Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen (3407 Views)

This Is Damn Funny,.. Akpors In Court(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) / Lmfao, Check This Screenshot Out, Sooo Damn Funny / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
Wow, just survived the thanksgiving holiday onslaught. It wasn't easy guys, had to depend on my luck. But thankfully I live to fight another day grin. That lady yesternight must have had the fright of her life when she bought me. I pecked and heckled her all the way, if it weren't for the mad cab driver who hit her, I might have been dinner by now. Nice to know she was okay though. Guess she would have to do with one of those frozen guys. But am I glad to be alive.

Sadly I cannot say the same for many of my friends and family, bu hu hu hu cry

Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by djcrooky(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SHOW PICTURE

WHAT A HANDSOME TURKEY YOU ARE

YOU LOOK LIKE A TURKEY

AM SURE YOU WOULD TASTE LIKE ONE

CUTE LITTLE THING
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Now, I got to get my acts together. What can I do to save the millions of turkeys that would be eaten by christmas:

Countdown begins: 33 days 14 minutes and 45, 46, 47. . . seconds and counting
Mission: To save as much turkeys worldwide as possible
Procedure/Step 1: Recruit as many agent turkeys as possible

[sup]I am the first free turkey, the world of turkeydom depends on me for liberation, I will not fail
[/sup]
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by djcrooky(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2007
ehhhhhh ehhhhhhh ehhhhhh
stupid tasty turkey hero
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by ajadrage: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
djcrooky:
stupid tasty turkey hero
djcrooky grin Are you sure you're not one of the lost boys, see your name rhymes with turkey, no dey diss the guy meeen, he's just tryin to survive grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by Migines(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2007
@turkey
this ur username will backfire 1day.
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by djcrooky(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
Migines:

@turkey
this your username will backfire 1day.

na true u talk
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2007
It's so worrisome that not even one free turkey has been seen all day. They all either in a farm or some commercial poultry sad
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by ituen(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2007
I have some Free turkey rangers you could ask for help.

biggerboy, freezy, kronkykay, TT and showbobo. But be prepared to oil thier hands
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2007
ituen:
biggerboy, freezy, kronkykay, TT and showbobo. But be prepared to oil their hands

whenever i hear oil, frying and things being fried comes to mind, and i'm not comfortable so much grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by saucekid(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2007
*shoots mr turkey*

let me see how he'll save his brothers now grin grin grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2007
splailing on the floor due to the impact of the gunshot, gasping for breath amidst the stifled cackles from an asphyxiated larynx, finally losing consciousness due to the immense loss of blood from the fatal gunshot wound to the heart, and in a moment of calm purrs his last. . .

in your dreams grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by Migines(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2007
Ha ha ha
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by georgen2u(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
hellomrturkey sorry we gonna eat youthis december
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2007
georgen2u:

hellomrturkey sorry we going to eat youthis december
prove to me that you are worthy of having me fried and grilled and peppered and barbecued, with a golden tan that is just eatable at sight. wow, i believe i'ma gonno make a goood meal someday for some lucky fella, mmm smell the intoxicating scent of my aroma whifting through cyberspace.

i might graciously decide to allow you be that special one by having your wish, if you can maybe tel me what this means (and it ain't turkese)  grin
"rebm ecedsi htuoy ta eot gniogewy rrosy ekrut rmol leh"
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by Emperoh(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

prove to me that you are worthy of having me fried and grilled and peppered and barbecued, with a golden tan that is just eatable at sight. wow, i believe i'ma gonno make a goood meal someday for some lucky fella, mmm smell the intoxicating scent of my aroma whifting through cyberspace.

i might graciously decide to allow you be that special one by having your wish, if you can maybe tel me what this means (and it ain't turkish) grin
"rebm ecedsi htuoy ta eot gniogewy rrosy ekrut rmol leh"

@ Mr Turkey,
it means; " i will unfailingly have you as my Lunch with friends on christmas and the remainder on Boxing Day. mhn
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by sussy1(f): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
Why are u guys talking to an animal? Turkey that is meant to be kill and eat.Even if it run from here to London it will sure die,it is meant to enjoy by human grin grin grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by clemcykul(f): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
okk turkey am considerate, dont bother ill rather have chicken for xmas coz theyre more sweeter and delicious than u are grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by Chuxy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
ok mr turkey, because a the good heart I have I'm gonna just eat one of ur laps for christmas just one, ok wink
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2007
clemcykul:
okk turkey am considerate, don't bother ill rather have chicken for xmas because theyre more sweeter and delicious than u are grin
oooh, thanks master grin

Chuxy:

ok mr turkey, because a the good heart I have I'm going to just eat one of your laps for christmas just one, ok wink
laps alone, you can't have just my laps, you gats to have me whole dammit, blundering buffoon, i think you're still asleep, common wake up i say tongue

sussy1:
Turkey that is meant to be kill and eat.Even if it run from here to London it will sure die,it is meant to enjoy by human grin grin grin
wow, we have a mobile repertoire of vocabulistic and grammatically verbose missiles spewing from this one, any turkey that finds itself in that buccal cavity sure is destined for some serious hazard meeen grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by clemcykul(f): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
heyyy guys we can't afford to kill this turkey because its litterate grin grin grin grin

am havving lectures by 6 2nite hope u'll accompany me mr turkey say yes please embarassed grin

@miggs am off to skul please tell the butcher to prepare roasted turkey for dinner grin grin grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
something like this? undecided

Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

something like this? undecided

yes o
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by ituen(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2007
Turkey man,

Ur not welcome in my house this xmas. I think I shld visit Papa Pork
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by topeteadr(m): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2007
Turkey, i start coming to ur home 4 english lessons.
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by topeteadr(m): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2007
Turkey, i'll start coming to ur home 4 english lessons.
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by clemcykul(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
wets lips hungrily, yeah something like dattttttt, awwww am salivating already grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
clemcykul:

wets lips hungrily, yeah something like dattttttt, awwww am salivating already grin
hmmm, this situation seem hopeless sad
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
Q: why did the turkey do the cluck?
A: damned if i knew undecided
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2007
december 6th, the day the world stood still grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by MrTurkey(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2007
singing "i will survive" grin
Re: It's Damn Hard Being A Turkey Meeen by Migines(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2007
Lmao. Taste damed turkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Pills Would You Pick? / Difference Between A Rich Man And A Poor Man (photo) / When You Smoke Weed For The First Time(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.