Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? (17199 Views)

Is Kwale A Town Or Tribe? Pls Clarify Me / Why Did The Bantu's Migrate From Eastern Nigeria To Central And Southern Africa? / Myth or Reality: Yoruba is closer to the Edos culturally than the East is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ejiyke2007(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2012
Abagworo: So it is widely accepted then that Idenmili speaks the most mutually intelligible indigenous dialect. Isuama is not an easy Igbo for any non-Isu. I will get some instances. It sounds similar to Ika in Delta State.
the Isuama dialet is not similar to Ika,MY QUESTION? I want a prove from you just example the ika dialet and Isuama dialet so am waiting
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by odumchi: 3:44am On Jul 26, 2012
ejiyke2007: the Isuama dialet is not similar like Ika,MY QUESTION? I want a prove from you just example the ika dialet and Isuama dialet so am waiting

I am interested in seeing what your dialect looks like.

Could you translate: "Hello, how are you? My name is Emeka and I come from Isu land. Thank you."

And also:
"What is your name? Do you want to eat now?"
Thanks.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:52am On Jul 26, 2012
odumchi: I am interested in seeing what your dialect looks like.

Could you translate: "Hello, how are you? My name is Emeka and I come from Isu land. Thank you."

And also:
[b]"What is your name? Do you want to eat now?"
[/b]Thanks.

Just an opinion: I believe those statements/questions are not complex enough to really bring out the heart of someone's lect. They just seem too cursory. I doubt they'd really let you 'see' what a dialect actually looks like.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by odumchi: 4:52am On Jul 26, 2012
ChinenyeN:

Just an opinion: I believe those statements/questions are not complex enough to really bring out the heart of someone's lect. They just seem too cursory. I doubt they'd really let you 'see' what a dialect actually looks like.

I remember these statements produced a wide range of results when translated by Igbo of various origins in the "Igbo Dialects" thread.

It would be nice if you gave us alternatives.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Ah, okay. I understand. Don't worry about what I was thinking then.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2012
This is an Isu traditional song from Amaigbo. Got it from a site. http://amaigboyouth./2010/07/19/amaigbo-lesson-5-dances-masquerades/

.Otu nwanyi muru umu ato
di Kpokwa ya ugwo
Kpo Umu O’muru a’mu
Nwibiri ewere obi church lewe di ya
Ya gawa nku ya nacho ihe nwaya rige
Ya gawa miri ya na acho ihe nwaya rige
Kehu ozuga Umu erige ahuhu nwa omuru amu

2.Umuazi anokatal, gawa uzo ije
Umuazi akpata aku lokwute nne muru ha
Mgbe ha nelole Nulo ebele otu olu
Nna muru ha gi kpora nne ha otu akwu akwa ka o gwara
Otu Ukwu akwa owu ihe nwanyi neji aga nga ogara di, chei!

3.Umuazi elole lokwute nna ha nne ha
Nne ha anukwala, si ohula umu ya N’elole
Kehu azuo akwa akwa igbe eju
Keehu azuo nwe nwe igbe eju
Kee wu nwa mu kporo ee o ole igara
Nwibiri ebewe agam eme agha n’uwanu?
Kiti di ji anwulaham
Ojikwe aru, ndu makopm Ugwo
Onwu di ka njo, owu onwudi gegbum
Ihe gegbu ogori wu onwudi
Owuhu Ugwo di
Otulotum rula arurum Dim

4.Mgbara oto di nwe
Mgwara akwa di nwe
M’rie nri di nwe
Mgbara onu di nwe
Anwurum anwu dinnwem
Otulotunarula arurum dim nwem
Ehe - ehe urem egbulem
Beware Chineke sununu uremgbulem... oruwele ee
Ehe - Urem egbulem
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by Antivirus92(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro: You guys speak of central and south and northern Igbo as if to say the entire Igbo country covers a widespread territory. You are better off defining the differentiation in your dialects along clan lines. If you must talk history, speak to the truth of who you are. . . .a dispersed and non-allied collection of clans!
that's the impression we created on ourselves as different people. Thank God foreigners have now been observing us as a settlement of different people. But my own igbo is one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ejiyke2007(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Obiagu1:

... and what is the difference?

