Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128271 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ibktech(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2013
How to choose the best video wireless baby monitor (more than a security camera). Read here https://www.nairaland.com/1417118/choosing-right-wireless-video-baby
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mhozzis(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
guys make una help a broda out na on hw to browse unlimitedly on mtn at minimal cost abeg
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tboy20017: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by bensonlake1: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
free mobile browsing wit 00kobo on mtn ,glo,etisalat just call on 08069536249
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tboy20017: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,tboy20017@gmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by adelegan1: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2013
vinobieze: We believe that you are wondering how you can use your mtn bis,multilinks,cobra or unwired or probably in ghana and want to browse the net @ a cheaper rate or even awauf!

GatewayVPN Is the solution.

I will describe here for you to setup your own today without calling us!

First,GatewayVPN is a legal software.
Infact,we are registered under Visalat with corporate affairs commission so all transactions on our website are recorded for future reference.

GwVPN is a private network. A vpn software that pc users,android or iOS users can install on their device and surf the net.

Requirement to use GWvpn on all devices:

As a pc user,you need the following below:

1.) Your laptop.
2.) Gatewayvpn software.
3.) Your modem.
4.) Registered username and password with a voucher loaded to it.

Our system supports interswitch,visa,perfect money,paypal or bank payment.

100% secured!!!

We believe that your system have Dot net frame work installed. If NO,use our download page @ http://gatewayvpn.com/pages/downloads.php.

Now to the main setup:

1.) Download GatewayVPN software for pc and android users below

For Pc Users:

a.)Install as admin and run it.
b.)We believe that you have a registered username and passowrd with a voucher loaded to your account.If you dont please login to your account and purchase a voucher.
Our system supports interswitch,visa,perfect money,paypal or bank payment.
c.) Run the Gwvpn isntalled in your laptop.If your system ask you for dot net frame work,you can download it and continue with the steps.
d.) On the Gwvpn software,

Using MTN BIS:
1.) Select either GWserver Or GwTorrent.
2.) Tweak will be MTN BIS
3.) Udp port will be blank.
4.) Protocol will be UDP.
Input your username and passowrd,click on WINTAP32 and install.
Thats all for MTN BIS.

Using MULTILINKS:
2.) Tweak will be Multilinks
3.) Udp port will be blank.
Thats all for MULTILINKS.

Please remember that it only works on this type of multilinks modem only: this modem.
If you are just using the Gwvpn for normal tunneling,please put it on none as the tweak.

The UDP port is only to be used if you are using other network types not listed in the tweak.

Expresso(GH),Cobra(NG) and unwired(NG):
2.) Tweak will be none
3.) Udp port will be 53.
Thats all for Expresso(GH),Cobra(NG) and unwired(NG).

For Android Users:

Android versions 4 and up allow VPN client apps without needing to “root” your device. The OpenVPN app by Arne Schwabe is one such application.

Requirements:
Android 4.0 or higher.
The OpenVPN app by Arne Schwabe.
An OpenVPN configuration file, found at the bottom of this page.
Note: version 0.5.32 contains a bug. It does import the profiles correctly.
Please use an older version. (Or newer when it comes available.)
Instructions:
1.)Start the OpenVPN for Android app.Download at Google Market for free
2.)Tap 'All your precious VPNs'.
3.) Tap the folder icon on the top right corner.
4.)Select the GWdroid.ovpn in the GwDroid folder you downloaded at the bottom of this page and tap the 'Select' button.
Please make sure you unzip the folder before sending the file.
5.) Tap the disk/save icon at the top of the screen.
6.) Tap the GwDroid to connect.
7.)Wait for the line 'P:Initialization Sequence Completed'.
The VPN is now connected.

Note: Please remember that id you are using your blackberry subscription with GWVPN,you have to create a new connection profile and your apn will be blackberry.net.

More info at gatewayvpn website.

-
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2013
awesome speed no tweaking

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by miqos02(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
nobody has solution for swift internet?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chuksi79(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2013
miqos02: nobody has solution for swift internet?

Bro show me the way na
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chuksi79(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2013
brightk: awesome speed no tweaking
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chuksi79(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2013

Show us the way na
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
chuksi79:

Show us the way na
bros na normal subscription..notin more oo....
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Here we are

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by steveyen(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2013

Da don BrightK. Are u using any VPN tin on GLO? Pls let us know .
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by miqos02(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2013
chuksi79:

Bro show me the way na
tthats what am also asking for
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by steveyen(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
jhgotin119:

Just updated the post and added a link to my script for those using GatewayVPN. If you use some other VPN software and need help getting it configured just comment and I can work on putting the script together for you.

Thanks,

Pls can you help me with OpenVPN setings, configuration and the script.

Thanks i advance.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
steveyen:

Da don BrightK. Are u using any VPN tin on GLO? Pls let us know .
no bros i am using airtel.. its jst a normal subscription.. but i am trying sometin on glo ... wud let u guys know d outcome..
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by CosmicJames(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2013
Horladortune: Here we are

Are you a PDproxy reseller?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by salvo583: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2013
hello guys
... hw efficient in d troid vpn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by WackyJ1(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2013
can someone put me through, which VPN software is the Fastest, most reliable and consistent of all the ones being advertised?
2. Can MTN BIS be made unlimited with certain procedures?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2013
CosmicJames:

Are you a PDproxy reseller?
lol, how much i wan gain if i dey sell PDProxy... see this man o... grin
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by CosmicJames(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: lol, how much i wan gain if i dey sell PDProxy... see this man o... grin
You did not answer my question.
Mayb I should ask u if u r using PDproxy?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tboy20017: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2013
No vpn is unlimited.. but i would recommend tweakwarevpn, cause it is fast and affordable, contact me for a premium vouchers 0803863570
1, or on babsdamilare@hotmail.com
WackyJ1: can someone put me through, which VPN software is the Fastest, most reliable and consistent of all the ones being advertised?
2. Can MTN BIS be made unlimited with certain procedures?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tboy20017: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victovrry(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2013
tboy20017: TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...

Please can this work with etisalat ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.