Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS (3848 Views)

2016/2017 KUST WUDIL Post-utme Online Registration / Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro UTME Online / Read this before you apply for 2010 JAMB UTME online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by ICThelp: 1:25am On Jun 08, 2012
Hey, please who can help out with unilorin post-UTME online application? The application is the worst application I have ever used in recent times. You keep registering into thin air; there is no evidence that your registered information is saved. You are unable to login after registration even after providing valid username and password. After login by luck, you see some other candidates details on the page and the subsequent pages throw up all sort of errors and unresolvable problems.

This is the third day am spending on the online application with no success. And today is the closing date of registration. Can't Unilorin develop a functional and servicable portal?
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by youngsoye(m): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2012
I don tire o bros. But i heard they had postponed d deadline day 4 registration till the 14th of june
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by ICThelp: 3:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Is the postponement confirmed?
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by ccchris(m): 3:31am On Jun 08, 2012
ICThelp: Is the postponement confirmed?
yes it is confirmed
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by ICThelp: 3:43am On Jun 08, 2012
ccchris: yes it is confirmed
Thank you very much ccchris.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by kodred(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2012
most useless university portal of all. dey shud realy check it nd resolve d issue or issues asap angry
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2012
They removed N2030 twice from my bank acct yet d stupid portal only tells me to restart my registration that my payment is nt yet registered.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by VNTI7: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2012
@Harbiollah, the MONEY DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, registered someone else, who also clicked pay at the same time you did.

If You have an SMS ALERT from Your Bank, check the last 5 digits of the JAMB REG NO for which your account was debited for, and you would see its not Yours.

We have such many issues, but You just have to continue till you are registered.

Thanks.
VNTI
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2012
V.N.T.I:
@Harbiollah, the MONEY DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, registered someone else, who also clicked pay at the same time you did.

If You have an SMS ALERT from Your Bank, check the last 5 digits of the JAMB REG NO for which your account was debited for, and you would see its not Yours.

We have such many issues, but You just have to continue till you are registered.

Thanks.
VNTI

i checked it and it was my jamb reg numba..wat do i do now?
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by VNTI7: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2012
If It was Your JAMB number, Then You have to wait for sometime, It would be confirmed.

That is, An SMS WOULD BE SENT TO YOU BY THE UNIVERSITY.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2012
V.N.T.I:
If It was Your JAMB number, Then You have to wait for sometime, It would be confirmed.

That is, An SMS WOULD BE SENT TO YOU BY THE UNIVERSITY.

alright bt when is the registration ending?
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by ibrash600: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2012
hello house, am in café now 2 reg my post ume bt is nt goin 2ru since last nite, bt i heard in cafè jst nw dat d post ume deadline has bin postponed, is it true b4 i comot frm café. Plz i need ur respnse asap
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by VNTI7: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2012
@Harbiollah. On the 14th.

@Ibrash, yes its true. Visit VNTI on facebook for more details
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Lisa1: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by jonrapsody: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
haw person go get that schedule date naaaaaaa?? de website no gree sho again.... help me ..dan allah
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by richy5(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2012
[size=14pt]Pray we All meet the Grace of God In Our exam...Its ur boi #richy#
eTC center, unilorin
batch 2 [/size]
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by VNTI7: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2012
@John, use Internet Explorer not mozilla, and continue trying till you succeed
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Hiskenny49(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2012
Can anybody give clue on how unilorin set their post-ume question?
:DCan anybody give clue on how unilorin set their post-ume question?
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Hiskenny49(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2012
Everybody in the house pls pray 4 me oooo...make I gain admission into unilorin this year ooooooo...allah pls help me ooo
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by VNTI7: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2012
N. Ahead of Your University post-utme,
HAVE YOU SEEN THE VNTI REVIEW OF YOUR EXAMS?

Do you know what your exams look like?
Do you know what you would be taking?
Do You Know how many candidates applied for your course?

If You do Not have idea of all this, then you are far behind of schedule.
To sit and pass this examination, you are expected to have an idea of what you should expect in the examination.

There was mass failure at the Just concluded 2012/2013 OAU POST-UTME held on saturday, the 26th of May. This is not a new thing with the OAU post-utme exercise. Last year, 8,000+ scored 200 and above out of about 40,000+ who sat for the examination, This year, only 7,663 scored 200 marks and above out of the 34,823 who sat for the examination. The reason for this failures, which is the GOLDEN SECRET of OAU's admission after tedious, time and resource consuming research, has been revealed by THE VNTI TEAM, long before the 2012 examination. This was disclosed to the OAU VNTI aspirants, who were members of the VNTI community, and thank God, They had no sad stories.