This Isu/Isuama is getting more complicated everyday.
Isu/Isuama read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isu_people
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ejiyke2007(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr Mandilas: you can find Isu in Nwangele LGA. Isuama is in another place.
Isu in Isu LGA AND Nwangele LGA. Isuama READ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isu_people
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ejiyke2007(m): 2:59am On Apr 02, 2013
Abagworo:

That I don't know yet but the Isu in the name suggests Isu origin just like Isuikwuato and Isu in Onicha LGA of Ebonyi. I have however read where they were referred to as "Otanzu". They are related. I think most Igbos have one thing or the other with Isu and Nri.

ISU LGA IN IMO STATE IS THE ISUAMA OR AMANDUGBA,UMUNDUGBA,EZISUNDUGBA,ULOANONDUGBA,ETC ARE ALL THE MAIN ISU PEOPLE IN ISU LGA IMO STATE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isu_people

MORE Isu is a local government area in the Imo State of Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Umundugba. Other communities are UMUNDUGBA,Amandugba,EZISUNDUGBA,ULOANONDUGBA, Ekwe, Uburu Ekwe, Isunjaba, Amurie Omanze, Ebenator Ekwe and Oboro Amurie.The name comes from the Isu PEOPLE

God bless my great Igbo people
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ejiyke2007(m): 3:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Mr Mandilas: I want u to also know that Isu is different from Isuama.

Isu people is the same as isuama you can read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isu_people
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by odumchi: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2013
This interesting topic deserves a second chance at life.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2013
odumchi:

What you posted as Isuama is how most of Imo and parts of Abia speak.

What town do you come from?

Maybe most Imolites and Abians are Isu decendants,while Anambra,Enugu,Anioma with some Ebonyians are of Nri/Eri. I have always thought that Aros were originally Isu.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by odumchi: 5:48am On Apr 02, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Maybe most Imolites and Abians are Isu decendants,while Anambra,Enugu,Anioma with some Ebonyians are of Nri/Eri. I have always thought that Aros were originally Isu.

Only southern and central Abia speaks like that (Ngwa and Umuahia areas). The northern zone (Bende) speaks differently. Arochukwu LGA and Ohafia LGA are truly diverse in terms of speech patterns. For example: Ohafia says 'ife' (like Anambra), yet speaks 'ishi' (head) like Imo, and says 'ngen' (what) like Aro. The dialectal variation in these two LGAs alone is enormous since, for some reason, every town speaks its own unique dialect. Ututu (in Arochukwu LGA) says 'ife' (like Anambra), yet says 'ohu' (that) like Aro, and has several words unique to its lexicon (like guma, nwonyeke, and nwonyinye). At the same time, Arochukwu (which is only few kilometers from Ututu) speaks differently.

When you say Aro speaks like Isu, what Aro are you talking about? Aro Uzo (Aro in diaspora) or Aro Ulo (Arochukwu)? Aro diaspora speak however their localities speak. An Aro settlement in Owere zone would speak like Owere while an Aro settlement near Awka would speak something related to Awka. The only real Aro dialect is that spoken at Arochukwu, and I wouldn't say that it resembles Isu.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ejiyke2007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
odumchi:

I am interested in seeing what your dialect looks like.

And also:
"What is your name? Do you want to eat now?"
Thanks.

how are you?
ole otu/ka emere,
ke ka emere,
Kedu ka emere,

My name is Emeka and I come from Isu land.
Aham bu Emeka abu onye isu

What is your name?
gini bu aha gi?

Do you want to eat now?"
i choro iri nri?
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Maybe most Imolites and Abians are Isu decendants,while Anambra,Enugu,Anioma with some Ebonyians are of Nri/Eri. I have always thought that Aros were originally Isu.

On what grounds?
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
ChinenyeN:

On what grounds?

On the ground that where the first Aros migrated from were in the axis of Isu homeland but that just my hypothesis.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
ejiyke2007: the Isuama dialet is not similar to Ika,MY QUESTION? I want a prove from you just example the ika dialet and Isuama dialet so am waiting

You people say "o ru/ri nma" instead of "o di nma" that is central. And you people also use "wu" instead of "bu" that is central. One of the verses of that song below was done in Isu from 1.12 to 1.27mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCdK9gvYc3s
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: On the ground that where the first Aros migrated from were in the axis of Isu homeland but that just my hypothesis.

