Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife (17465 Views)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by acidtalk: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nayah:
LMAO do you think it could push me to talk with him?

thats just a few of his good habits trust me>
Afterall you wouldn't like your man to like everything in trousers? would you?
Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by Nayah(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

thats just a few of his good habits trust me>
Afterall you wouldn't like your man to like everything in trousers? would you?

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by acidtalk: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nayah:
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

you are showing your 32 now instead of you to talk.
you want abi you no want?
Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by 4wardever(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
19) TRUST - I cannot compromise on this. Without trust, everything will crumble.

11) GOOD LISTENER/ADVISER - There's something very sexy and magnetic when you can pour out your heart to someone who not only listens but gives sound advice.

12) & 18) HARDWORKING - Goal-getters are always hardworking. And together, we will build our empire.

3) PRACTISING BELIEVER - With this, her values, beliefs and standards will be in sync with mine. With time, it would also produce the fruits of the spirit (LOVE, JOY, PEACE, FORBEARANCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL)

2) PHYSICAL LOOKS: Yep!!! She's got to be well-endowed home and away grin grin grin!

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by acidtalk: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
I had to drag up this topic back to re-enlighten people.
Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by acidtalk: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Reminds.
Re: Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife by obowunmi(m): 2:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Mynd44:
You people really need to stop fantasizing over your lists. Most people will eventually settle for less than 50% of what they have on their list so what is the point in wasting your time compiling lists?

So true~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.