that basic question, then there really was no point continuing the discussion with you especially once you abdicated reason.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
thehomer:

How is it irrelevant?
If you cannot answer that basic question, then there really was no point continuing the discussion with you especially once you abdicated reason.
it's not basic but irrelevant because God cannot be well discussed in the soul or flesh plane, but in the spirit plane. i'll be wasting good time and energy because the Bible says so. you can't understand what I'm saying on the mind realm. it's like talking to a dog in english, very little will sink in no matter how i try, because we're not on the same plane.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2012
Image123:
it's not basic but irrelevant because God cannot be well discussed in the soul or flesh plane, but in the spirit plane. i'll be wasting good time and energy because the Bible says so. you can't understand what I'm saying on the mind realm. it's like talking to a dog in english, very little will sink in no matter how i try, because we're not on the same plane.

You simply have to admit that you're then saying rubbish. You're communicating with me in English aren't you? How can you communicate these ideas to someone else even a Christian if you're not using some sort of language?
If God cannot be discussed, then how did you actually find out where he is and what he wants? You see, you're simply trying to hide your shrinking God from scrutiny.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
thehomer:

You simply have to admit that you're then saying rubbish. You're communicating with me in English aren't you? How can you communicate these ideas to someone else even a Christian if you're not using some sort of language?
If God cannot be discussed, then how did you actually find out where he is and what he wants? You see, you're simply trying to hide your shrinking God from scrutiny.

God cannot be well
discussed in the soul or flesh plane BUT IN THE SPIRIT PLANE. As long as you remain in the realms of understanding God like you understand physics, you'll only be wasting your time. the faith realm is key.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.