I see. Well, you're not too far off. According to The Aro traditions that I've had the pleasure if reading, one of the three lineages traces its origins to the Isu axis. That's not the same thing as saying that the Aro are originally Isu though.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by odumchi: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

On the ground that where the first Aros migrated from were in the axis of Isu homeland but that just my hypothesis.

Aro has three fathers and three diverse origins, therefore our language draws from many sources.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2016
T
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2016
I think it is safe to say that there isn't a single town or aboriginal lect that finds much, if any representation in Izugbe, beyond what can be found across most speech forms. Izugbe is a creation all on its own and can be easily spotted when spoken. Not a single spoken dialect can be mistaken for Izugbe. At the very least, I should say that I am yet to hear of such an instance in which a person mistakes someone's dialect for Izugbe or likens someone's dialect to Izugbe when actually spoken.

1 Like

Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by mightyokwy(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't know if those people know themselves as Isuama or Isu but different variations of "Isu", "Isoma", "Isuama", "Isoama" appears to have been recorded. However going by what outsiders call them them, then the Isu live mainly in Imo State and parts of Anambra. For example within Owerri metropolis, the Orji people are Oroatta while their direct neighbors "Mbieri" are Isu. Hence an Orji man refers to Mbieri or Akabo as "Nwisoma". But if you move a bit down too after Oroatta which is "Ikwerre" in Rivers State, they call other Igbos "Nwisoma" hence questioning if most of these people actually existed as Isuama or it is a coinage like "Nwonyigbo" of Oguta or Onitsha or "Nwohuhu" of Ngwa as a form of indicating non-indigenous people of same race in their midst. So Isuama to the best of my knowledge starts from Mbaitoli in Imo State and stretches to near Okigwe and moves past Akokwa in Ideato into Ekwulobia, Uga and the Aguata area, then again Westwards to Ihiala, Uli, Mgbidi, Okija but there seem to have existed a difference in the Western side which took on the name of Orsu and developed a kind of mixed Isu, Benin and Nri culture and feeling distinct but alongside Ehime(parts of Mbano, Mbaise, Obowu), they form the greater Isuama.

I've tried to study the distinctness in the language because I'm good in languages and discovered that they seem more diverse than other Igbo groups in almost everything but I noticed the use of "ru" or "du" for the central Igbo "di" in many of their dialects. "O ruhu nma" or "O duhu nma" means "it is not good". There exists the use of "sh" for "s" in Isuama. Head is "ishi" instead of "isi" while thief is "Onye oshi" instead of "Onye osi".

I will look for a full long sentence in a deep Isuama dialect, I can bet most non-Isu Igbos will find it difficult.
Am from Ihiala, i don't agree with you for including us among the isu clan, though there are some towns in Ihiala that have isu on their name. Such towns include orsumoghu and isu-mbosi. The isu-mbosi is a small village in a town called Mbosi in Ihiala LGA while orsumoghu is a border town between Anambra and Orsu LGA of Imo State. I once had a story that isu-mbosi migrated from some where in Imo state nd settled with us in Mbosi. We also have umuchukwu who migrated from arochukwu. Infact umuchukwu are in every community in Ihiala LGA. In Ihiala we don't say "O duhu nma" rather we say O dia mma or O dikwa mma. We also say Isi and not "IShi", Onye ohi for "Onye oshi" More examples, we say su nworo ala for sit down. "Ahu adiam" for am sick and many more. Among the towns in Ihiala I think Okija is only town with a slightly different dialect.

