Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Where Is Ima Niboro? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Ima Niboro? (1742 Views)

Is Ima Niboro = Beaf? / Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej / Ima Niboro Is A "liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
The former chief sycophant of GEJ! How can we be so quick to forget in Nigeria? Prior to the 2011 elections, we remember how this man in partnership with Reno Omokri (beaf on Nairaland) always turned the news upside down in favor of GEJ at the expense of the masses and the heavy criticisms he brought upon himself then.

The question is what does Ima Niboro think of the same jonathan administration and policies now that he was unceremoniously booted from office for being more GEJ than GEJ? Whe need to always put these people in the spotlight after they have left office to help reduce the present level of sycophancy in govt.
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
We still hear about Segun Adeniyi and the books he has gone to write after yaradua. Because his hands are clean. He can face the public and even do business with the public. Where the hell is ima niboro? What is he doing now. I wonder what will be the fate of Reno Omokri (beaf) post jonathan. We must agree that the gej administration has taken sycophancy to a whole new level.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by Beaf: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
CyberG: Beaf or whatever's fate will be worse than the fellow Otuekwe Niboro. He will be made to pay in his own blood and forced to watch it helplessly! Same as their useless benefactor goatbrain jonaduck.

You and your entire family will pay in their own blood. Wanna bet?
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
^
Haba.... It was proven beyond every reasonable doubt that you are indeed Reno Omokri in the abati thread. Anybody who has a working brain and read through the thread would have easily seen that. You even admitted unknowingly which I highligted! cheesy
Just live with it. The deed has been done. You will still sound foolish trying to deny it. Btw, my question is WHERE IS IMA NIBORO - your former partner in sycophancy?
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Where is the man truly?
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
So who is the moderator doing the poor job of hiding these post? Why exactly did you hide the posts above? What for? Are your hands itching you?
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by Pukkah: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
When they are in government
Or have anything to do with the government
They behave and act
As if they will forever be in office
Forgetting that as they came into the office
So shall they leave

It is not only Niboro
Where is Bayo Ojo?
What has happened to Andoakaaa?
Femi Fani-Kayode and Turai?
Is Obasanjo still there?
Where is Yar'Adua?

Herein lies a major lesson
For all men of understanding
That the only constant in life is change
As you came into an office
So shall you leave
Voluntarily or compulsorily

If you're there today be good. Use whatever office you are to serve humanity.
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
^
I hope you know that Yaradua is dead and the other people you mentioned are always in the news except IMA NIBORO!
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
The same way Daniel kalu fizzled out after the death of Abacha is the same for Ima. he is probably in one Caribbean island enjoying his loot.
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by Pukkah: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
I hope you know that Yaradua is dead and the other people you mentioned are always in the news except IMA NIBORO!

I mentioned Yar'Adua not for notoriety but to underscore the fact that this life we are living is ephemeral. Wherever we may be is just a temporary stage regardless of whether you are a good man or a bad man.
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by aljharem(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
I think all these reno omokri is Beaf has been drag for too long. Even if he is, he chooses to remain anonymous and we should respect the fact that he has even right to air his views as well.
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
alj harem: I think all these reno omokri is Beaf has been drag for too long. Even if he is, he chooses to remain anonymous and we should respect the fact that he has even right to air his views as well.
well, the drag has ended. It has been proven he is the Reno Omokri. You can refer to the abati thread. If he believes so much on his views on jonathan then he should have not problem attaching his face to the cause. Afterall, its his day job!
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by MrGlobe(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pukkah:

I mentioned Yar'Adua not for notoriety but to underscore the fact that this life we are living is ephemeral. Wherever we may be is just a temporary stage regardless of whether you are a good man or a bad man.
right...
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by mikuz(m): 2:50am On Jul 01, 2012
Demdem: The same way Daniel kalu fizzled out after the death of Abacha is the same for Ima. he is probably in one Caribbean island enjoying his loot.
on point
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2012
Pls Mr Globe post the link to the Abati thread.Thanks.
Re: Where Is Ima Niboro? by nenamena: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr. Globe:

right...
ima niboro is doing very well ok.being in GEJ's administration was just to caress his ego.if u read of his biography,u wil know he has been at d top b4 being in GEJ's adminstration. He is a special person. Dat he is no more in GEJ's admin,it has done him no harm. Try to find out facts abt him and it wil shock u who Ima Niboro is

(1) (Reply)

Church Arrest, Detain Saharareporters’ Publisher, Sowore, Crew, In Nigeria / If Obama Is Not Kenyan, Then Michael Adebolajo Is Definitely Not Nigerian! / Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.