Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30150 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2012
putro: The guy don't need a brain renewal you rather need brain overhaul. Do you know how much it cost to do DNA test?More so for something he claim he knew nothing about. I hope the guy is truthful o

Anoda okada man drawing emphasis on cost, if na hin get pikin nko?

*she starts singing*

she ain't messing wiv no broke nigga.........
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by alexy147(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2012
Sorry.,are u dumb or somtin? Wats DNA test for?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2012
mekino22: I think Idowu's own is getting out of hand. She lack moral upbringing. We r not here to fight or display our stupidity. U r beginning to get on d nerves of everyone in this forum

Kai! So na d advice wey I give dey purge u so? Abeg! Go drink yellow garri jare! It go reduce all d toilet trips u dey do.

Msteeeeeeew!!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by oyestephen(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: tongue tongue tongue

I just don't get it when people like you come on NL just to throw insults around.
Must you display your ignorance on every given topic posted on NL romance section?

Come to think of it, do you even know what DNA testing is all about? Or how hw it works?!
So anybody who doesn't think like you or share your ideology is a retardeen right? ? ?
Instead of you to say something more reasonable all you can say is "DNA test".

So he should proceed to carrying out a DNA test on an embryo right?
FYI, the child will have to be given birth to before any DNA testing can be carried out on him/her you sil.ly she-goat!!!

And you think having a DNA tested is as cheap and as easy as the regular PT were you got do every month Get a life - A$$H0L3!!

So he should waste his money taking care of a pregnacy he is not responsible for(before the child is given birth to) and also to carry DNA test on a baby he sure is not is?

FYI DNA test can/should be carried out when in doubt. That is to say if you've slept with the woman before and believe for sure the
baby is not your!!!!

@OP you can tell you guy to visit the family of the gurl and let them know the truth or have her arrested for blackmailing!!!
haba, be easy on the guy
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by 2sexy(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.
Idowu, I no hia from u again o. Did you get me email or PM?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by filia4real(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Yoruba adage says "ohun ti a o ni je, a o ni fi run'mu" i.e. what u don't eat, u don't try to smell. My guy av tried to smell d girl and it now turned bad.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2012
ukpaku: WHy can't u accept simple corection and stop spreading insult all over, it unladylike dear.

Babe, wot correction? All dis lions roaring no d only way out na test na! Trust me! TB Joshua sef can't see dis kian vision. See dem! to drop money to clean rep na pain

SMH!!!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2012
filia4real: Yoruba adage says "ohun ti a o ni je, a o ni fi run'mu" i.e. what u don't eat, u don't try to smell. My guy av tried to smell d girl and it now turned bad.

Liv dem o! Make dem sidan dia dey chat fuckeries.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2012
2sexy:
Idowu, I no hia from u again o. Did you get me email or PM?

My bad! Am on it now o! No vex abeg
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Oseniade(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2012
Of course,there is need 4 DNA test to confirm.It is 99.9% correct.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Samtobixy: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2012
Let them go to babalawo and swear,no need for DNA
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2012
oyestephen:
haba, be easy on the guy

Emmmh... Na babe! wink

All d coughing sef no affect d Amala wey I digest last nite.

Ko le ye won.......
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by purplekayc(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2012
Is the babe's name mary?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Samtobixy: Let them go to babalawo and swear,no need for DNA

Ifa dey bill 2 na! U wan avoid cost like our fellow oponus abi? Loolzzzz
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by hotwax: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2012
Run bck into dat jungle u call home. See dis zombie o! So bcus d avatars around u speak monkey language u felt d need to display ur ignoramus she? In my language ur handle means " "born wiv disabilities" dat automatically explains ur epileptic seizures.

Who is this Idowu ogbo that keeps disgracing Nigerians in the public? Carry out DNA on a fetus ?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2012
pry your friend very well my dear.if after its still the same story a DNA WILL SUFFICE.this is a new age and things like this not suppose to cause argument.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by purplekayc(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2012
Is her name mary? undecided

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Konnektions146(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Idy babe,
abeg lets slow down a bit, i know u may not really give a damn wat people say abt yu, but people matters cos every one here talkin cant all be wrong,
please try and cut yur verbal warfare down.

thanks
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2012
hotwax:

Who is this Idowu ogbo that keeps disgracing Nigerians in the public? Carry out DNA on a fetus ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Who is dis hotwax dat keeps running undiluted bullshitzzzz? I repeat state where Badosky asked d poster to carry out tests on a foetus, u jumped on d opportunity to say hi to a celeb rite? I understand paparazzi go ever need shots. wink
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.
Do not support things you do not know. You were never there. You can't certify if he cleaned her or not.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Konnektions146:
Idy babe,
abeg lets slow down a bit, i know u may not really give a damn wat people say abt yu, but people matters cos every one here talkin cant all be wrong,
please try and cut yur verbal warfare down.

thanks

Nkem, u as well SMH!

Wetin I talk wey bad now? Dey not teenagers now, d poster and his so called innocent friend dey find customised lie wey dem go use lay d mata na!

It eida d babe is pyschotic or d guy sef greet her galilee.

Whicheva way,he needs a test. tongue
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2012
Samtobixy: Let them go to babalawo and swear,no need for DNA
abi o grin grin grin
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by jimmyboy1010(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.
Hello guy, you are right! How can your friend says he didn't sleep with a girl and next thing she's pregnant!, how did she get to know your friends phone number? Mumu+mumu=Odenson! Hummm
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by capsogiga(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2012
very very possible. it happened to a virgin named Mary 2,000 years ago. Maybe she is another Mary.
Now we should all be on the look out for A BRIGHT STAR and three wise men. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by whitebaby1: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2012
CHECK DNA TEST TO BE SURE smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by jimmyboy1010(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.
Guy, your friend na mumu! Even you as a person neede to think deep about your post... How can a lady acuse you of impregnating her without without inserting your third leg! Shiooorrrr
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2012
white baby: CHECK DNA TEST TO BE SURE smiley[color=#000099][/color]

check dna test? Na wa o! undecided
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Orikinla(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2012

Regards.
. Another "Akamu Pap" story on Nairaland. Again, @poster of miracle pregnancy story, we offer Advice and not Advise. You can send your story to Nollywood producers who need incredible stories.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Victorjoseph(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmmm, most people dat normally call themselves pastor now adays, fear them bcus many are called but few are choosen!so guy if it is true of wat you av just said den i would say that u frnd nids to prove it wrong by going 4 DNA test
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Konnektions146(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dey not teenagers now, d poster and his so called innocent friend dey find customised lie wey dem go use lay d mata na!

It eida d babe is pyschotic or d guy sef greet her galilee.

Whicheva way,he needs a test. tongue

exactly, the lady could just be a desperado or that de guy ddnt tell OP de whole truth.
but in de meantime, what would de guy do while waitin for some confirmation lab analysis.

its not always very easy especialy wen yu have family, if the guys` wife dont have enough confidence in him, the marriage will definitely have massive issues capable of breaking de home.

OP,
yur friend should try an amicable civilized resolution but he should make sure de wife aint kept in de dark IF HE IS SURE HE IS CLEAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.