Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Revolution Duo Massob !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Duo Massob !!!! (1763 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by reddish(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
My friend, am directing this question to you and all who surpport massob(not biafra),is ther any hidden agenda bout masso?are they cult group or touts that sees the group as a means of acquirig personal poweR.coz the wayward action of this group is becomin painful,and alarming. how and why should my fundamental human right be restrictrd by the same people that claim to fight for my liberation.especially in onitsha Anambra state.
Today my uncle,age:65yrs and a phd holder was drag from 4qure church and beaten by this tout in their office @ silas wrks.its painful.his offence,a barrow man carryn tuber of yam was pushed into the dirty gutter by this massob men,p4sing he tried to ask y n help the mannthis men turned and told hin that wz his own and that he will see.he left them went into the church we he was schedule to have a meeting,k.nxt thing the moblised themselves numbling like 20 of them drag him out gave him a beating of his life,stole his wallet and stil drag him to their office!only to be rescue by friends who the pastor called.
Now wht do we call this onlytruth?na u be eze ndigbo of nairaland and u ve blindly surported this group witout knowing their activitiessm
The other day it was an elderly man the dragd out of car and strip naked cus he ask an okada to b kiaful not to hit his car.
The teror story of this group goes on and on in onitsha and its enviRonsnthe people are scared to report hence the label u a traitor,u dn't talk bout them oor uwazurike or the will visit ur house and destroy things.as m typin this am pained that I woul'nt might sponsring the assasination of uwazurike and death of many massobiansm
Am an igbo from nnewi...so kn 1 shld doubt my identity.I live in fegge anekwe str onitsha.so my facts are right,kn be say dem say.
To all igbo I want it to be clear that this act of massob 2day v open up a new chapter in nigerian history and igbo's in particular,
Their will never b peace in igboLand as long as massod operates and to all who surport,sponsor and deliveR info to them the 2006 sage betwn massob and nato will be a child play to what will befall uwazurike and his touts. cal my bluff f u like...mberede nyiri dike,mberede ka eji ama dike.
To Igbo's who are tired of this massob slavery,to those seeking biafra,it can all stil be achieve witout uwazurike and his guttre toutsnwho belief that wen biafra is achieve the will be governors and kings that will rule over Igbo's.IMAGINE TOUTS AND THIER HEMP DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Abagworo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
That's one thing these Biafra protagonists have failed to see. I'm sure my community will never ever be part of their Biafra. We'd rather form our own small country of 100,000 than to join these miscreants in their world of lunacy.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Dede1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
reddish: My friend, am directing this question to you and all who surpport massob(not biafra),is ther any hidden agenda bout masso?are they cult group or touts that sees the group as a means of acquirig personal poweR.coz the wayward action of this group is becomin painful,and alarming. how and why should my fundamental human right be restrictrd by the same people that claim to fight for my liberation.especially in onitsha Anambra state.
Today my uncle,age:65yrs and a phd holder was drag from 4qure church and beaten by this tout in their office @ silas wrks.its painful.his offence,a barrow man carryn tuber of yam was pushed into the dirty gutter by this massob men,p4sing he tried to ask y n help the mannthis men turned and told hin that wz his own and that he will see.he left them went into the church we he was schedule to have a meeting,k.nxt thing the moblised themselves numbling like 20 of them drag him out gave him a beating of his life,stole his wallet and stil drag him to their office!only to be rescue by friends who the pastor called.
Now wht do we call this onlytruth?na u be eze ndigbo of nairaland and u ve blindly surported this group witout knowing their activitiessm
The other day it was an elderly man the dragd out of car and strip naked cus he ask an okada to b kiaful not to hit his car.
The teror story of this group goes on and on in onitsha and its enviRonsnthe people are scared to report hence the label u a traitor,u dn't talk bout them oor uwazurike or the will visit ur house and destroy things.as m typin this am pained that I woul'nt might sponsring the assasination of uwazurike and death of many massobiansm
Am an igbo from nnewi...so kn 1 shld doubt my identity.I live in fegge anekwe str onitsha.so my facts are right,kn be say dem say.
To all igbo I want it to be clear that this act of massob 2day v open up a new chapter in nigerian history and igbo's in particular,
Their will never b peace in igboLand as long as massod operates and to all who surport,sponsor and deliveR info to them the 2006 sage betwn massob and nato will be a child play to what will befall uwazurike and his touts. cal my bluff f u like...mberede nyiri dike,mberede ka eji ama dike.
To Igbo's who are tired of this massob slavery,to those seeking biafra,it can all stil be achieve witout uwazurike and his guttre toutsnwho belief that wen biafra is achieve the will be governors and kings that will rule over Igbo's.IMAGINE TOUTS AND THIER HEMP DREAM.

