Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai (743 Views)

Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by Ptimes: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
A former minister of the Federal Capital Territory and a leading member of the opposition Congress for Progressive Change, Nasir El-Rufai, has alleged the government plans to arrests him when he returns to Nigeria from London on Thursday.

Mr El-Rufai said via his Twitter handle that two reliable sources in the government had informed him that security agents had concluded arrangements to arrest him at the airport when he returns to the country.

The former minister is scheduled to arrive Nigeria on Thursday via an early morning British Airways flight from London...Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/politics/5479-jonathan_s_govt_plans_to_arrest_me_says_el-rufai.html
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by walton1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
this guy el-rufai is looking for relevance, he should stop making noise.
Foolish man.
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by abacus(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Don't you have elders in your clan?
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by Beaf: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
It is obvious that El-Rufai is seeking to be arrested. Dude, is feeling irrelevant.
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by milkymesh: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
the guilty are afraid.
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by jmaine: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Useless Man grin
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by kasiem(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
abacus: Don't you have elders in your clan?
so u want me to believe dat this idiat called elrufai is an elder? D slowpoke is a curse to humanity
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Who Is elrufai?
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by Rhino5dm: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2012

Beaf:
Your mongrels heart prays fervently that your false story from the hate-filled fool
called El-Rufai will suddenly seem true. What is a lie remains a lie. By the way, go and tell El-Rufai that the nation is in mourning and he is violating our sense of morality and decency. Boko haram is your usual tool, whenever the links are fully established you will be picked up and your dance in innocent blood will come to an end

Beaf: It is obvious that El-Rufai is seeking to be arrested. Dude, is feeling irrelevant.

^
You made the above comments yesterday about the plan to arrest him or are you suffering from amnesia? We know the plan and all the info is bought from a mole like you. I doubt if retardeen can do anything,cos he is such a fearful clueless shyyt. Fool.
Re: Jonathan's Govt Plans To Arrest Me, Says El-rufai by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mallam El-rufai should learn to control his tongue and stop making careless and un-guided comments.I believe he said recently that GEJ is the one sponsoring Boko Haram, so as to cover his corruption in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu's Candidature Boosted / $3m Bribery Scandal: Police Hand Off Lawan's Case / Barack Obama Is Not Barack Obama (REAL Father Is Frank Marshall Davis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.