Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? (11483 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 06, 2012
So, a couple of weeks ago, I went to my mum's yard where I grew up in South London for the weekend..The next morning I woke up early (didn't brush my teeth nor shower, but I was flee though with my snapback and jordans lol) to get Agege bread (my favourite bread grin) from a corner shop - whilst in the shop, I saw this peng chic walk in.. Face looking cute, and body was ridiculous.. shocked

Chatted the chic up and she was Nigerian (surprised a naija girl could have a batty as big as that shocked).. Quick thing, got her bb and added her.. Chatted to her on bb once, and every time I tried chatting to her again - she was either busy or taking too long to reply my ping..

Being a cocky guy, I decided to stop making the first move (because I know she's on it) - and wait for her to ping me first before chatting to her again.. Later, I noticed every time I update my status - she did the same with hers (this was continuous for like a month). grin But I just ignored her because I was feeling myself (stupid move)..

Two days ago, this chic deleted me off her bb for no damn reason. sad cry

Boi, that ish was painful!!!!! I missed out on one of the prettiest naija damsels I've ever set my eyes on. cry

How do you guys feel when people delete you off bbm?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2012
Awwh Manyute got burnt!

U paid ur price looolzzz
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by onila(f): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2012
grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: Awwh Manyute got burnt!

U paid ur price looolzzz

Wag1, b?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 06, 2012
onila: grin
sad wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by naijarican(f): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2012
I could give a rats a55 less who deletes me from BBM, Facebook or any other social network for that matter... Their loss not mine.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 06, 2012
From what I can deduce in this romance section, Nigerian men don't have game.

From deleted FB friends, to delete BBM. . . . someone will soon come with their tweeter/Hi5 wahala.

Nigerian men who are not funny are quite boring when it comes to conversation that has nothing to do with sex/physical attraction. So I understand her need to delete.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:24am On Jun 06, 2012
Don't have a BB, don't know how it feels. undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:26am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

From deleted FB friends, to delete BBM. . . . someone will soon come with their tweeter/Hi5 wahala.

Lolzzz, they moan all day hating on Nigerian girls, but still they cannot live
without them Nigerian girls, confused lot.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

My sister, na so e seem o.

Na dem broken hearts go register with multiple IDs to bash Naija girls.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican: I could give a rats a55 less who deletes me from BBM, Facebook or any other social network for that matter... Their loss not mine.

You're crazy lol.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks: Don't have a BB, don't know how it feels. undecided

Don't be a hater, goldie..

I heard you were at wizkid's after party yesterday lol.. I saw your pics. grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2012
lmao @ Ileke-Idi and Goldieluks grin grin grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men who are not funny are quite boring when it comes to conversation that has nothing to do with sex/physical attraction. So I understand her need to delete.

Don't hate the player.. My game is on point...

It was just a coincidence that I ping her at the wrong time.. But I couldn't be arsed to keep running after her...

If my game was wack, I doubt she would have given me her number and chatted to me for hours..

Shyte happens. undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Shollypopz: lmao @ Ileke-Idi and Goldieluks grin grin grin

What's funny? angry
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

When have I ever bashed naija chics?
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2012
Hey everyone, I can still get the chic if I want..

She went to the same secondary school as some of my friends and she lives across the road from my mum..

Enough already.. **sighs** sad
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

My sister, na so e seem o.

Na dem broken hearts go register with multiple IDs to bash Naija girls.

I repeat again..........Confused lot. They need to get their head sorted.
grin

shymmex:

Don't be a hater, goldie..

I heard you were at wizkid's after party yesterday lol.. I saw your pics. grin

Hater?? Nah!
Where did you heard that from? or you just imagining things.
undecided
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex: Hey everyone, I can still get the chic if I want..

She went to the same secondary school as some of my friends and she lives across the road from my mum..

bla bla bla.......go ahead and quit moaning. tongue
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

I repeat again..........Confused lot. They need to get their head sorted.
grin

Hater?? Nah!
Where did you heard that from? or you just imagining things.
undecided

Can you sort my head for me?..

God knows I need it right about now. tongue
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Don't hate the player.. My game is on point...

It was just a coincidence that I ping her at the wrong time.. But I couldn't be arsed to keep running after her...

If my game was wack, I doubt she would have given me her number and chatted to me for hours..

Shyte happens. undecided

Giving you her number and chatting with you for hours does not mean you have game, esp if she kept dodging after that "hours of talk".

You have no game. No worries, we've all been there.

REALITY101 confessed about an Atlanta girl giving him her number, yet not picking up.

Bittyend talked about a Jamo girl walking away from him in a club when he tried to chat her up

etc etc.

Just step up the game if you're going to talk to a Naija chic.
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

bla bla bla.......go ahead and quit moaning. tongue

Nah, I can't be arsed, she's local..

I like away games. tongue
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Giving you her number and chatting with you for hours does not mean you have game, esp if she kept dodging after that "hours of talk".

You have no game. No worries, we've all been there.

REALITY101 confessed about an Atlanta girl giving him her number, yet not picking up.

Bittyend talked about a Jamo girl walking away from him in a club

etc etc.

Just step up the game if you're going to talk to a Naija chic.

My game isn't wack.. It's just life - you win some and lose some..

And she has a bf anyways but was still cool with me..
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 06, 2012

rotflmaogrin grin grin grin yeah, right!
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

My game isn't wack.. It's just life - you win some and lose some..

And she has a bf anyways but was still cool with me..

Ah okay!! And they say Naija girls aren't loyal to their bfs.

Just leave her, okay.

Goldieluks digs ya game. grin
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
rotflmaogrin grin grin grin yeah, right!

You too. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Can you sort my head for me?..

God knows I need it right about now. tongue

Am not a psychiatric doctor lurv... undecided

shymmex:

Nah, I can't be arsed, she's local..

I like away games. tongue

Oh really? she's local?
But still you decided to open a thread about her??
Loooool, am i the only one sensing your whooped arse??
grin grin
Ileke-IdI:

Ah okay!! And they said Naija girls aren't loyal to their bfs.

Just leave her, okay.

I'm in love with goldie already. wink
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2012

ROTFLMAO!!! grin

I'm surprised that you didn't start calling her "wowo" after she deleted you tongue
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am not a psychiatric doctor lurv... undecided

Oh really? she's local?
But still you decided to open a thread about her??
Loooool, am i the only one sensing your whooped arse??
grin grin

She's local meaning she lives close by.. I'm not dissing the chic abeg. sad
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Goldieluks: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ah okay!! And they said Naija girls aren't loyal to their bfs.

Just leave her, okay.

Ileke don't even start........

Stop using me as a cover-up for your crush...... grin grin badt gal...
Re: Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

You too. shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / How To Handle Your Partner’s Stress / IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.