Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast (1169 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Late last year, i was just checking nairaland like every other person so, i saw a thread that says WHAT IS YOUR PROPHECY FOR THE UP COMING 2012? So, i came an saw when one brother said April first will be april fool. That we should be prepare for it. Do you now remember? One that the holy spirit said to my left ear was that Nigeria Flag will be flown at half mast...
Look at what happened recently, Nigeria flag was flown at half mast for three days..
Re: I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast by Ptolomeus(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
You want to become like Joshua a fake right?
The Holy Spirit spoke in his left ear? But then you ers very important, because the Holy Spirit does not speak in the left ear of all people! The Holy Spirit must have been very little work that day, to speak in the ear of an idiot.
No offense or depress you by my comment.
Your problem is not so serious ... a psychiatrist (and plenty of medication) can heal you in a couple of years.

(1) (Reply)

*unbelievable Facts* / What Are The Core Or Major Causes Of Sin? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife Anita - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.