Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? (904 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by Lacrissa: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
I have about three very serious and good guys that all want marriage and despite the fact I'm dating and have known one of them deeply, family, nature, character very well and I do care about him, the other guys are still good men.

My question here is also for those that are married, what does one do in this case to assure no mistake is made and there would be losses in that it is only one of them I could marry.
Re: How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by MrCork17: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lacrissa: I have about three very serious and good guys that all want marriage and despite the fact I'm dating and have known one of them deeply, family, nature, character very well and I do care about him, the other guys are still good men.

My question here is also for those that are married, what does one do in this case to assure no mistake is made and there would be losses in that it is only one of them I could marry.

Sweeery lavisa. Why dont we just go under a Mango tree and make luuuuvvve. Baby, so was your number?? wink
Re: How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by bashr8: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2012
Lacrissa: I have about three very serious and good guys that all want marriage and despite the fact I'm dating and have known one of them deeply, family, nature, character very well and I do care about him, the other guys are still good men.

come inside my room let me tell u winkhow
Re: How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by MrCork17: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2012
bashr8: come inside my room let me tell u winkhow

thats my woman!! angry
Re: How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2012
lol at the comments here. op I think you'll know when you know basically. it is even easier if you let yourself to love
Re: How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by LordReed(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
There is what is known as opportunity cost otherwise known as the bird in hand. Do you want to let go of what you have that is good for what you don't have?

As long as you current man is good for you do not worry about the others out there because no matter who you marry there'd always be an apperently "better" one.

For me the best guidance always comes from the Almighty Father, Fountain of all knowledge, wisdom and discretion.
Re: How To Choose The Best And Right One Out Of Three(3) Very Good Men? by Dyt(f): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
awwwww
she's no more hrt broken
so happy 4 u gal

(1) (Reply)

See Fight!!!! / Advice Please / He Wants To Marry Her, But May Not Be Able To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.