Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (8156 Views)

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Airtel / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by bj4suree: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Get this free internet connection on your laptop or deskstop computer. In this new method of browsing free you do not need software like freedom, indian or international web proxy etc and it is not browser setting but what you need to have is just the interface of your internet modem one of MTN fastlink, Airtel Internet Modem, Glo Internet Modem, Etisalat Internet modem or the Universal Internet Modem. Once you have one of these you are set to enjoy unlimited free browsing without limitation in downloading and uploading.

With this method of free browsing you will be surfing the net as if you are on data plan which there is no restriction or network breakdown on Multilink, MTN, Etisalat and Airtel. The good part of it is that I will give you all the networks free browsing all together without you paying extra fees .

TO GET IT CALL 08097823307

BONUS
1. WHERE AND HOW TO GET A PENTIUM 4 FAIRLY USED LAPTOP FOR 15K ...CASH AND CARRY.

2. INVESTMENT WEBSITES THAT TRULY PAY DOUBLE OF YOUR MONEY IN TWO WEEKS.

3. HOW TO OBTAIN LOAN FREE WITHOUT COLLATERAL SECURITY.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
bj4suree: Get this free internet connection on your laptop or deskstop computer. In this new method of browsing free you do not need software like freedom, indian or international web proxy etc and it is not browser setting but what you need to have is just the interface of your internet modem one of MTN fastlink, Airtel Internet Modem, Glo Internet Modem, Etisalat Internet modem or the Universal Internet Modem. Once you have one of these you are set to enjoy unlimited free browsing without limitation in downloading and uploading.

With this method of free browsing you will be surfing the net as if you are on data plan which there is no restriction or network breakdown on Multilink, MTN, Etisalat and Airtel. The good part of it is that I will give you all the networks free browsing all together without you paying extra fees .

TO GET IT CALL 08097823307

BONUS
1. WHERE AND HOW TO GET A PENTIUM 4 FAIRLY USED LAPTOP FOR 15K ...CASH AND CARRY.

2. INVESTMENT WEBSITES THAT TRULY PAY DOUBLE OF YOUR MONEY IN TWO WEEKS.

3. HOW TO OBTAIN LOAN FREE WITHOUT COLLATERAL SECURITY.

*yimu x100
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by lanrei(m): 2:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Mcleo007:

*yimu x100

i'd do all that free, ordinarily if someone come to me for it
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by chiefkpokp(m): 3:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Lanre abeg teach me jare abeg, although i dey one bb subcription browsing for lapy, but he be like say the thing don cast, abeg any hope?
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by paxnka: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2012
Send the set up to email: paxnka727@gmail.com
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by DonLala1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
lanrei:

Lanre pls help me my email is sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by akintayo1(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2012
lanrei:

lanrei abeg if you can just save me,my e-mail is saabiola15@gmail.com. pls ,i need this free browsing as quickly as possible.service provider don finish me.i get universal modem
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by Kreezk: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lanre pls i save me d cost.my email is chrisk18@yahoo.com especialy etisalat.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by princegoam: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lanre pls i will like the report on this stuff For etisalat and airtel. is this plan still working on mtn.? Lekkybeach2003@yahoo.com
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by JamiuO: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lanre,

My email is jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by Musyus(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thank you very much for the elaborative points you 've made on how to get the free browsing on our modems. Pls, I'm highly interested in it. So, inbox me the details at (Phatyus79@gmail.com). And your reply would be highly commendable by me.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by neksummi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
lanrei:

send it to bobrecommends2012@gmail.com let me see how that works.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by staaan(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hi lanre, i nid dis info pls send 2 darkmanstan2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2012
Hello Lanre, pls i need the report and the free internet settings pls. Send it to my mailbox. emmydeep@gmail.com.
Tanks for ur efforts to help us freely
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by ooshekeen: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2012
Get the latest Free browsing on airtel. Get upto 100GB on airtel now....

Sms or call: 08093570082 for the settings...

Setting Cost: #500 recharge card.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by kenny143: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2012

[size=20pt]FREE INTERNET BROWSING 24/7[/size]

Benefit from our discovered modified internet access as low as N2,500 per Month.
Why spend N8,000 per month on browsing with MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT and even higher in a cyber cafe. You will enjoy Cheaper and unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more...
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL 08066975823
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by necz: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Jamiu O: Lanre,

My email is jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Mr lanre please yhu can du meh a favour by just inbox de code to me
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by d18thday: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2012
@mr lanre, i'll be glad if u can spare me that knowledge. i need it so much. email-d18thday@gmail.com
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by donedone: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
I need d software please
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by dencotech(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Brooda pls how do I get dis multilink code.
Re: Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat by websales: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Pearl 8100 10k / Elepaq And Sumatec Generator For Sale Cheap (compare Prices) / 3.5g/HSDPA Usb Modem (3.6mbps Download Speed Rate) NOW AVAILABLE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.