Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. (940 Views)

Whats Up With Lasu Student This Morning? / Moderators Whats Up With Nairalist Dating Section. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by diddy4(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2006
whats up y'all? I'm daniel but my friends call me diddy. am new to this site and i have enjoyed it so far. I'm from Anambra in nigeria but am currently in USA. i was searching for jokes when this site came up and i joined because i want to be able to post jokes. can any of you help me with where i can get nija songs since i came here i never here current nija songs and i miss them. thanks. NAIJA 4 LIFE.
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by Seun(m): 5:57am On Apr 02, 2006
Hello daniel,

Welcome to Nairaland! There are sites online where you can get Nigerian songs.

Seun.
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by Z4M4eva(f): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hiya Daniel. smiley
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by Free(f): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2006
welcome oooo daniel grin cheesy
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by Skidoc(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hey Dan! cheesy
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by diddy4(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2006
thanks seun. please can you tell me the sites.
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by candyA(f): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2006
oh so u were once nu Mr-i-think-im-perfect on this site, 4 you to diss somone who is?watch your bck bro. because im on big time to u, no on messes wit me, get it!!!
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by babybright: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2006
hi
im new to this site
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by Free(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2006
@baby bright

welcome, help make nairaland even Brighter cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. by eveseh(f): 5:26pm On May 06, 2006
feel free to hear all the G's kiss

(1) (Reply)

New To The Forum! / Modernise "our Nairaland" / Change The Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.