Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ways To Catch A Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ways To Catch A Chicken (15146 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Chicken Egg With 2 Yolks / Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.

Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket, fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room, where a pot is already on the boil.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist, raise fist as high as you can and ...

SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

CAVEAT-This method is messy. Victims might be decapitated.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}.

HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses.

Nota bene grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by thiscounts(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Funny u...but joke apart 'ti mo ba n wa adie nilee wa' I know whom to ask.lol

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
thiscounts: Funny u...but joke apart 'ti mo ba n wa adie nilee wa' I know whom to ask.lol
Lol. Mo ma deny e flat! No witnesses,remember?grin

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice one. cool
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by LarrySun(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
It isn't yuletide season, yet chickens are safeless in the clutches of their predators.

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by apee1206: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Mo ma deny e flat[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by naptu2: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2012
Beautiful!
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
naptu2: Beautiful!
Thanx smiley
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
fluid26: Nice one. cool
Thanx dear smiley
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by koolkamzzy(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2012
Ishilove: Sight target{preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens}and close in with a handful of maize in one hand,and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target. The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.
Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket,fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room,where a pot is already on the boil.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist,raise fist as high as you can and SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

CAVEAT-This method is messy. Victims might be decapitated.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}. HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses. Nota bene grin

Above reminds me of ma early days in the Polytechnic. Though I only participated in the chopping aspect cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ op I guess you grew in d village cos your above method depict that you are an expert in that aspect cheesy cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2012
koolkamzzy:

@ op I guess you grew in d village cos your above method depict that you are an expert in that aspect cheesy cheesy
I don't know what you are talking about tongue grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by vb0mb(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
For your infomation chicken now have0 their own sucide bombers.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by FXKing2012(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
Crazy funny!
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012: Crazy funny!
Thanx smiley
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by FXKing2012(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Thanx smiley

You're quite welcome.

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ezeufi: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chicken are hard to catch because Chicken are suspicious by nature. Chicken don't trust nobody, chicken be eating chicken never relax.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
its always adviced to catch a chicken before the eventual murder.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by adonisyung(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

You're quite welcome.
which one ƻ quite welcome again?
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by esere826: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
@OP

jeez
what manner of chik is this
how can u do this to one that shares the same pet name as your specie
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
esere826: @OP

jeez
what manner of chik is this
how can u do this to one that shares the same pet name as your specie
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Not in the cases I've seen. grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ezeufi: Chicken are hard to catch because Chicken are suspicious by nature. Chicken don't trust nobody, chicken be eating chicken never relax.
Tried and tested, buhliiiiieve me!
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by GentleNaaz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
Tried, testd n trustd method
How 2 catch d chicken
1. For 1 chickn, Drink 4 bottles of beer so dat u wl b high. Pursue d chicken non-stop until it gets tired n cant walk any more. Dn catch d chickn n head straight 2 d boiling water

2. For more dan 1 chickn, Mix igbo(gouf/indian hem/marijuana) wt maiza, call dm party n allow dm 2 feed until dy begn 2 hallucinate. Take as many as u cn n head straight as above . Wish u suces dear

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ways to catch a chicken.

Send our football star! grin

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by GentleNaaz(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
nawa o, chicken in serious trouble
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by GentleNaaz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Vikin: Ways to catch a chicken.

Send our football star! grin
guy ds no b method at allll. Chicken don dy gt sense nowadays
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dis guy na real barawon kaza,hen tactics,naija i dey hail ooo
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Dis guy na real barawon kaza,hen tactics,naija i dey hail ooo
grin.

#Girls are not smiling# angry
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Super1759: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
and the thread makes it to frontpage after 6months..

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Super1759: and the thread makes it to frontpage after 6months..

Its Yulitide Period Bruv
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by papaejima1: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
That must be the foolish Agric fowls you must be talking about @OP
No self respecting village fowl and by that I mean the full blooded (not half-breed)NATIVE FOWL will ever allow itself to be lured by a few measly maize grains to eat at your feet.

Whoa! I am a true village boy and am talking from experience too.

However, we have an ingenious way of catching the most elusive of fowls sha... grin grin grin
Chai, omo, man don remember village life!!
Were we naughty or were we...?

Recipe For Ofada Rice / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Fish Roll / Gala Is Now N70