Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,257 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (14559 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos / Photos From The Attack By Herdsmen In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2012
Make una dey kill una self o, na una sabi.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Mbuko91(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2012
any news from this sahara idiots should just be swept underground or better still,confirmed from reliable sources.....they carry highly unbelievable and wrong reports......i wonder why they still avnt folded up! Mscheeeew
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by edicolove: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2012
afam4eva:
You keep exposing you ignorance by the second. That terrorism is defined in the UN statues book does not take away the English meaning of terrorism. You can't possibly be dumb and ignorant at the same time na.

Are you blind? Or you can't read? Or both? Can't you see the dictionary meaning I posted above? Or you are looking for an escape route for your f00lishness.

Arrow!

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by brownusagirl(f): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2012
malc619:

You can only imagine what can happen when a man is pushed to the wall............
True

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Jenticles(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2012
If u want 2 fight them pls do, talk is cheap n its about time haba which kind country be dis abi na end time
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by toboy: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2012
afam4eva:
The word "Terrorism" is gotten from the word "Terror" which means "cause of intense fear". So, whether it's in self defence or not, it's still terrorism. I blame the government for not bringing succor to the victims of religious and ethnic violence by nipping the plans of the perpetrators of this evil act in the bud.
dogo turenchi! Every single second,government here! government there! Do you realise that certain crisis dont just pass through bud stages? Infact nigeria problem is now beyound evry body! We need spiritual intervention!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2012
edicolove:

Are you blind? Or you can't read? Or both? Can't you see the dictionary meaning I posted above? Or you are looking for an escape route for your f00lishness.

Arrow!
Mkpi, I'll now leave you to wallow in your own ignorance since you've refused to go back to school.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by omenziate(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2012
Nigeria, we hail thee
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Chanchit: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2012
Kinaaku.... Let the party begin..... 4 days to go...
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jamil2(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin ;DWhat a nice development?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by bilaya(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
maclatunji: YAWNS!

Why won't you yawn...boko haram supporting Muslim fanatic like you.May thunder strike off that mouth of yours.How can such a fanatic like you be a moderator?

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Fornorth(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Let them try it, i swear we gonna elliminate every chirstian up north, by the way we hav so far longed for this moment to come LET THE WAR BEGINE. Then we will know who are the real MEN. Let them try it, i swear we gonna elliminate every chirstian up north, by the way we hav so far longed for this moment to come LET THE WAR BEGINE. Then we will know who are the real MEN. Let them try it, i swear we gonna elliminate every chirstian up north, by the way we hav so far longed for this moment to come LET THE WAR BEGINE. Then we will know who are the real MEN.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by HAH: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk. Gra Gra no dey work there o
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by NAJALYN: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good job Akhwat Akwop. Keep it up and defend yourselves, people and homes. God is your protection.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
LocalChamp: Christian Militants In Southern Kaduna Threaten Fulani Herdsmen, Give Seven Days Evacuation Notice
Posted: June 5, 2012 - 03:28
Posted by siteadmin
By Saharareporters, New York
A militant Christian sect that first emerged last year in Christian-dominated Southern Kaduna again, today threatened to chase out Fulani herdsmen if they do not leave the area in the next seven days.

The group, known as AKHWAT AKWOP, said in an email to SaharaReporters through their spokesman, Bukarma Leguma, that it has “watched with disgust the unrelenting murders and killing of peaceful, innocent, and hardworking people by wandering bands of Fulani terrorist gunmen operating in southern Kaduna,” and urged the herdsmen to leave the area.

“AKHWAT AKWOP is also aware that the ultimate aim of the Fulani terrorist is to create a situation of insecurity in southern Kaduna whereby our people will not be able to utilize this farming season thereby leading to hunger, deprivation and famine in the land,” the statement said.
It warned that after the seven days of grace, which expires on June 10, AKHWAT AKWOP will declare “open season” on any Fulani found within their lands.

[Full text of the statement]:
Below is the full statement:

[b]Greetings in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

AKHWAT AKWOP has watched with disgust the unrelenting murders and killing of our peaceful, innocent, and hardworking people by wandering bands of Fulani terrorist gunmen operating in southern Kaduna.

Between January and June 2012, the Fulani terrorist have murdered over 100 innocent southern Kaduna people, the recent one at zonkwa claimed a father and son leaving others injured .