1 Like

Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by toniabella(f): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
mightyokwy:

Am from Ihiala, i don't agree with you for including us among the isu clan, though there are some towns in Ihiala that have isu on their name. Such towns include orsumoghu and isu-mbosi. The isu-mbosi is a small village in a town called Mbosi in Ihiala LGA while orsumoghu is a border town between Anambra and Orsu LGA of Imo State. I once had a story that isu-mbosi migrated from some where in Imo state nd settled with us in Mbosi. We also have umuchukwu who from arochukwu. Infact umuchukwu are in every
community in Ihiala LGA. In Ihiala we don't say "O duhu nma" rather we say O dia mma or O dikwa mma. We also say Isi and not "IShi", Onye ohi for "Onye oshi" More examples, we say su nworo ala for sit down. "Ahu adiam" for am sick and many more. Among the towns in Ihiala I think Okija is only town with a slightly different dialect.

the few ppl i know from Ihiala town at is from umudara speaks "O duhu mma" odu (now)
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by mightyokwy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
toniabella:

the few ppl i know from Ihiala town at is from umudara speaks "O duhu mma" odu (now)

Are you from Ihiala. Oduhu mma is nnewi dialect. There is nothing like that in Ihiala
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by iSlayer: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
So one question remains begging: How can the dialects around Idemmili, Obosi, Asaba be understood virtually throughout Igboland without much difficulty unlike the other common dialects?

Why is this? I do think it's an interesting phenomenon, or isn't it?
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2019
iSlayer:
So one question remains begging: How can the dialects around Idemmili, Obosi, Asaba be understood virtually throughout Igboland without much difficulty unlike the other common dialects?

Why is this? I do think it's an interesting phenomenon, or isn't it?

This because of the effect of Igbo language studies. When Europeans arrived, the Catholic Mission used and insisted on using Onitsha for several years. It is the liturgical dialect in the Igbo area and as most Igbo are practicing Catholics, the familiarity with Onitsha-type speech became inevitable.

This further compounded with the creation of Izugbe. Izugbe is supposed to be a wholly artificial dialect, but it ended up taking after Anambra in many ways, thanks in large part to the fact that the brain behind Izugbe was Ogbalu who was of course from Anambra and had strong opinions about Igbo language and dialects. Anyhow, Izugbe specifically ended up using more Anambra-type words, though using more archetypal "Imo" pronunciations.

Izugbe managed to displace Onitsha as a standard, and the Catholic Mission adopted it. It worked out well, since Izugbe effectively mirrored and flowed with Anambra-type dialects that were already familiar with Onitsha. Izugbe as the standard meant that more Igbo people would be familiar with it. It would be more comprehensible. As an effect, it meant greater familiarity of archetypal Anambra-type dialects.

What do you mean by other "common dialects"?

1 Like

Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by Pchidexy(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Well, I'm from Isiala Mbano. Igbo izugbe is not a dialect but a constructed Igbo done by Mazi Onwu committee following previous versions done by earlier scholars on Igbo language. It includes elements of Onitsha Igbo, Uratta Igbo, Ohuhu in Umuahia and tiny bits taken from all other Igbo clans elsewhere.

When someone from Isiala Mbano speaks, it is understandable to all Igbos. Our Igbo is not ambiguous. When we speak our dialect, it is understandable to every Igbo person, however, they also know that we speak our dialect.

We don't claim to speak central Igbo. Our Isiala Mbano dialect is easy to follow and understand.

Example: I'm coming
Igbo Izugbe: A na m abia
Isiala Mbano Igbo: A biawala m

Eng:Where are you from
II: Kedu onye ebe i bu?
Isiala Mbano: I wu onye ebe?/I wu onye nga ole?/Olee nga ishi?
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Izugbe is the work of the SPILC. They just so happened to use the orthography that was proposed by the Onwu Committee, which was a separate and unrelated entity. Izugbe is not a “mixture of dialects”. That was the Union standard. Izugbe was carefully crafted by the SPILC and ended up mirroring the speech of the Onitsha-Idemmili-Njikoka axis. Personally, I’m inclined to believe that this resulted from the bias of Ogbalu who was an Njikoka native (if I remember correctly), but that is a story for another time.

Izugbe is wholly artificial, and ended up being a sort of mechanical representation of Onitsha-Idemmili morphology (and in large part, lexicon), but using “Owerri”/“Imo” phonology.

