Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back (7010 Views)

I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rosydabomb(f): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2006
I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend And Now He Has Left Me Back To Her

It all happened in 2002,there was this guy,he had a girlfriend,I had my boyfriend and my boyfriend was this guy's friend.I accompanied my boyfriend to go a visiting his friend,we met him and his girlfriend together,I got jealous because this guy looks really dishy.This guy was always in my thoughts,I stole his phone number from my guys phone and called him.We met and I told him my feelings for him.He was shocked,he kindly but firmly said NO to my advances and left.

I was so embarassed and swore to get him.Let me not bore you with details but after a long while,he was dating both of us.He and my guy(we broke up)had a big quarrel and they do not yarn till date,the only person who did not know what was happening was the girl.Very soon,I was discontented with being the other girl,I began to make life miserable for his girlfriend,I made sure she caught us in bed and I also tried to pick fights with her but she was not game.Soon,she left him because she could not stand it again as he was not helping issues.8months later,the guy has left me for trivial reasons and is now trying to get back to her.

Surprisingly,she holds nothing against me because we are friends and she is a very sweet girl.I feel so foolish and sorry.I am using this forum to apologise to the girl,because she is one of Nairaland's sweethearts(one of the top posters),I want YOU to forgive me for all I did to you.I know you will see this,if you still love him(don't want to publish any names),please go back to him.Well,as for me,I am so heartbroken because I have lost on both sides.My ex will not take me back because I betrayed him and he has a new girl who he is serious with and the guy in question wants his girl back.What do I do?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by sade511(f): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
Awwwww this is a sweet apologie very unique.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2006
oh!!!! baby, you didnt try at allllllllllll, why?, cheesy cheesy anyway, it's all past and gone and you've realised and regreted your mistake, that other girlfriend is a really sweet girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, she's so forgiven and sweet as well wink wink you need to make it up to her big time wink cheesy cheesy

im fxxkin curious to know who it is sad sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by nike4luv(f): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2006
i do cheesy
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2006
gal, tell me tell me sad sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by nike4luv(f): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2006
no! not in a billion trillion years! tongue *runs away*
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Dojo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
@Rosy
I really feel for u.I just hope that you regretted what you did.
Don't worry, all is well and don't lose hope.
Go and sin no more.

@whoever
4give her and be friends back.She realised her mistake and she is now apologising.
To err is human,to 4give is divine.
All is well.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2006
@nike catches her by the waist cheesy cheesy cheesy plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss sad sad sad sad sad just write it really tiny and strike through, after i've seen it, just delete it wink cheesy cheesy cheesy what do you say? wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rosydabomb(f): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
well,she is a very prominent Nairalander,I would not want to mention her name here cos she may not like it
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by nike4luv(f): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
dont make me tell!  grin
anyways its only what i think, do ur history on Nl, dis story is kinda familiar, cheesy
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2006
awwwwwwww sad sad such a tough assignment sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rosydabomb(f): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2006
no girls,its not vexxy,its an active member.Meet me in private to know.

rosydabomb1@yahoo.com
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2006
im meeting you in just a sec kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2006
@rosy
i've added you to my messanger list so if you wonna come online wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rosydabomb(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2006
oh,okay.I will be online in 30mins.I am installing yahoo messenger on my computer now
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rosydabomb(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2006
@rhoda I am online now but you are not responding.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2006
sorry sweetie, i didnt notice, will be there in a sec wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by hotangel2(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2006
The most improtant thing is that you've learnt your lesson. If you get something the "wrong" way, You won't enjoy that thing.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by goodguy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2006
snazzydabomb rosydabomb, you type so much like snazzy, except your post is neat (no unnecessary exclamation marks, that is).
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Badman888(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy consequences
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rosydabomb(f): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2006
Badman888:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy consequences
you can say that again
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Hotstepper(f): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2006
well get urself another man, alwayz have plan B b4 destrpying plan A kiss
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Dojo(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2006
you can say that again
@Rosy
Don't mind him. You should check his name before responding.-BAD as in B A D! grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by c0dec(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2006
rosydawhore, serves u right. anyway i think this is all a joke. u actually apologize and then still want to give out the name of the girl?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Radiant(f): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2006
there's nothin like forgiveness cry cry cry If the girl could forgive you, then just move on and never try such acts again coz u may jam devil next time and trust me they'll rip off your head from your neck grin we still luv u wink wink wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Skidoc(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2006
Who is the Nairalander? Rosy, Please reveal.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by oluwabiyi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2006
no need to reveal. but the main thing is that she realized her mistake!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Badman888(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2006
Just try and get a new man
CAUTION: make sure the new guy is single
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Bree(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2006
You're such a triffling LovePeddler that deserves to be alone the rest of ur slutty life(that's if d story is real)
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by rubby(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2006
i hope she forgives u, if u have truly repented
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Skidoc(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2006
oluwabiyi:

no need to reveal. but the main thing is that she realized her mistake!

We need to know the person to confirm if the story is real or fake. Because it sounds fake to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! / She Cried After Kissing Me. / Sex Confession- I Cheated On My Husband Sud I Confess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.