Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30152 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by WhoIGoAsk: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2012
Water don pass garri
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by dayokanu(m): 4:48am On Jun 06, 2012
This is easy, Let your friend bring the girl and both bring out their genitals

If the man tries to put in the diiick into her poohsiee, and the man is able to thrust like 70times without releasing that means he didnt do it.

But if the dickkk fits perfectly he thrusted and released before 50 times that means the diick and poohsie have some previous familiarity and he is responsible for the belle

Incase you are confused, bring one cute NL babe and let me show you how to do the test, bring ether idowuogbo or freecocoa
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by logica(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2012
deavicky: ur friend shouldn't av given her a lift becos girls of this days can get pregant through bluetooth. and maybe his bluetooth was on and he did not notice it.
LMAO. While it is quite possible for a man to be accused of impregnating a woman he never slept with, the chances are pretty low.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by mimifonwon(f): 5:06am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.

I think sometimes when believe in the good in people so much that we forget that they are human and they make mistake. I am not saying he did it because the girl could just be crazy-some people can think themselves into being pregnant-FACT!!-its a type of mental illness. On the other hand, your friend could have serviced her sharp sharp and forgets that dna dont lie- atleast for now. If he still claims innocence let him take a dna test,its the only way to clear him.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2012
hmmm! never knew someone could get preggy thru lifts. na wah! if the guy claims he didnt have sex with the lady then why bother himself?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2012
What the author of this posting is not telling us is if this friend of his did mas$turbate, got a hand or a mouth job from the accuser? He may not have had penetrative sex with her, however, pregnancy is still very much possible from mutual mast$urbation, hand job; which allows her to get hold of your se$men. Even a mouth job can still put your se$men in her possession; she runs to the bathroom, you thinking she is spitting it out, but she puts it in a little container and goes home and inserts it into herself
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by motoman: 5:20am On Jun 06, 2012
Hi @OP, got this off the internet, long read but if its important to you and your friend, guess you'll find the time to read through:

"Prenatal DNA paternity tests, commonly referred to as DNA testing during pregnancy, is conducted when a mother wants to confirm the biological father of her child while still in the womb. While common DNA tests use tissue samples provided by the parties involved, this is not possible with an unborn child. In order to complete a DNA test during pregnancy, 1ml of the amniotic fluid is collected and stored on a card provided with the test kit. An equivalent amount of cells taken during a Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS) can also be used.
The parents can submit their tissue samples utilizing a DNA home test kit or a clinic designated by the company completing the analysis of the samples. If this test is being completed due to legal action currently before the courts, a home kit cannot be utilized and a company using stringent chain of custody procedures will need to complete the sampling process as well as the analysis. This will ensure the results are legally admissible in a court of law.
How safe is a DNA test during pregnancy?
The samples are submitted to the laboratory for analysis with results generally available in 10 – 15 working days. The analysis will look at the DNA results of the fetus and the father to identify common markers that will confirm a biological relationship between the father and child. These tests are 99.9% accurate so both parties involved can have peace of mind before the child is born.
One of the big risks with a DNA test performed during pregnancy is the fact that samples can only be collected using invasive procedures and involve risks to both the unborn fetus and the mother. Amniocentris can be performed from the 14th to the 24th week of pregnancy and is the process of collecting amniotic fluid by inserting a specialized needle into the uterus through the abdomen. Risks in this process include miscarriage in addition to leakage of amniotic fluid as well as leakage of the uterus.
Getting a dna test during pregnancy

Chorionic Villus Sampling can be completed from the 10th to 13th week of the pregnancy where a needle or small tube is used to extract samples of the chorionic villa tissue through the vagina and cervix. This procedure has a small risk of inducing a miscarriage of the unborn child. For these reasons it is important to consult with your doctor before having a DNA test during pregnancy completed."

All the best!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by KINGwax(m): 5:31am On Jun 06, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: tongue tongue tongue

I just don't get it when people like you come on NL just to throw insults around.
Must you display your ignorance on every given topic posted on NL romance section?

