Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2584 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2012
If today is declared the world stealing day what will you steal from your lover/husband/wife? As for me i will steal his heart. I need your answers..
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Dyt(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2012
i v his hrt already
thinkin of wat else 2 steal . . . . . . .
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by slimyem: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Lolaabokoku: If today is declared the world stealing day what will you steal from your lover/husband/wife? As for me i will steal his heart. I need your answers..
today is not world's stealing day and won't ever be...
Next!cheesy
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: Nonsense!
absolutely...
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by 7footre(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2012
Since I already have her hrt I will cut off her boobs to go with it!
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by MrsChima(f): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2012
Chima's Chelsea sport Jersey and burn it!
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Chima's Chelsea sport Jersey and burn it!
Where have you been Mrs? cheesy
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by MrsChima(f): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: Where have you been Mrs? cheesy

Under Mr. Chima. Winks!

Heeeeeeeey suga!
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by koozy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
Lolaabokoku: If today is declared the world stealing day what will you steal from your lover/husband/wife? As for me i will steal his heart. I need your answers..

Corny!
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by cindyrella(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thinking.....
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by ijebabe: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
I would steal killz' pen[i]i[/i]s and fingers grin
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe: I would steal killz' pen[i]i[/i]s and fingers grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
sexkillz: Nonsense!
sexkillz or watever you call urself dont you have any good comment.. I have never read anything good about your comments! Stop harassing people on nairaland we are one big family. Pls stop being insultive with your comments ok
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Joeblis(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2012
^^
he's an allien..live with it
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2012
Joeblis: ^^
he's an allien..live with it
Live with wat? an alien means an outsider that means he shouldnt be on nairaland
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by ijebabe: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2012
Mscheeeeew!
*unfollows thread*
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2012
I didn't sign up for this shite.
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by annawhite(f): 1:34am On Aug 10, 2012
ArqUebusieR fake wrist watch and give it to that mallam who is always asking me foR christmas present even before xmas! tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:41am On Aug 10, 2012
annawhite: ArqUebusieR fake wrist watch and give it to that mallam who is always asking me foR christmas present even before xmas! tongue tongue
You're definitely high on something.This ArQueBusieR only acquires authentic stuff. cool tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by annawhite(f): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2012
High on the fake juice u gave me the other day!
*lol
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
ijebabe: Mscheeeeew!
*unfollows thread*
mtcheeeeew 4 u 2. Who beg u to follow thread? Must you comment?
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by exklusive4(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nonsense....
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
exklusive4: Nonsense....
Thanks
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
I would have stolen her behind grin
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by solid3(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
If i can, I will steal her pant and bra cos they are soo sexy.
*winks*
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Theben(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
*solid*:
If i can, I will steal her pant and bra cos they are soo sexy.
*winks*
and wa.nk with it ba?
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Etranshub(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Evul comments all over the thread smh.
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Covers!!.....I really hate sharing duvet
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Etranshub: Evul comments all over the thread smh.
i wonder wia evil nairaland got dis evil pple frm
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Heymus(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Her brain and tot!, she won't think of anybody again.
Re: What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Heymus: Her brain and tot!, she won't think of anybody again.
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Ever Find A Husband? / My Fiance Is A Witch / 12 Signs To Know That You Are In Love[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.