It would have been nicer if you had written in a formal lexicon than the idiocy you flaunted in the above post. In fact, judging from the manner you chose to express yourself, I do not know who is better, you or the MASSOB touts.

By the way, I do not know your age bracket, not that I care very much, but anybody with a dot size of brain will know that any group that is determined to challenge a sovereign nation for sovereignity of another country does not collect tolls or tenement fees.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by chosen04(f): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
What is she writing?...............

And Please kindly learn to differeniate between touts employed by Gov. Obi and MASSOB members.........Real MASSOB members have never attacked anybody because its against their MISSION and VISION....

MASSOB cant be fighting a non-violent mission and then be fighting and attacking your uncle..
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Godbless MASSOBIANS and the people of Biafra. Your uncle is a traitor
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by ACM10: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
With only nine posts plus the quotes below. Can't u guyz see that this dude iz a fake? undecided

reddish: @bisiriyu. I need it too.kindly send a copy to me.my email is boadeyetunde@yahoo.com. Thks alot

reddish: We supply beautiful artworks in your homes,offices,hotels. Also for ivory,bronze and buffalo horns all under a licenced company. Mobile nos: 08096076441,08033886534 Email: belgacio13@yahoo.com
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by reddish(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Dede1:

It would have been nicer if you had written in a formal lexicon than the idiocy you flaunted in the above post. In fact, judging from the manner you chose to express yourself, I do not know who is better, you or the MASSOB touts.

By the way, I do not know your age bracket, not that I care very much, but anybody with a dot size of brain will know that any group that is determined to challenge a sovereign nation for sovereignity of another country does not collect tolls or tenement fees.
Dede1
My use of english or how I chOose to xpress mysef is nt the issue m pointin out,m nt here to argue wit u based on my personality,age or whateva...I ve passed send the message and dude like u v gottn it.wil advise instead of makin statement based on sentiments u shld cal ur touts to order.think u shld com to onitsha and see things ursef.
Mnyl it al gat nutin to do wit my age.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by BlackPikiN(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
ACM10: With only nine posts plus the quotes below. Can't u guyz see that this dude iz a fake? undecided

^^^^E be like say na Alh Harem be that. That guy na criminal and big time crook all roll in one combo bundle!
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by reddish(f): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
ACM10: With only nine posts plus the quotes below. Can't u guyz see that this dude iz a fake? undecided

Olboy u fit get 2million post and start 1trillion thread,what my biz wit that...na ur choice,f u dn't v nuttn to type please leav..
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
reddish:
Dede1
My use of english or how I chOose to xpress mysef is nt the issue m pointin out,m nt here to argue wit u based on my personality,age or whateva...I ve passed send the message and dude like u v gottn it.wil advise instead of makin statement based on sentiments u shld cal ur touts to order.think u shld com to onitsha and see things ursef.
Mnyl it al gat nutin to do wit my age.
mr reddish or whatever you call urself,you are fake,its been proven by your earlier posts which were quoted.which SEasterner will have that type of your e-mail address?
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by MrGlobe(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
This guy is a fraud. Bloody Yoruba people. You think we are NURTW.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by MrGlobe(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
He is even posing as a female. What an Yoruba fraud! Maybe you mistook massob for opc
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by ACM10: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
reddish:
Olboy u fit get 2million post and start 1trillion thread,what my biz wit that...na ur choice,f u dn't v nuttn to type please leav..