So he should proceed to carrying out a DNA test on an embryo right?
FYI, the child will have to be given birth to before any DNA testing can be carried out on him/her you sil.ly she-goat!!!

And you think having a DNA tested is as cheap and as easy as the regular PT were you got do every month Get a life - A$$H0L3!!

thanks dude..+1000
jst abt to say d same abt carrying out DNA test during pregnancy! Hehehe, it's so funny and she must have dropped her best! Hehehe, so funny man..idowu has been watchin too many science-fiction movies!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ndidibabe(f): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=deshclones]

Oluwa bless you my guy.....the fat chic runs her mouth like a tap...she thinks DNA test comes cheap...she probably doesnt know the results takes weeks..sometimes months to come out...thanks for the lecture..am sure she found it valuable cool
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by kin007(m): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2012
omega25red: Tell your friend to be honest with himself and his wife and kids. His story seems shady. If he gave her only a lift once as he said then he wouldn't have gone as far as to exchange numbers with her. Tell him to contact the girl quick before it gets too late to work something out. assuming he did what we all think he did
U̶̲̥̅̊ think before U̶̲̥̅̊ post any thing here about any post so because U̶̲̥̅̊ gave A̶̲̥̅̊ lady A̶̲̥̅̊ lift once U̶̲̥̅̊ can't Н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ her digits?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by supereagle(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2012
Devil wants to destroy his Ministry. Truth will always triumph over deception. He should relax if he is on the path of truth.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by kin007(m): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2012
motoman: Hi @OP, got this off the internet, long read but if its important to you and your friend, guess you'll find the time to read through:

"Prenatal DNA paternity tests, commonly referred to as DNA testing during pregnancy, is conducted when a mother wants to confirm the biological father of her child while still in the womb. While common DNA tests use tissue samples provided by the parties involved, this is not possible with an unborn child. In order to complete a DNA test during pregnancy, 1ml of the amniotic fluid is collected and stored on a card provided with the test kit. An equivalent amount of cells taken during a Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS) can also be used.
The parents can submit their tissue samples utilizing a DNA home test kit or a clinic designated by the company completing the analysis of the samples. If this test is being completed due to legal action currently before the courts, a home kit cannot be utilized and a company using stringent chain of custody procedures will need to complete the sampling process as well as the analysis. This will ensure the results are legally admissible in a court of law.
How safe is a DNA test during pregnancy?
The samples are submitted to the laboratory for analysis with results generally available in 10 – 15 working days. The analysis will look at the DNA results of the fetus and the father to identify common markers that will confirm a biological relationship between the father and child. These tests are 99.9% accurate so both parties involved can have peace of mind before the child is born.
One of the big risks with a DNA test performed during pregnancy is the fact that samples can only be collected using invasive procedures and involve risks to both the unborn fetus and the mother. Amniocentris can be performed from the 14th to the 24th week of pregnancy and is the process of collecting amniotic fluid by inserting a specialized needle into the uterus through the abdomen. Risks in this process include miscarriage in addition to leakage of amniotic fluid as well as leakage of the uterus.
Getting a dna test during pregnancy

Chorionic Villus Sampling can be completed from the 10th to 13th week of the pregnancy where a needle or small tube is used to extract samples of the chorionic villa tissue through the vagina and cervix. This procedure has a small risk of inducing a miscarriage of the unborn child. For these reasons it is important to consult with your doctor before having a DNA test during pregnancy completed."

All the best!
nawoooooooo Dr motoman hahahahahahahahhahaha,U̶̲̥̅̊ get time.anyways Motoman are U̶̲̥̅̊ from Japan,U̶̲̥̅̊ can call me kiaToyotaman
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by KINGwax(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2012
muffins99: nairalanders please try and do some research before posting replies.

