Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Buy Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Buy Domain Name (1695 Views)

Where To Buy Domain Name For 1000 Naira / Using A Verve Card To Buy Domain? / Pls Help On How To Buy Domain On Sedo.com Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Domain Name by Aliyasimam: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
HOW TO BUY MY OWN DOMAIN[color=#990000][/color]
Please is there any one that can help me on how to buy my own domain name here in Nigeria, i want to build website for business but i dont know how to buy domain, Please help me. Thanks Nairalanders
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by syskay(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
For top notch Web Hosting and Domain Registration Services, please visit:

http://www.syskay.com.ng
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by webemerald(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2007
you can get a domain name for 2,500 with control panel, chk out www.webemerald.com
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by niyyie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
Web4Africa offers domain name registration for as low as =N=1,105. Visit www.web4africa.com.ng
Best offer you'd get in Nigeria.
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by rufaai(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2007
You just need a domain name? What of space to host it? grin

Its not just obtaining a domain name that matters but also finding reliable web hosting provider. Register your domain name for just N1,500/yr and host with a benefit of 50% Discount! at http://www.aimtechng.com

AIMTECH NG is at 100% Uptime
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by NetMaster(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2007
Register your domain in Naira for just N2,000

Just Visit http://www.MenogComputers.com
and register and then pay to us in Naira
and we will activate your domain instantly
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by ifeloveife(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
get your domain name 4 just N1500 @ WWW.nigeriaservers.com
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by jazztix: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2007
you can get a domain name for 2,500 with your own control panel, check out www.jazztix-online.com
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by joekayode: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
what to know about domain name(s) and registration. get neccesary information you need from
www.paediahost

You will find useful and comprehensive informATION THAT YOU NEED TO SELECT THE COMPANY help you host, maintain and always keep you uptime
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by anichi: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
It an easy thing just get to my site on www.signonafrica.net and u will get various prices you want.
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by bug24(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
Oops!
One of d host providers here mentioned makes me have nightmares anyday i see d name.

Now i think i"m just gonn code all night cos i"ll be too scared to sleep.

They dealt wit my A** in 2008 i nearly cried. In short, i cried. Oya unlock my domain now, i no dey do again, Fooor where? I became their slave, I even had to travel from PH to Lag to fight em but all to no avail after a 3hr meeting.

-----> rushes to buy Kolanut and coffee for tonite ----> cheesy
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by kathybro: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2013
For registration of domain name check at 9cubehosting.com here you get a large collections of TLDs from which you can choose what you are looking... they also give hosting at affordable cost which may also suit your requirement..gud luck..
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by uanda(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
anichi: It an easy thing just get to my site on www.signonafrica.net and u will get various prices you want.

Signonafrica is the worst (baddest) web hosting company in nigeria, the were down for 2 weeks in march and more than 3 weeks mid june - july. I was forced to transfer all my domains to whogohost at extra cost.

For me, whogohost is the best
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by dlux: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Visit http://bensofthost.com to enjoy quality Web hosting service like none other in Nigeria.
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
icreate a website with blogger.plz how can ibuy a domain name to replace the ?
Re: How To Buy Domain Name by Chukatabra: 10:52pm On May 04, 2023
You can buy a domain name through popular sites like godaddy and bluehost. The process is very straightforward asides from the fact that you have to pay in dollars.

I discovered this article that really helped me navigate the current Naira card FX restrictions:
https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-buy-a-domain-name-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Google Adsense Alternatives In 2017 | Inforetweet.tk / Very Clean Infinix Hot 4 Pro Available For Urgent Sale In Kaduna State @29k / How To Get 150$ Or More Online Within Just 2 To 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.