AKHWAT AKWOP is also aware that the ultimate aim of the Fulani terrorist is to create a situation of insecurity in southern Kaduna whereby our people will not be able to utilize this farming season thereby leading to hunger, deprivation and famine in the land

Rising from our national executive committee and field commander’s emergency meeting AKHWAT AKWOP resolves as follows

1. For so long we have restrained ourselves from reprisal attacks against these Fulani dogs from hell. We can and will no longer do so

2. Today 3/6/12 AKHWAT AKWOP gives all Fulani within southern Kaduna 7 days to leave. After these 7 days of grace which expires on 10/6/12 AKHWAT AKWOP declares open season on any Fulani found within our lands.

3. AKHWAT AKWOP assures all our peace loving and hardworking people of their safety in their homes, villages, highways and on their farms.

4. AKHWAT AKWOP reminds all that eternal vigilance in Christ Jesus is the price we pay for our freedom.

THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!

REMAIN BLESSED

AKHWAT AKWOP
[/b]

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christian-militants-southern-kaduna-threaten-fulani-herdsmen-give-seven-days-evacuation-no

SAHARA REPORTERS' NAMING OF SO-CALLED 'AKHWAT AKWOP' AS 'A CHRISTIAN MILITANT SECT' IS MISLEADING. IF THERE IS ANY GROUP, AT ALL, GOING BY THIS NAME, AND DEEMS IT FIT TO RELEASE THIS STATEMENT, IT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SECT. A SIMPLE CHECK BY SAHARA REPORTERS WOULD HAVE REVEALED THEIR TRUE IDENTITY. GOING BY ITS NAME ONE CAN DEDUCE, WITH EASE, THAT IT IS A TRIBAL YOUTH GROUP, WHOSE MEMBERS ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO TAKE THEIR DESTINY IN THEIR HANDS. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM PERPETUAL UNPROVOKED AGGRESSION FROM KNOWN PARTIES, WHICH IS CLAIMING THEIR LIVES RELENTLESSLY, EN MASSE, AND GOVERNMENT HAVE CONSISTENTLY FAILED IN HER DUTY TO PROTECT THEIR LIVES AND PROPERTY. THEY MAY BE CALLED MILITANTS; BUT SURELY NOT CHRISTIAN SECT. MEMBERS MAY ALSO BE CHRISTIANS, MOSLEMS, TRADITIONAL RELIGIONISTS, OR EVEN ATHEISTS.

SAHARA REPORTERS SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A TOOL TO DISTRACT FROM THE ISSUE AT STAKE BY BRINGING IN A CONTROVERSIAL NAME-TAG TO CHRISTIANITY.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Godjone(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ahkwat ahkwop shud extend dia operation 2 al d 36 states of d federation 2 make dem more relevant. I wil lyk 2 even be recruited into dia fold. It is high tym d xtain in dis con3 reply fire 4 fire. D ppl of kd i trust, r not joking wit dis warnin.. I beg d uselex fanatics cal fulani 2 ignore dis warning: and dia blood wil flow endlessly. I always warn dat d day xtains pick up arms, den 9ja is a gonna. In d name of d fada, and of d son and of d Holy Spirit, we must conquer dis war. Lets watch it wil surely come 2 pass

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by SamMilla1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Christian terrorist group!
Where are the atheists, do you people still have entrance forms?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Stop talking like an illiterate. A terrorist group can also be freedom fighters. The word "Terrorist" is not a big word and simply means attacking anybody whether in retaliation or otherwise.

FAR FAR FAR OFF POINT !!!

A TERRORIST GROUP CAN NOT BA A FREEDOM FIGHTER. YOUR DEFINITION OF TERRORIST IS COMPLETELY WRONG. THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS NOT FOR YOUR PRIVATE DEFINITION; TRY AND ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH THE DOCUMENTED DEFINITION OF TERRORISM AND MILITANCY BEFORE YOU IGNORANTLY CALL SOMEONE ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by olabochayi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
"Yi ba nying Sarai" kazah ni za brang"
babsham