There are prenatal DNA tests (CVS and amniocentesis) which can be carried out during pregnancies as early as the 10th week. Although the results are as accurate as post natal tests, the procedures involve some element of risk of miscarriage. A non-invasive prenatal DNA test is done by way of blood sample since a child's DNA enters the mother's blood through the walls of the placenta. I don't have details of cost but other people have hinted that it is very expensive. I also do not know if pre-natal tests are available in Nigeria but I should think so. Are we not the giant of africa?

I read somewhere that ultrasounds are also fairly accurate in showing the age of the embryo in the early stages of pregs; this might be useful if your friend remembers the day he gave her a lift.

I hope you find this useful, if not now maybe sometime in the future when another friend/ uncle/ brother ends up in the same situation

http://ask.metafilter.com/157257/How-to-best-establish-prenatal-paternity
and u talk of something as much as $2000! By d way, it's not even readily available even in the US because of it's strict regulation for setting it up. And d court will have to make u do it because of it's possible implications afterwards! But hey, nice research though, thumbs up.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Fortun4all: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Funny smiley
Meanwhile here is how you can start earning N400,000+ monthly using Amazon and one secret software. This is my special secret and will be sharing with only 3 Nairaland members.

Get yours now for a tiny token.

Call 0 8 0 9 - 3 0 4 - 1 0 9 1
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by FKO1(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.
U ARE VERY STU.PID (TO B HONEST).make dem test the foetus abi ? Shi.tbrainz!!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by zangiff(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2012
then paternity test will solve the problem
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by stanbiggi(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2012
10yrs ago,i was accused of impreganatin a young girl. The truth of the mattet is nobody believes u when u are tellin them ur clean,i actually wanted to sleep wt her after offloading are panties the room was like suck away,sp d passion in me drop. A week later a parents met my family of inpregnating their daughter. Be that as it may,i persisted that i wasnt untill she reconfessef that i wasnt but she wanted to give the baby to someone that has a future n can take care of the baby..
Why am i saying all these a young girl cannot accuse u of being d father of a baby if u ve nt made a very close move.. man check urself
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Wisdytech(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2012
JST GO FOR DNA TEST! If he didnt test the WET PUSSY
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by akings100: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2012
if the guy is really sure he did not sleep with her, he can report to the police. If after the birth nd DNA absolv him of any complicity then he can sue her to court.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by chinakobo(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2012
when people are less busy, they just cook up something and post on nairaland.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by gulfer: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2012
If the girl has not seen your pal's unclothedness before, let ur friend ask her a question about something around his down below or chest and see if the girl fails. this should be done in the presence of the lady's parent and police.QED!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by claudineB: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2012
A DNA test can help to prove if the girl tells the truth or not.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Sike(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.
Gbammmmmmmm
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by 30secs(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.
And the lessons from this story/fable are.......?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by 2scorehigh(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2012
Are you sure it is not the "Holy Spirit" at it - again?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by 30secs(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2012
china_kobo: when people are less busy, they just cook up something and post on nairaland.
Exactly my point!!!!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by cowgurl: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2012
Some
persons are born to stop people from benig nice and helpful. Just
because he gave her a lift she thinks she's found her puppet? WTF! Poster,
your friend should let his wife know about this and together they can
work this out. I just hope to God ur friend is telling the truth, if not he's on his way to being busted.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by slimyem: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Mayflowa:

I gerrit! Like u were doing in ur hay days while trying to maintain ur virginity. Now u can talk! Thank God u married now. Keep ur husband from straying o...madam
lmao!
This replies on this thread are hella funny!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ukpaku: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2012
My friend dont trust any body, just trust ur self so 4get about trusting ur friend.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by joanpinkie(f): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2012
most often i wonder if nigerians re jst naturally born bitter, y most u correct someone who is wrong wit names calling? Plz let us be matured here and make our contribution witout displayin our antogonistic nature
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Dukechimi: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Ur friend shld relax if he isn't guilty. But I have a feeling he is. Y does he sound scared?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Ayoobscom(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2012
Thinking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.