Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic (4064 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Orikinla(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2012
My Dear, So you think wearing skinny jeans makes you romantic? Excuse me, I don't think so. Skinny jeans are not good for people in hot climate. African youths are copycats of western fashion and their herd instinct has done them more harm than good. Let us be wise to separate sense from nonsense by doing what is good for us. It is silly for our young women to wear tights like ballet dancers in hot countries like Nigeria. It is harmful to your skin and your womanhood. Moreover you look cheap when you hawk yourselves as sex objects for male bidders. This was how female slaves were displayed and sold before the abolition of slavery. They were exhibited as sex objects. "See her assets. She has upright breasts and round buttocks. She can cook and she can fork." As if that is all God made a woman for? You are what you wear.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2012
Orikinla: My Dear, So you think wearing skinny jeans makes you romantic? Excuse me, I don't think so. Skinny jeans are not good for people in hot climate. African youths are copycats of western fashion and their herd instinct has done them more harm than good. Let us be wise to separate sense from nonsense by doing what is good for us. It is silly for our young women to wear tights like ballet dancers in hot countries like Nigeria. It is harmful to your skin and your womanhood. Moreover you look cheap when you hawk yourselves as sex objects for male bidders. This was how female slaves were displayed and sold before the abolition of slavery. They were exhibited as sex objects. "See her assets. She has upright breasts and round buttocks. She can cook and she can fork." As if that is all God made a woman for? You are what you wear.

I'll have to angrily agree with you ,popsi...
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Mynd44: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2012
I disagree.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Wait, so wearing tights, leggings, or skinny jeans make women look cheap and like sex objects? Call me ashawo.

There's a difference between women wearing skin-tight denim and women wearing jeans that are several sizes too small. The latter is dangerous.

Keep in mind that people born and raised in Nigeria have since acclimated. I went home during harmattan. I was hot, wearing summer dresses and skirts. My cousins, however, were wearing winter coats and complaining of cold. If a woman can wear leggings or skinny jeans in Nigeria's climate and be comfortable with it, then who are you to judge? If she's sweating like a Christmas goat, then, by all means, laugh.

Please provide us with some sources that claim that wearing leggings or tights are dangerous.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2012
^^

1 Like

Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by slimyem: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2012
it doesnt have to be romantic.
People wear what suits them or what they feel comfortable.
What i don't get is why it has to be your headache!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by brownusagirl(f): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2012
Orikinla: My Dear, So you think wearing skinny jeans makes you romantic? Excuse me, I don't think so. Skinny jeans are not good for people in hot climate. African youths are copycats of western fashion and their herd instinct has done them more harm than good. Let us be wise to separate sense from nonsense by doing what is good for us. It is silly for our young women to wear tights like ballet dancers in hot countries like Nigeria. It is harmful to your skin and your womanhood. Moreover you look cheap when you hawk yourselves as sex objects for male bidders. This was how female slaves were displayed and sold before the abolition of slavery. They were exhibited as sex objects. "See her assets. She has upright breasts and round buttocks. She can cook and she can fork." As if that is all God made a woman for? You are what you wear.
Haterrrrrr! Lol! Skinny jeans are cute especially with heels. Wearing them doesn't make you a prostitute and women all over the world are rocking them. Worry more about your own crotch rather than others. Some people don't get hot like you do.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by kilimanjaro(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2012
Op the lecturer, how will i see their contours if they don't wear skinny jeans? Abeg leave that thing.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2012
Orikinla: My Dear, So you think wearing skinny jeans makes you romantic? Excuse me, I don't think so. Skinny jeans are not good for people in hot climate[/b]. African youths are copycats of western fashion and their herd instinct has done them more harm than good. Let us be wise to separate sense from nonsense by doing what is good for us. [size=18pt]It is silly for our young women to wear tights like ballet dancers in hot countries like Nigeria.[/size] [size=15pt][b]It is harmful to your skin and your womanhood. [/size]Moreover you look cheap when you hawk yourselves as sex objects for male bidders. This was how female slaves were displayed and sold before the abolition of slavery. They were exhibited as sex objects. "See her assets. She has upright breasts and round buttocks. She can cook and she can fork." As if that is all God made a woman for? You are what you wear.

