Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Did Presidential Jet Conveyin Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Presidential Jet Conveyin Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landin (823 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Presidential Jet Conveyin Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landin by HighChief4(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
News Running Ahead Of Itself In A Red Satin Dress''

⁠June 5, 2012⁠

Did Presidential Jet Conveying Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landing Before Crash?

I just received this -

"Is there any way of getting confirmation about news I'm just getting that the Dana plane was distressed for a while but could not make an emergency landing because the airspace was closed for 2 hours for the Presidential Jet carrying Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.

Private jet owners who had to hover in the air same time leaked this. This was apparently the reason local news didn't report the crash for so long till CNN and foreign news stations started reporting it.

Local news was 'blacked out' trying to kill the story of the airspace being closed while a distressed plane couldn't land.

It would be shocking if so. Though there was engine failure there was still time for the plane to have landed apparently.

You do know anyway that the airspace is closed for up to 2hours each time the Presidential Jet needs to go into the air? 2 hours for a 15minute take off or landing!

And this jet is used by President, VP, President's wife and if I recall David Mark.

It's almost a daily occurrence I've been told by airline staff when it caught me out on a trip

The truth remains that the President's wife was actually in Lagos to attend the christening of their personal assistant's child at the Oriental hotel.. Lekki. Anyone living on the Lekki axis saw first hand the horrendous traffic caused by the president's wife's visit..and confirmed reports from airport staff who volunteered information, collaborated this fact, that the Lagos airport was actually shut for 2 hours, about the same time the ill fated Dana Plane crashed. This also strongly explains the reason why Aero contractor airplane could not depart Abuja for Lagos at 3:40pm because of the closure of the Lagos airport. This is criminal and one can only imagine the deep sorrow ad-in-finitum (without limit) that the families of these unfortunate Nigerians and other nationals are currently plagued into. Grief that is so thick in the air, that one can cut through with a knife...rooted soul searching. Yes we have to and yes we can; beginning from our immediate homes and While we pray for the repose of the souls of the departed, we need as a nation to thoroughly do some deep ommunities.. with time this will snowball into our National consciousness. For how long are we going to sacrifice the lives of our dear brothers and sisters and by extension mortgage the future of their/our children, just for the comfort of our leaders? For a 15 minutes ritual of plane take-off, an airport was shut for 2 hours because our "DEAR FIRST LADY" was scheduled to return to Abuja.. OH merciful God, help Nigeria in Distress!''

NIgerians need to know what happened?who closed the airstrip for two hours on sunday june 3,2012
Re: Did Presidential Jet Conveyin Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landin by HighChief4(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
I saw this on someone's facebook and decided to post here to know if anyone has heard a similar stuff. I hope its not true thou, cos that will be bad. My cousin lost his wife on that ill fated flight and has not been himself
Re: Did Presidential Jet Conveyin Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landin by BlackPikiN(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
^^^Not true bro.
Ndo.
Re: Did Presidential Jet Conveyin Mrs Goodluck Prevent Faulty Dana Plane From Landin by HighChief4(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
^^^I thought as much, cos I was embittered when I saw that. Maybe some political jobbers are trying to use it against GEJ to score some cheap points. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Should Be Privatized. Mad solution for carzy ppl / I Rep Northern Political Establishment / Edo Election: ACN And Oshomhole Rigged We Are Goin 2 Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.