Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30144 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by vicoloni(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
a

2 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.

17 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by slimyem: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
What is there to advice?
If he didn‘t do it or didnt get close to doing it,then he should relax and watch them display their madness!

13 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by lifestyle1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
How are you sure your friend is innocent ? undecided Let him take responsibility of his action

Tell him to use a CD next time undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by deavicky(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
oh sorry what a pity. ur friend shouldn't av given her a lift becos girls of this days can get pregant through bluetooth. and maybe his bluetooth was on and he did not notice it. so let him just take resposibility of it becos i dont see any reason why somebody will just come up such an accusation when u did not do anything

17 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Oluwa4Sure: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
tongue tongue tongue
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

I just don't get it when people like you come on NL just to throw insults around.
Must you display your ignorance on every given topic posted on NL romance section?

Come to think of it, do you even know what DNA testing is all about? Or how hw it works?!
So anybody who doesn't think like you or share your ideology is a retardeen right? ? ?
Instead of you to say something more reasonable all you can say is "DNA test".

So he should proceed to carrying out a DNA test on an embryo right?
FYI, the child will have to be given birth to before any DNA testing can be carried out on him/her you sil.ly she-goat!!!

And you think having a DNA tested is as cheap and as easy as the regular PT were you got do every month Get a life - A$$H0L3!!

So he should waste his money taking care of a pregnacy he is not responsible for(before the child is given birth to) and also to carry DNA test on a baby he sure is not is?

FYI DNA test can/should be carried out when in doubt. That is to say if you've slept with the woman before and believe for sure the
baby is not your!!!!

@OP you can tell you guy to visit the family of the gurl and let them know the truth or have her arrested for blackmailing!!!

23 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by omega25red(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tell your friend to be honest with himself and his wife and kids. His story seems shady. If he gave her only a lift once as he said then he wouldn't have gone as far as to exchange numbers with her. Tell him to contact the girl quick before it gets too late to work something out. assuming he did what we all think he did

2 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.
Is this ur issue or a friend?

4 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ayojango(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Is this ur issue or a friend?

Hmmm am thinkin d same too oh

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by deshclones(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: tongue tongue tongue

I just don't get it when people like you come on NL just to throw insults around.
Must you display your ignorance on every given topic posted on NL romance section?

Come to think of it, do you even know what DNA testing is all about? Or how hw it works?!
So anybody who doesn't think like you or share your ideology is a retardeen right? ? ?

FYI, the child will have to be given birth to before any DNA testing can be carried out on him/her you sil.ly she-goat!!!

And you think having a DNA tested is as cheap and as easy as the regular PT were you got do every month Get a life - A$$H0L3!!

So he should waste his money taking care of a pregnacy he is not responsible for(before the child is given birth to) and also to carry DNA test on a baby he sure is not is?

FYI DNA test can/should be carried out when in doubt. That is to say if you've slept with the woman before and believe for sure the
baby is not your!!!!

@OP you can tell you guy to visit the family of the gurl and let them know the truth or have her arrested for blackmailing!!!

Oluwa bless you my guy.....the fat chic runs her mouth like a tap...she thinks DNA test comes cheap...she probably doesnt know the results takes weeks..sometimes months to come out...thanks for the lecture..am sure she found it valuable cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by delkuf(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
A praticing xtian and he has a family. Wht is he doing with a young lady. He is responsible. He shld take responsibility for his action
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Interesting!!!

The Virgin Mary of our time
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2012

baby is not your!!!!

Clap for yourself! All dis lecture and all u seem to draw emphasis on was cost? We sure no d broke ones.Now listen, d only form of proof he needs to slam d frame up is getting a DNA test done.Its eida ur tinking faculty bin served as a Deli or u just wasn't born wiv brains.

Ode!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
omega25red: Tell your friend to be honest with himself and his wife and kids. His story seems shady. If he gave her only a lift once as he said then he wouldn't have gone as far as to exchange numbers with her. Tell him to contact the girl quick before it gets too late to work something out. assuming he did what we all think he did
Good points! It's eida a frame up or he is indeed d baby dada. If he is claiming nothing ever happened,he needs do a test.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by auwal87(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
DNA can solve the puzzle, do it 3 times!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by elari(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2012

baby is not your!!!!

. . . Oluwa menh! U hav done a really good job. Idowu is a bitch who has failed to realize the extent of her stupidity. In my place idowuogbo mean "raw shyte" and thus the name is a typical reflection of her personae.

10 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
elari: . . . Oluwa menh! U hav done a really good job. Idowu is a bitch who has failed to realize the extent of her stupidity. In my place idowuogbo mean "raw shyte" and thus the name is a typical reflection of her personae.
Run bck into dat jungle u call home. See dis zombie o! So bcus d avatars around u speak monkey language u felt d need to display ur ignoramus she? In my language ur handle means " "born wiv disabilities" dat automatically explains ur epileptic seizures.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
auwal87: DNA can solve the puzzle, do it 3 times!!
3 times ke? Lolzz
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Exponental(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mtccchhheeew!
Its ur friend not u. If he claims he didnt sleep with her doesnt mean he didnt impregnate her. He might av done doggy, standing or any other style order than sleeping........lol

