Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! (1660 Views)

Education At Eastern Mediterranean University North Cyprus / Re: Admission Is In Progress (Eastern Mediterranean University ) / Eastern Mediterranean University(emu)-cyprus Fall Admission Has Started! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! by dexx13: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Gentlemen and ladies in particular, start your admission process now into the Eastern Mediterranean University(EMU)in the ever peaceful and serene environment of the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus(TRNC)! Are you fed up with the educational system you've been receiving, having to deal with countless strikes, unjust denial of admission and other reasons for which you would like and appreciate a better education abroad? Well once again its that time of the season to give yourself the chance and opportunity that EMU is offering you, to study there. EMU is the best in TRNC to study at, its fully recognised by the Nigerian ministry of education as well as in foreign nations world wide, and even outranks many other universities world wide. Your success is our goal of the institution and your experience will made worth it as you'll be studying along with other int'l students. Admission is being given to both those interested in the undergraduate and masters program. Students/individuals willing to apply should not be more than 25yrs of age for the undergraduate program, and should possess the necessary 5 credits(including math & english) in WAEC/SSCE. Students already undergoing a course in a university can also apply as transfers but must make their university transcript readily available so as to get certain course exceptions if they want.

Admission is made straight forward and simple enough. Tuition fee is affordable than other European universities, and with the addition of a scholarship(if granted) based on the analysis of ones academic performance, its made even more affordable. Thus, technically there is no processing fee in general but if you are interested in the 50-75% or even 100% scholarship, then a fee of $100 will be charged to commence its process. Chances of getting the scholarship is usually high with good grades. This time around ladies will be given more preference to the scholarships than the males, nonetheless male applicants with very good performance will be taken into consideration.

For further info/enquiries and assistance with your application, just ask & i'll do my best to get back to each and everyone of you soonest. Hope i'm privileged to assist as many of you as i can, as i want to see you here too.

Eastern Mediterranean University website: www.emu.edu.tr
Re: Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! by ifemaco: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2013
Gd morning, pls I would like to know how I can apply for a school in cyprus to study medicine and does EMU do medicine well. I will need a 100% scholarship
Re: Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! by sluvy4tune(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2013
You may want to consider belarus over cyprus as regards your course of study, EMU,GAU and most well known Turkish universities doesnt not offer medical related courses in english language.

ifemaco: Gd morning, pls I would like to know how I can apply for a school in cyprus to study medicine and does EMU do medicine well. I will need a 100% scholarship
Re: Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! by chrisviral(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Please your email so you can help me with my apllication and let talk more. Thanks
Re: Study Abroad Made Easy @ Eastern Mediterranean University- Admission Is On!!! by sluvy4tune(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
chris viral: Please your email so you can help me with my apllication and let talk more. Thanks

You can email me ict@swbafrica.com
or sluvy4tune@live.com

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa / STRIKE Latest: ASUU NEC Meeting Now Tohold On Saturday / Nmgs Mid-western Zonal Conference, Unilorin 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.