Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? (921 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by lilkech(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy attributes his present spiritual mindset to the words of

wait for it

A COMMON RACIST DRUNKARD . . . can you just beat that ? lol . . . the id1ot was converted in a rundown bar by a wasted f00l who just managed to 'slurr' some stupid sentences to the poor logicboys hearing (he claims to have been a catholic for a good 20yrs before that particular 'night at the bar')

this means that for someone to be converted to atheism . . . ENOUGH ALCHOHOL MUST BE INVOLVED

he he he

im still waiting for other atheists to come out clean and let us at NL know exactly how they got converted.

LOGICBOYS CASE IS A COMEDY
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by logicboy: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: logicboy attributes his present spiritual mindset to the words of

wait for it

A COMMON RACIST DRUNKARD . . . can you just beat that ? lol . . . the id1ot was converted in a rundown bar by a wasted f00l who just managed to 'slurr' some stupid sentences to the poor logicboys hearing (he claims to have been a catholic for a good 20yrs before that particular 'night at the bar')

this means that for someone to be converted to atheism . . . ENOUGH ALCHOHOL MUST BE INVOLVED

he he he

im still waiting for other atheists to come out clean and let us at NL know exactly how they got converted.

LOGICBOYS CASE IS A COMEDY

You know that making threads like this is internet bullying, Mr Righteous Christian?

As for my case, my atheism was based on research. I researched on a point made by a racist drunkard. Just because a racist drunkard says something, it doesnt make it false. Anybody can say the truth even if he lies 90% of the time
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by lilkech(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
OH MY GOD

lolololol

guy abeg shift make i see your brothers wey wan come talk their own story make we hear abeg

lmfao . . . 'racist drunk' . . . ha ha ha
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by logicboy: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: OH MY GOD

lolololol

guy abeg shift make i see your brothers wey wan come talk their own story make we hear abeg

lmfao . . . 'racist drunk' . . . ha ha ha

Unfortunately, you are breaking the rules of this forum
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by lilkech(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
highest the thread gets deleted

but we all still know WHY YOU BECAME AN ATHEIST

and its funny . . . ha ha ha
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lol... I will make this a front page content...
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by logicboy: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: highest the thread gets deleted

but we all still know WHY YOU BECAME AN ATHEIST

and its funny . . . ha ha ha

This thread only shows how desperate you are to lie, break the rules of the forum and have revenge.

1) Lie- I was not converted in a bar. I did research after I heard what I heard before becoming an atheist

2) Breaking the rules of a forum; opening a thread and attacking a fellow user with lies is against the rules of NL

3) Revenge- You only made this thread after I debunked you on another thread.

Do you know the best thing about this thread? This is not the first or second time a thread has been opened about me after I debunked a christian/muslim.

After experience, people on nairaland know how false many religious people are after threads like this are opened
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by lilkech(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

This thread only shows how desperate you are to lie, break the rules of the forum and have revenge.

hmmm . . . na ya mata

logicboy:
1) Lie- I was not converted in a bar. I did research after I heard what I heard before becoming an atheist

and WHO did you hear it from . . . the racist drunkard of course

and WHERE can racist DRUNKARDS be found ''' . . . in a bar of course (or was it in a club, motel e.t.c)

logicboy:
2) Breaking the rules of a forum; opening a thread and attacking a fellow user with lies is against the rules of NL

where did i lie ?

logicboy:
3) Revenge- You only made this thread after I debunked you on another thread.

i fear your definition of debunking

logicboy:
Do you know the best thing about this thread? This is not the first or second time a thread has been opened about me after I debunked a christian/muslim.

After experience, people on nairaland know how false many religious people are after threads like this are opened

all these because of the words of that drunkard ? you are black and he is white and also RACIST but yet u still managed to follow him ?
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by logicboy: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

hmmm . . . na ya mata

and WHO did you hear it from . . . the racist drunkard of course

and WHERE can racist DRUNKARDS be found ''' . . . in a bar of course (or was it in a club, motel e.t.c)

where did i lie ?

i fear your definition of debunking

all these because of the words of that drunkard ? you are black and he is white and also RACIST but yet u still managed to follow him ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

desperation
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by lilkech(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
^^^
guy you have nothing more to say as your reason for being an atheist has said it all

now where is that musquito ? why wouldnt he come here and enlighten us on his own reasons ?

or make i go spray 'SHETOXX' for the other thread before him go run come this side?

lmfao
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by ea7(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
so this is a christian. i'd rather not go to heaven if crap like this populates it.
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by LogicMind: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
christians showing their true colours
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
ea7: so this is a christian. i'd rather not go to heaven if crap like this populates it.

Senseless talk.
Re: LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others? by JeSoul(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech, this thread is against forum rules.

(1)

Atheist Song - First Hymnbook For Atheists / Miracle!21 Yr Old Adaora Ugwu Awakes After 2 Days Of Being Dead In The Mortuary! / 5 Reasons Not To Be A Church Goer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.