1 Like

Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by iSlayer: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2019
ChinenyeN:

This because of the effect of Igbo language studies. When Europeans arrived, the Catholic Mission used and insisted on using Onitsha for several years. It is the liturgical dialect in the Igbo area and as most Igbo are practicing Catholics, the familiarity with Onitsha-type speech became inevitable.

This further compounded with the creation of Izugbe. Izugbe is supposed to be a wholly artificial dialect, but it ended up taking after Anambra in many ways, thanks in large part to the fact that the brain behind Izugbe was Ogbalu who was of course from Anambra and had strong opinions about Igbo language and dialects. Anyhow, Izugbe specifically ended up using more Anambra-type words, though using more archetypal "Imo" pronunciations.

Izugbe managed to displace Onitsha as a standard, and the Catholic Mission adopted it. It worked out well, since Izugbe effectively mirrored and flowed with Anambra-type dialects that were already familiar with Onitsha. Izugbe as the standard meant that more Igbo people would be familiar with it. It would be more comprehensible. As an effect, it meant greater familiarity of archetypal Anambra-type dialects.

What do you mean by other "common dialects"?

Wow. While you shared some interesting points there I would hold back at accepting your answer wholly. Your answer would be valid for those who were around then, during the missionary days and that whole time period. How then does this hold till today, some eons after the missionaries have left and that generation has long gone? Izugbe is hardly used so I don't think that's the reason.

As for other common dialects or maybe "major" dialect, I meant like the typical Imo way of speaking. That's like a common dialect, something virtually any Igbo can identify.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by iSlayer: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Pchidexy:
Well, I'm from Isiala Mbano. Igbo izugbe is not a dialect but a constructed Igbo done by Mazi Onwu committee following previous versions done by earlier scholars on Igbo language. It includes elements of Onitsha Igbo, Uratta Igbo, Ohuhu in Umuahia and tiny bits taken from all other Igbo clans elsewhere.

When someone from Isiala Mbano speaks, it is understandable to all Igbos. Our Igbo is not ambiguous. When we speak our dialect, it is understandable to every Igbo person, however, they also know that we speak our dialect.

We don't claim to speak central Igbo. Our Isiala Mbano dialect is easy to follow and understand.

Example: I'm coming
Igbo Izugbe: A na m abia
Isiala Mbano Igbo: A biawala m

Eng:Where are you from
II: Kedu onye ebe i bu?
Isiala Mbano: I wu onye ebe?/I wu onye nga ole?/Olee nga ishi?

Are you sure virtually any Igbo can follow the Mbano dialect? It's a pity I'm not familiar with it myself I would have shared my opinion. If it's anything close to Mbaise (which I've heard severally) then it's not easy to understand o.
Re: Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2019
iSlayer:
Wow. While you shared some interesting points there I would hold back at accepting your answer wholly. Your answer would be valid for those who were around then, during the missionary days and that whole time period. How then does this hold till today, some eons after the missionaries have left and that generation has long gone? Izugbe is hardly used so I don't think that's the reason.

It is still valid today. We are still experiencing the effect of that era. What we characterize as "speaking Igbo". How we have come to identity "Igbo language identity". The controversy that many experience with having to water down their lects or being told that "oh, you're learning to speak Igbo". All of that is the fallout from that period. Is it even a fallout? Catholicism still reigns within the population and they still carry that Onitsha-standard legacy. The legacy was further perpetuated by Izugbe, which further mirrors the Onitsha-Idemmili-Njokoka style dialects. And Izugbe is not hardly used. The fact that we are made to write in it consistently is a testament to that. We may not speak it as we do with some of the urban standards, but rest assured, Igbo people have made it a point to generally discourage writing in non-Izugbe. As a result, further perpetuating the Onitsha-Idemmili-Njokoka familiarity. All in all, we are constantly surrounded by things that continue to push Onitsha-type dialects forward and give this impression that it's somehow an inherent quality of Onitsha when it actually is not.

iSlayer:
As for other common dialects, I meant like the typical Imo Olee"

Ah. I was confused by your use of common, since the extent of lectal diversity within the "Imo" region makes it impossible to say that there is really a "common" dialect in the area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Or 'White Wedding'? / Yoruba Cities, Towns And Villages- What Do Their Names Mean? / Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.