Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

3 Pastors` Confession. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Pastors` Confession. (1210 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Pastors` Confession. by leyopumpin(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Three Pastors met and agreed to sincerely tell each other their Problem which must be kept away from other People.

The First pastor said, My Problem is Money, I do Steal from the Church Offering please brethren pray for me.

The Second Pastor said my Problem is women, whenever i see any woman my desire will be to go to bed with her, Infact I have slept with most of my female church members, Pls pray for Me.

Turning to the Third Pastor to hear his own Problem, he started crying, it took his Friends some effort to calm him, even longer than Hope For Nigeria' news update.
After that, he was asked to continue and he said still crying that my Problem is gossiping, when we leave this place, everybody will hear what you two just told me.
Re: 3 Pastors` Confession. by laminaria(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Y nt trying †̥ move it †̥ jokes....funny though!
Re: 3 Pastors` Confession. by Ptolomeus(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Very good! (and very real!)
But as always the shepherds lie ...
None of them confessed to being a pedophi.le and drug consumer to.
That's normal, they always hide their sins!

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Design Back With Jesus Tattoo / Pope Questions Faith Over Chris Brown Not Yet Smitten / Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.