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
omega25red: Tell your friend to be honest with himself and his wife and kids. His story seems shady. If he gave her only a lift once as he said then he wouldn't have gone as far as to exchange numbers with her. Tell him to contact the girl quick before it gets too late to work something out. assuming he did what we all think he did

remember he said she is a neighbor's younger sister as such, they might have exchanged phone numbers because they each other. i know a similar example that once happened to my uncle those days when he use to come visit. There was this lady in my neighborhood who was so cheap that she kept sleeping with all the guys who were in her age category. She eventually got pregnant and wanted to push it on my uncle who had nothing to do with her. Immediately my parents were convinced my uncle had nothing to do with it, they told the lady's parent it is none of our concern and since then, my uncle would hardly come visit because he percieved Festac kids as corrupts and having guts.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by greedie1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
Op, its no biggie. If ur friends is sure he isnt responsible, he should relax and allow dem display der madness lyk slimyem said...kpatakpata dey ll run a paternity test wen d child is born.

i tink d bigger problem here is getting his wife to believe him nd securing his family atleast until d truth becomes known
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
delkuf: A praticing xtian and he has a family. Wht is he doing with a young lady. He is responsible. He shld take responsibility for his action

Are you for real or do you think everyone is as irresponsible as you? So helping a lady now implies you have to sleep with her? Wonder how you think.

2 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Clap for yourself! All dis lecture and all u seem to draw emphasis on was cost? We sure no d broke ones.Now listen, d only form of proof he needs to slam d frame up is getting a DNA test done.Its eida ur tinking faculty bin served as a Deli or u just wasn't born wiv brains.

Ode!

Must you be insultive Who seem to be without brains now when your conclusion is that he is broke because he laid emphasis on cost? Why should he spend money over something he knows nothing about? The issue on ground is the pregnancy which a DNA cannot be conducted on as such, he needs not get himself involved since he claims he is innocent of the accusation.

12 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
gree-die:
Op, its no biggie. If ur friends is sure he isnt responsible, he should relax and allow dem display der madness lyk slimyem said...kpatakpata dey ll run a paternity test wen d child is born.

i tink d bigger problem here is getting his wife to believe him nd securing his family atleast until d truth becomes known

I do not think that would be much of a problem if he has been known to be a man of integrity before now.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.

All your friend need do is to calm down and let the girl's family know he had nothing with her and she is just trying to find who to push the pregnancy on. Believe me, it is as easy as that. He need not argue or even exchange words with them. Rather he should let them know that if she insist that he is responsible, then they can carry out a paternity test after she delivers but he shouldn't make the mistake of giving contributing a kobo towards the ante natal care.

3 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

Must you be insultive Who seem to be without brains now when your conclusion is that he is broke because he laid emphasis on cost? Why should he spend money over something he knows nothing about? The issue on ground is the pregnancy which a DNA cannot be conducted on as such, he needs not get himself involved since he claims he is innocent of the accusation.
Messiah has landed o! Y should d guy spend money on something u think he claims be knows nothing about? Are u for real? In order words, Spending money to clear is his name is some big deal rite? Hear urself! He has a wife dat needs to no d truth ya no! Word of mouth would not clear d air in dis case. So pls stroll along, we don't necessarily need to agree wiv each odas point of view.Gerrit! undecided
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Messiah has landed o! Y should d guy spend money on something u think he claims be knows nothing about? Are u for real? In order words, Spending money to clear is his name is some big deal rite? Hear urself! He has a wife dat needs to no d truth ya no! Word of mouth would not clear d air in dis case. So pls stroll along, we don't necessarily need to agree wiv each odas point of view.Gerrit! undecided

If he has to spend money like I said, it should be after delivery and for the test. He shouldn't spend a dime now while she is pregnant since he claims he is innocent. You can read through my comment again.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by greedie1(f): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

I do not think that would be much of a problem if he has been known to be a man of integrity before now.
yea...but d qus is: is he a man of integrity? Even if he is, d gossip dis ll generate ll put a strain on his family. I still tink d bigger problem is ow to ensure his family remain unaffected by all d talks...dey r humans afterall
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
gree-die:

yea...but d qus is: is he a man of integrity? Even if he is, d gossip dis ll generate ll put a strain on his family. I still tink d bigger problem is ow to ensure his family remain unaffected by all d talks...dey r humans afterall

Yeah I agree they are humans and they will first feel the hit but once he clarifies that he never had anything to do with her I believe, the family would understand. You know there is a level of trust you build with some people that even if everything seems to be on the contrary, they still take your words for it.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

Yeah I agree they are humans and they will first feel the hit but once he clarifies that he never had anything to do with her I believe, the family would understand. You know there is a level of trust you build with some people that even if everything seems to be on the contrary, they still take your words for it.
No matter d level of trust,I will demand he clears d air so my conscience can indeed rest. D tot of d possibility bites deeper dan u think, wot if I took his words for wot it was and d trust had already bin broken in his part,who suffers d consequences? Should I fold my hands and watch an innocent child get caught up all in d name of trust? I don deal dat way.Test it is ojare!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No matter d level of trust,I will demand he clear d air so my conscience can indeed rest. D tot of d possibility bites deeper dan u think, wot if I took his words for wot it was and d trust had already bin broken in his part,who suffers d consequences? Should I fold my hands and watch an innocent child get caught up all in d name of trust? I don deal dat way.Test it is ojare!

That is where our differences lie you know. Some partners would want more clarification while some would be okay based on the confirmation from the husband. It is the type of wife he has that matters most though. I only feel his plight because something similar once happened to my uncle. There is a case of a friend who also had a similar experience just 2years ago but in his own, he slept with the girl because she lured him to while she was pregnant but thank God for our intervention and some little knowledge we have about pregnancy and we were able to detect she only wanted to rope him in. At last when the girl born, she no gree tell my friend and the guy mama don fall maga before them giving her family for ante natal because the guy couldn't deny it since it was unprotected sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.