Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128182 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2012
gurus of NL, pls help...is the problem with freegate? or is mtn BIS on pc over?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by sanchez4eva: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
I have been so frustrated and angry...I did the BIS stuff yesterday with mtn...just wasted 1500 for nothing..The modem connects but no browsing occurs...It says DNS sever look up failed on google chrome and nothing is going...Mtn are thieves but will not allow you steal from them...#BB angry smiley
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by lordnammy(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: I have been so frustrated and angry...I did the BIS stuff yesterday with mtn...just wasted 1500 for nothing..The modem connects but no browsing occurs...It says DNS sever look up failed on google chrome and nothing is going...Mtn are thieves but will not allow you steal from them...#BB angry smiley
Achmet: gurus of NL, pls help...is the problem with freegate? or is mtn BIS on pc over?
Achmet: gurus of NL, pls help...is the problem with freegate? or is mtn BIS on pc over?

Felas we will awlays have our way with these network operators . contact me for information on how to get free etisalat browsing

2 Likes

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by biz4u(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2012
MTN has blocked it so I'll advise you use etisalat which is also okay.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Funkymallam(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
biz4u: MTN has blocked it so I'll advise you use etisalat which is also okay.

Pls, what is the etisalat settings?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by egin2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Please post the Etisalat settings

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2012
Etisalat is rudely slow!

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by DonLala1(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2012
lordnammy: [b][/b]
Felas we will awlays have our way with these network operators . contact me for information on how to get free etisalat browsing

@Lordnammy

Pls I'm interested in d Eti stuff. Kindly help out. My Email addy is sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk. Tankx
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2012
send details to my email :umar4ahmedabayomi at yahoo dot com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by resourceng(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2012
if you are yet to know how to configure your laptop with the BIS setting, Download the free report i gave out 2 days ago to people on the forum to configure yours now with any modem.
http://www.****.com/freebrowsing
over 40 people have downloaded this report free from nairaland alone, dont be left out...
Again this report is completely free, i also included a software download to unlock your modem for those that will like to unlock their modem.

thanks
http://www.****.com

2 Likes

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by paxnka: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
@resourceng help send it to paxnka727@gmail.com. Or you can post ur email id
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dexterinc2003: 2:38am On Jun 16, 2012
Pls I don't mind if someone can help send d etisalat free settings to DELETED. Was formally using mtn fastlink cheat,but it has been blocked,thanks. http://78.138.127.166/yzjhot5rpqqwws4phulds4w3xjbi63mrp2n5rdogovjpklji6brmqtwsf3uq/video.mp4
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2012
Use zain with ur modem its very fast and reliable after u subscribe to bbm it works fine for me
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Funkymallam(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2012
lekibraky: Use zain with ur modem its very fast and reliable after u subscribe to bbm it works fine for me

Any xtra settings? Or just d apn to blackberry.net?

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by benzion72(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
No wonder I could not connect to the Internet. People really enjoyed it while it lasted
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dexterinc2003: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks guys,I eventually got the new mtnfastlink cheat code(cost ♏e̶̲̥̅ some money sha)holla @ ♏e̶̲̥̅ if You need it( Ω̴̩̩̩̥ of course ,it will cost You 2 some cash) e-mail:DELETED

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2012
lekibraky: Use zain with ur modem its very fast and reliable after u subscribe to bbm it works fine for me
Guy, plz help us with the settings... Boys are not smiling since mtn and etisalat has locked theirs. If you want to send it in a low tune, here is my mail rich4god2000@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
hey, everyone...am using the MTN BB stuff presently...just log on to facebook(dot)com/149105431889529/ for complete update...
this info is not paid please...
courtesy: Jouslaw
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by parex: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
egin2: Please post the Etisalat settings
yep man.... but i get bttr solution for ye all it nw working, bt with a registered software .link up with me if u are of interest.....best for eti. mtn glo and airtel........just 15oo <odeyltd@gmail.com> 08187073127
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Smallville4live(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Achmet: hey, everyone...am using the MTN BB stuff presently...just log on to facebook(dot)com/149105431889529/ for complete update...
this info is not paid please...
courtesy: Jouslaw

this is my email ask4soxco@yahoo.com, pls can you send it for me.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Walsh14: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2012
just followd ur link.....cudn't get anythin bout d whole mtn bis browsin on pc stuff...i've been seriously frustrated since they blocked it
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by bartjobi1: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] Thanks so so much dexterinc2003 for the new MTN fastlink BIS browsing. you are the greatest man. words cant say how grateful i am for meeting someone like you. God bless you bro.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
download PD proxy ....after subscribtion to MTN bis.....and reg for trial acc wif pd proxy...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by biz4u(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2012
Yep. The solution for now is pd-proxy. That's what I am using to post this message.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Funkymallam(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2012
biz4u: Yep. The solution for now is pd-proxy. That's what I am using to post this message.

Pd proxy on lappy with no extra settings, like apn=blackberry.net?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by shereef19: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
am using d pd proxy but i wanna upgrade to unlimited but d respond is dt nigeria is not among paypal, what can i do
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Infoseye(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2012
Call me I will show yo how to browse free on MTN without subscribing or using software's such as IWP,pd proxy etc call me 0813-775-6154
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Achmet(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
shereef19: am using d pd proxy but i wanna upgrade to unlimited but d respond is dt nigeria is not among paypal, what can i do
search and add jouslaw on facebook...he'll help u out...he sells voucher for 1k/month...cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.