UNA NO DEY FIT READ OR IS IT SELECTIVE READING SYNDROME?
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01:

Lolz.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wetin concern leggings and tights with being loose?
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
This dude has gone back to that stuff he smokes before coming here to spew nonsense! So how are these women affecting you? Is it your skin that its been worn on? What's skinny jeans got to do with romance or a woman being a sex object? SMH
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01:

but what has temperature gotta do with wearing skinny jeans.
the temperature of some cities in america would give nigeria
a run for her money. has nigeria ever recorded 50 degrees celsius
in her history? abeggi with all these ridiculous excuses.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by mspookie: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
u got yr fashion rules...y dont u lemme make my fashion rules and live by them. abi if i wear my skinny jean, e touch u? see me see thread.. undecided i cud understand if u say: skinny jean isnt meant to make pple look skinny, its meant for skinny pple..no b by force to start thread na

i never even hear where dem talk say, dressing is romantic
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Blackbody20(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Temperature or no temperature, African culture has drown into the ocean. I dont seeminky don't buy the idea of copying everything about the westerners . Some of them are not too good. I pity this generation, our ladies ll soon be walking down the street nude. Watchout!
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Blackbody20(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
Temperature or no temperature, African culture has drown into the ocean. I seeminly dont buy the idea of copying everything about the westerners . Some of thier cultures are not too good. I pity this generation, our ladies ll soon be walking down the street nude. Watchout!
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by gemstone22(f): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
ms pookie: u got yr fashion rules...y dont u lemme make my fashion rules and live by them. abi if i wear my skinny jean, e touch u? see me see thread.. undecided i cud understand if u say: skinny jean isnt meant to make pple look skinny, its meant for skinny pple..no b by force to start thread na

i never even hear where dem talk say, dressing is romantic
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
coogar:

but what has temperature gotta do with wearing skinny jeans.
the temperature of some cities in america would give nigeria
a run for her money. has nigeria ever recorded 50 degrees celsius
in her history? abeggi with all these ridiculous excuses.

Smelling coochie? undecided

sweat and odor everywhere?

Do you know how HOT Nigeria can be on an average day? undecided

Remember that many Nigerian female (youth) don't even shave their coochie, now imagine bushy coochie kept in a very tight jean + pad + pant + tights. MEEEENNNNN JUST IMAGINE THE ODOR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
^^
Dude some guys actually love that smell.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01:

for babes who take their hygiene seriously, this isn't
an issue. what has smelly coochie gotta do with temperature.
a coochie smells because of infections or chemical balance..little
of it has to do with heat or hot temperature.

highest ever recorded in lagos is 34 degrees.
highest ever recorded in nigeria is 41 degrees.

Remember that many Nigerian female (youth) don't even shave their coochie, now imagine bushy coochie kept in a very tight jean + pad + pant + tights. MEEEENNNNN JUST IMAGINE THE ODOR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if she wears quality eau de toilette......this is no issue at all.
bushy coochie smells better than shaved one.....take it from me,
i am a practising gynaecologist. cool
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01:

Stop it.....please...People should be allowed to wear whatever they like. They
can even go ahead to wear winter boot or winter jacket under the scorching Nigerian heat.
Their bag and baggages.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
coogar:

for babes who take their hygiene seriously, this isn't
an issue. what has smelly coochie gotta do with temperature.
a coochie smells because of infections or chemical balance..little
of it has to do with heat or hot temperature.

highest ever recorded in lagos is 34 degrees.
highest ever recorded in nigeria is 41 degrees.

if she wears quality eau de toilette......this is no issue at all.
bushy coochie smells better than shaved one.....take it from me,
i am a practising gynaecologist. cool

Small small lies man.. you don't live in LAGOS and please you also do not know HOW HOT LAGOS can get.. ask anyone who live in Lagos. SWEAT+HEAT+SMOKES FROM VARIOUS VEHICLES+NOISE+HORNS+TRAFFIC.

Man... you need to imagine this again..

Secondly, Lagos girls hardly care about that part.. ask alot of dudes from the Romance section.. man it's rare to see an odorless coochie because of the reasons explained above except they bath first.