Make sure to read your University's VNTI POST-UTME REVIEW before your post-utme registration and risk BLAMING THE UNIVERSITY after the examination.

Also make Sure to read: THE VNTI GUIDE: THE SECRETS TO POST-UTME.
For more Information about VNTI and to join the most informed Nigerian Academic Community,
Visit: www.facebook.com/VNTI.NIGERIA now.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Flexybarbie: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Am writin my exam on 12th,wil d exam date change?
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by obamaolawilliam: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
UNILORIN Post UME 2012 / 2013 Form Registration, Exam date Out
UNILORIN Post UME 2012 – The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012.All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note).
The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.
Who is invited to apply?
UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:
(i) A minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
(ii) A minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:
(a) A minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and
b) Five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).
Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.
(ii) Merit in NCE; and
(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.
(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:
(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.
All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
FOREIGN CANDIDATES Who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:
1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).
2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.
SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES
i) Every candidate should complete and submit on-line the registration form for screening on or before Saturday 8th June, 2012.
ii) All candidates should fill the best five (5) ‘o’ level relevant subjects (at not more than two sittings except as stated in a iii b).for example:
Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.
Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and
Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required. For further details on admission requirements, visit UNILORIN Admission Page at www.unilorin.edu.ng
NOTE – Now you can prepare for your UNILORIN Post UME 2012
UNILORIN Post UME Past Questions and Answers for all faculties cost is N1000.
We only send the UNILORIN Post UME past questions and Answers to your Email. You will have to download and print it out. If interested in getting the past questions, Call Mr. Ola a on 08060565721.
TO GET YOUR UNILORIN POST UME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Pay N1000 into the bank account below:
Account name – Ola williams
Account number – 3056603650
Bank - Fist Bank Plc
Send your names, email address, teller number, and bank location to 08060565721 after payment.
You will receive your past questions and answers in your email ONLY after your payment has been verified. It will be delivered into your email after 12-24 hours of confirmation of your payment.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Flexybarbie: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Pls ansa my question.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 07, 2013
UNILORIN POST UME PAST QUESTION IS AVAILABLE.
MANY PEOPLE GOT THIS LAST YEAR AND THE EXAM WAS
MADE SIMPLE TO THEM. IT COVERS ALL QUESTIONS IN
SCIENCE, COMMERCIAL, ART AND GENERAL QUESTIONS.
YOU CAN GET THIS PAST QUESTION IN HARD OR SOFT COPY.
CONTACT ME ON 08062267366 OR 08124817001
NOTE: THIS PAST QUESTION IS AN UPDATE ONE...
Re: Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS by christopher9ja: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
gr8 one i like too
obamaolawilliam: UNILORIN Post UME 2012 / 2013 Form Registration, Exam date Out
UNILORIN Post UME 2012 – The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012.All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note).
The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.
Who is invited to apply?
UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:
(i) A minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
(ii) A minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:
(a) A minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and
b) Five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).
Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.
(ii) Merit in NCE; and
(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.
(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:
(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.
All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
FOREIGN CANDIDATES Who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:
1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).
2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.
SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES
i) Every candidate should complete and submit on-line the registration form for screening on or before Saturday 8th June, 2012.
ii) All candidates should fill the best five (5) ‘o’ level relevant subjects (at not more than two sittings except as stated in a iii b).for example:
Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.
Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and
Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required. For further details on admission requirements, visit UNILORIN Admission Page at www.unilorin.edu.ng
NOTE – Now you can prepare for your UNILORIN Post UME 2012
UNILORIN Post UME Past Questions and Answers for all faculties cost is N1000.
We only send the UNILORIN Post UME past questions and Answers to your Email. You will have to download and print it out. If interested in getting the past questions, Call Mr. Ola a on 08060565721.
TO GET YOUR UNILORIN POST UME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Pay N1000 into the bank account below:
Account name – Ola williams
Account number – 3056603650
Bank - Fist Bank Plc
Send your names, email address, teller number, and bank location to 08060565721 after payment.
You will receive your past questions and answers in your email ONLY after your payment has been verified. It will be delivered into your email after 12-24 hours of confirmation of your payment.

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Programme In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education / Yabatech Part Time Courses / Who Is Ciroma Adekunle Chukuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.