1 Like

Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by guyluv(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
timmy1999: Have waited for this for so long..we can't watch those bastard killing our christians brothers like dat...I support the movement..
CAN too is in support..
timmy1999: Have waited for this for so long..we can't watch those bastard killing our christians brothers like dat...I support the movement..
CAN too is in support..
CAN too is in support..
Have u forgotten how this terrorist massacre fulanis and carted away with their cattles? Anyway, am not in support of this violence but It seem fulani are taking revenge of last year april massacre. It happened when Hausa muslims were attacking only their fellow brothers who supported PDP but some wretcheds were busy passing rumours of religious crises. Am confident however, that nigeria ll emerge stronger, all these hullabaloos ll be gone in the near future. But the govt must be back to her responsibilities..
CAN too is in support..
CAN too is in support..
CAN too is in support..
Have u forgotten how this terrorist massacre fulanis and carted away with their cattles? Anyway, am not in support of this violence but It seem fulani are taking revenge of last year april massacre. It happened when Hausa muslims were attacking only their fellow brothers who supported PDP but some wretcheds were busy passing rumours of religious crises. Am confident however, that nigeria ll emerge stronger, all these hullabaloos ll be gone in the near future. But the govt must be back to her responsibilities..
CAN too is in support..
CAN too is in support..
CAN too is in support..
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Vykiano(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
D kingdom of God suffers violence n d violence taketh it by force
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Countdown has started and we're already helping you count it. 7, 6, .....................
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by theplanmaker: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Simple solution to all dis rubbish is to split dis non-existent country, let d violent fish brain northern muslims stay in d north. To me any southerner killed in d north comited suicide. If dem no want Ɣ☺ΰ 4 deir land den kindly leave
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by buJu234: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Praise God at atlast; Christians are waking up 4rm their laziness... pushing everything to God via prayer.

Do you knw that in the Old testaments God fought with the Israelites to win wars.

so Christians should stop being Cowards and saying we re praying.

if u preach peace & d other party doesnt want peace; then give them war; and peace will come.

i still ask this question; Osama Bin laden said he hate the Jews & he is against them & those that re with them ( the USA).

but the USA were busy preaching world peace and they experienced 9-11.

but the Israelis re ever ready to give u enough wars; yet Osama Bin Laden never threw a stone there not to talk abt bomb.

so we have to wake up; if every Christian attacks the Islamic militant with anger; u will see dat they will all run away and never attack us again.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
bilaya:

Why won't you yawn...boko haram supporting Muslim fanatic like you.May thunder strike off that mouth of yours.How can such a fanatic like you be a moderator?
He's not a fanatic, rather you're the one being a fanatic here. You're only enraged because the guy happens to be a Muslim and you couldn't understand why a Muslim who doesn't shy away from his responsibility as a Muslim to defend his faith and believe should be made a moderator. How do you interpret YAWNING in relation to this thread? Just a neutral statement and you're already attacking him when there are many extreme comments to both left and right which you were supposed to respond to. Get a life.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
olabochayi: "Yi ba nying Sarai" kazah ni za brang"
babsham

THOUGH I DON'T DECODE, I'M IN COMPLETE SUPPORT!!!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by baslone: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
jaybee:

FAR FAR FAR OFF POINT !!!

A TERRORIST GROUP CAN NOT BA A FREEDOM FIGHTER. YOUR DEFINITION OF TERRORIST IS COMPLETELY WRONG. THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS NOT FOR YOUR PRIVATE DEFINITION; TRY AND ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH THE DOCUMENTED DEFINITION OF TERRORISM AND MILITANCY BEFORE YOU IGNORANTLY CALL SOMEONE ILLITERATE.

"Systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve some goal"

Terrorism/militancy? What's the difference?
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Thats goodnews. I wil rise financial aide and hardwares to this group. Greeting from our Saviour Jesus Christ

^^^Abeg make una leave Jesu Christi out of this una spat!!!
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Neoviper147: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
freshmoney: War is imminent. War is looming! Jonathan era is the worst. God help us!! undecided

This is Exactly what they want you to feel...those that are behind it.
So please, leave GEJ out of this angry
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by otondo55: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
Disintegration. And about time too!

We have never been ONE (for over half a century) and will never be ONE.

God bless you, undiluted truth.
Re: AKHWAT AKWOP Gives 7 Days Evacuation Notice To Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by undet: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ Lacasa i could not find your comment to quote it, you are the cursed one, Nigeria isnt cursed. You should have come to Southern Kaduna and see how Fulani herdsmen kill people. Several times this good for nothing herdsmen rob people om Lagos-Ibadan Express way. In whereeva country you are...we careless here, do not open your beak that you call mouth and curse Nigerians again.Ode!
May God deliver my dear country jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daily Electricity Generation Update / Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos / Tony Momoh: Obaseki, Not Oshiomhole Is Leader Of Edo APC – Ex-Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.