And it's a big lie to say shaved coochie smell than bushy one.. that's a big time lie.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Stop it.....please...People should be allowed to wear whatever they like. They
can even go ahead to wear winter boot or winter jacket under the scorching Nigerian heat.
Their bag and baggages.

That's why i would advice they wear something not too tight and at the same time decent. we all need fresh air from the not so fresh air around.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Dude some guys actually love that smell.

You mean dudes like coogar? he is yet to smell the ones in Lagos from the scorching heat lol embarassed embarassed
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01:
You mean dudes like coogar? he is yet to smell the ones in Lagos from the scorching heat lol embarassed embarassed

when you guys won't stop dating sluts and cheap babes who cannot afford
to take care of themselves the proper way. na your fault, abeg.

honeric01:
Small small lies man.. you don't live in LAGOS and please you also do not know HOW HOT LAGOS can get.. ask anyone who live in Lagos. SWEAT+HEAT+SMOKES FROM VARIOUS VEHICLES+NOISE+HORNS+TRAFFIC.

lagos is not hot compared to some cities abroad.
you need to go out more.....the same lagos where
men still wear 3-piece suit? where jonathan still
puts his hat on? hot?

Secondly, Lagos girls hardly care about that part.. ask alot of dudes from the Romance section.. man it's rare to see an odorless coochie because of the reasons explained above except they bath first.

stop dating ashawos, my friend.
what has lagos heat gotta do with odour?

And it's a big lie to say shaved coochie smell than bushy one.. that's a big time lie.

don't make me laugh abeg.
it's not the hair that smells, it's the body fluids oozing out.
didn't you take biology in school?
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01: Small small lies man.. you don't live in LAGOS and please you also do not know HOW HOT LAGOS can get.. ask anyone who live in Lagos. SWEAT+HEAT+SMOKES FROM VARIOUS VEHICLES+NOISE+HORNS+TRAFFIC.

Secondly, Lagos girls hardly care about that part.. [size=16pt]ask alot of dudes from the Romance section[/size].. man it's rare to see an odorless coochie because of the reasons explained above except they bath first.

You need help.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
coogar:

when you guys won't stop dating sluts and cheap babes who cannot afford
to take care of themselves the proper way. na your fault, abeg.

lagos is not hot compared to some cities abroad.
you need to go out more.....the same lagos where
men still wear 3-piece suit? where jonathan still
puts his hat on? hot?

stop dating ashawos, my friend.
what has lagos heat gotta do with odour?

don't make me laugh abeg.
it's not the hair that smells, it's the body fluids oozing out.
didn't you take biology in school?

Man, i am a one woman man.
You don't know much about Lagos girls bro lol

Yes, i did biology and i know what causes odor and i also know that heat + smokes + chemicals from tight clothes/perfumes causes odor. ask people who live in Lagos, they will tell you what i am talking about.. stop comparing other country's kinda "heat" to that of Lagos.. the heat in lagos is a combination of what i listed above PLUS DUST.

ogugua88:

You need help.

Since he's miles away from Lagos, the best people he can ask are the lefulefus e.t.cs of Nairaland located in the romance section grin
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Adaeze003(f): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
of all the pressing problems in naija, peeps are actually worried about skinny jeans?? there are no rules when it comes to fashion, wear what you like n let others do same.

And uhm why are u guys bashing girls here when guys are taking over the skinny jean trend. I've even seen guys with feminine skinnyz lol! :p
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
What a useless nd meaningless post! Mehn som pple are jobless ooo....infact who are u to judge? Go nd read ur Bible verry well..u ve no right to judge d deeds of others cuz u aint better dan them! Nd u are here posting nonsense...smh
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: What a useless nd meaningless post! Mehn som pple are jobless ooo....infact who are u to judge? Go nd read ur Bible verry well..u ve no right to judge d deeds of others cuz u aint better dan them! Nd u are here posting nonsense...smh

And what have you just done? calling his post nonsense means you have judged him too. hypocrite.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01: Since he's miles away from Lagos, the best people he can ask are the lefulefus e.t.cs of Nairaland located in the romance section grin

Who is "he"? You expect anyone to get sensible answers from area NL boys taking expired pills?
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by kilimanjaro(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01:

Stop dating Ijora-Badia girls, they do more harm to man than good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. / Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.