Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts (7422 Views)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / Policeman Kill Prison Officer During A Scuffle In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jtvOBpwyWXY/T9CTxdt1TCI/AAAAAAAAAHw/8Q_KgC-bNlA/s1600/Zanib+Khan.jpg[/img]
A woman prison officer who swapped sexy letters and phone calls with three inmates was jailed for 12 months today. Zanib Khan, 27, had ‘illicit relationships’ with two drug dealers incarcerated at HMP Brixton and a third prisoner at Ford open prison in Sussex.
Khan shared nearly ten hours of intimate calls with the men on a secret phone she hid from her prison bosses and her personal phone.
Police also found sexually explicit love letters from prisoners at her home she smuggled out of jail stuffed inside her uniform.
Khan had relationships with Timothy Iyegbe (nigerian??), Daryl Smith and Jason Graham, between March and November 2011.
Police believe she was close to four other prisoners over three years.
Khan, who joined the prison service to pay for a law qualification, also covered up the fact her father and her boyfriend were both serving prisoners when she took up her post.
Judge David Higgins today jailed Khan for 12 months for what he described as ‘deplorable and deeply antisocial behaviour’.
Source
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Vicjustice: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
I think she's been sexually deprived (probably) on religion ground hence she resorted to that, she probably couldn't associate with a free man for fear of being caught and killed (in honour)
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
mrkels:
Khan had relationships with[b] Timothy Iyegbe (nigerian??)[/b], Daryl Smith and Jason Graham, between March and November 2011.
The nigerian must be a lucky convict grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Good.
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by koozy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
She's hot!
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
koozy: She's hot!
Very Very, that's y I said timothy was a lucky convict grin grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by AnotherOkija: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
koozy: She's hot!

LIke I am ready to stab someone in the neck just to fhuck this babe in prison!! Wassup! shocked
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by olowo200: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
On what basis was she deprived of sex do u know her or her back ground for u to come to that conclusion she was obviously enjoy her self and making money on the side don't u know drug prisoner are extremely rich.
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
Another Okija:

LIke I am ready to stab someone in the neck just to fhuck this babe in prison!! Wassup! shocked
After the stabbing before you get a chance to phuck her , you be excuted by lethal injection grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by weyinmibaby: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Daughter of jezzebel , With that hot body you could get anyman in the real world, why hardened incarcerated criminals ?
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by eldav(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Damn!

Just imagine how she'll look from behind grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Daayuum!
Those thighs wont just be supporting nothing..!! shocked shocked
The post didnt say she bleeped them tho
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
She's pretty hawt.

That aside, I don't think women should work in male prisons.
All those fellas do is work-out, strut and throw around lots of testosterone, it's easy for any woman to get biological about it. cheesy
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
What will such a pretty thing be doing with prisoners when am here.....
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by freshmoney(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Why indian girls come fine like this? Na wa o undecided I WISH our own Nigerian girls can be this pretty.
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nnaemesco(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
mrkels:
wink
mrkels:
u can say that again. . . .
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Ivynwa(f): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2012
Damn! even our own Nigerian Timothy Iyegbe follow shop clean mouth! grin grin
How on earth did they not have the good sense not to have a young girl that appealing close to prisoners? They served her on a plate to the prisoners and they are jailing her, don't they have other positions there that will not bring her close to prisoners that they had to position her there? Thank goodness that it wasn't a case of "she was r-a-ped by 50 prisoners etc"

Another Okija:

LIke I am ready to stab someone in the neck just to fh*ck this babe in prison!! Wassup! shocked

Chei!!
grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Ejine(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2012
weyinmibaby: Daughter of jezzebel , With that hot body you could get anyman in the real world, why hardened incarcerated criminals ?

Cuz she's a sucker for dem bad boyz grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2012
freshmoney: Why indian girls come fine like this? Na wa o undecided I WISH our own Nigerian girls can be this pretty.
Coming from a self acclaimed married man, one can only imagine how ugly your wife is. And there she is, never knowing her idio't of a husband is WISHING she wasn't such an ugly duckling. . . Fresh Ode!
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2012
I wouldn't mind banging her in exchange for her prison time. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by r231(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
mrkels:

grin grin
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by slimyem: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
see the men here fantasizing and wishing rubbish for themselves over some punny rottening in jail miles away...cheesycheesy
Smh!
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by AnotherOkija: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
slimyem: see the men here fantasizing and wishing rubbish for themselves over some punny rottening in jail miles away...cheesycheesy
Smh!

Thats how you no good puussie.. When a man is ready to give up his freedom and civil liberties in exchange for some.. cheesy
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Kagawa: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin f grin ;DL
Another Okija:

Thats how you no good puussie.. When a man is ready to give up his freedom and civil liberties in exchange for some.. cheesy
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
eldav: Damn!

Just imagine how she'll look from behind grin

I imagined it too, i might even go and see her someday(conjugal things o grin)

sexkillz:
Coming from a self acclaimed married man, one can only imagine how ugly your wife is. And there she is, never knowing her idio't of a husband is WISHING she wasn't such an ugly duckling. . . Fresh Ode!

Y u dey beef the guy na? r u ugly fine?
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
Billyonaire: What will such a pretty thing be doing with prisoners when am here.....
You are obviously not bad enough and not fun enough for her liking...The bad guys makes the romance hotter for her i think. Shes a very sick person trust me.Her mission was to make inmates kill themselves over her.
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2012
Another Okija:

grin grin grin

Dude that babe have you wishing and wanting and tripping.
Get a grip!

2buff: She's pretty hawt.

That aside, I don't think women should work in male prisons.
All those fellas do is work-out, strut and throw around lots of testosterone, it's easy for any woman to get biological about it. cheesy

Your post reminded me of a day we were chatting away at work and a colleague was describing the many ways prisoners hide things like cigarette,phone etc away from the eyes of prison officers----As he was detailing the technicalities with which prisoners light their cigarette, another colleague simply said "You have been to prison" and at that moment he couldn't but shamefully say the truth.

Sweetheart 2buff now don't be mad at me, we're just talking and I am only pulling your leg! Hahaha!
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 09, 2012
The only cell I've seen in real life was an amoeba when staring down a telescope in biology class a very long time ago cheesy kiss

slimyem: see the men here fantasizing and wishing rubbish for themselves over some punny rottening in jail miles away...cheesycheesy
Smh!

Hope say no be jealousy be dat , as in, babes like you full ground but na one babe wey dey prison na ein awon boys wan commit crime go meet cheesy

...but damn she fine.
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by mrkels(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
2buff: The only cell I've seen in real life was an amoeba when staring down a telescope in biology class a very long time ago cheesy kiss

Hope say no be jealousy be dat , as in, babes like you full ground but na one babe wey dey prison na ein awon boys wan commit crime go meet cheesy

...but damn she fine.

So fine bro...she be ogbanje!!!
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by AnotherOkija: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

grin grin grin

Dude that babe have you wishing and wanting and tripping.
Get a grip!

The only grip I want to get are those hips... cool

I will happily do twenty-five to life in a federal maximum prison with that babe as my cell mate... cool
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 12, 2012
Another Okija:

The only grip I want to get are those hips... cool

I will happily do twenty-five to life in a federal maximum prison with that babe as my cell mate... cool

I tell ya.. funny dude
Re: Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts by Osama10(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmmn. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 15 Traders In Katsina Traveling In A Commercial Vehicle / Fr. Theophilus Ndulue Regains Freedom After Being Kidnaped On Friday In Enugu / 3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.