Yetunde, u are a fool and a basta[i]r[/i]d. You have no shred of decency. Besides, I don't waste my time with a morally bankrupt imposter
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Stantiques: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
Mr. Globe:
He is even posing as a female. What an Yoruba fraud! Maybe you mistook massob for opc
Bros the guy fit male or female,atimes iits good to verify. Belief instead of attackin her personality,the message she passed nko..v u been to onitsha of recent?or u think she ' fake pray that it don"t happen to sum1 u know.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Stantiques: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
ACM10:

Yetunde, u are a fool and a basta[i]r[/i]d. You have no shred of decency. Besides, I don't waste my time with a morally bankrupt imposter
Olboy go carry award...no time.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Abagworo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
chosen04: What is she writing?...............

And Please kindly learn to differeniate between touts employed by Gov. Obi and MASSOB members.........Real MASSOB members have never attacked anybody because its against their MISSION and VISION....

MASSOB cant be fighting a non-violent mission and then be fighting and attacking your uncle..

MASSOB has been intimidating innocent Igbos for a reason I don't know. Sometimes they go to the market and buy with Biafran currency and when one objects, they beat him up.

I have personal experience with them and the injury I inflicted on them shall forever be remembered by those that survived. You can't force people to join you.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Afam4eva(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
The OP has been exposed for who he/she truly is.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Stantiques: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
I v bn on this forum for sumtime nw and I understand the trend.sentiment,its unfair an elderly man get the beatn of his life cus he wnts. to right wrong..cs its nt any of ur loved 1's.
Is that au we will be treated wen the biafra is actualised?I live in ontsha,if anybody shld doubt her/him the person shld go and confirm.things are really happenin.the massob guys are takin this too far.esecially that silas wrks and ven road south.the movement is like a state police.those guys r mean
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by MrGlobe(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
^
There is a differnce between massob and peter obi thugs! Thats if you are not one of these Yoruba people craving attention
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Ejine(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2012
LOL! OP got exposed fast! grin

Choi! Nice job ACM10 cool
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by ACM10: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2012
Deleted
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by ACM10: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2012
Stantiques:
Olboy go carry award...no time.

Shatap! angry
Do u think that u can fool me?
You are Reddish!
How do I know? The text pattern and the style of expression of both of u are exactly alike. Like I remarked earlier, I find it difficult to interact with imposters. No decent poster comes online with multiple personality, except someone who iz morally bankrupt
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by ACM10: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2012
reddish: We supply beautiful artworks in your homes,offices,hotels. Also for ivory,bronze and buffalo horns all under a licenced company. Mobile nos: 08096076441,08033886534 Email: belgacio13@yahoo.com

Stantiques: To all good artwork lovers,this is for u. If u are interested in beautiful artworks dt can brighten up your room if u are an individual or make a bold statement in your offices for cooperate organisation.Artworks for your hotel rooms. We supply at Stantiques. U can call us on the number 08096076441 or 08033886534. Our email address is stantiquescraft@yahoo.com. thanks

Mumu imposter :<wink
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by manny4life(m): 3:47am On Jun 09, 2012
ACM10.

My brother, you'll make a very good investigator. See how u exposed the hermaphrodite? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by StarrMatthieu: 3:48am On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]much appreciated
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by FACE(m): 5:05am On Jun 09, 2012
It's possible that the op is a fake. However, I believe in looking at the content of a message regardless of the messenger and there after I can decide on what to do with the message.

I have also heard a few things regarding Massob but it is also possible that those things I heard were done by pseudo MASSOB members. If that be the case; it is a failure on MASSOB leadership's part. We want a Biafra that respects the rights of individuals, not a mafia set up.

I have my reservations about MASSOB, yet I have the Biafran dream. Let us give ears to all parties regarding the activities of MASSOB and if there is any truth to the allegations against them, we should be speaking as one to condemn those activities and dissociate ourselves from them. I had my own experience when Bakassi boys were in Onitsha and it was disgraceful. I believe that MASSOB is also made up of a large chunk of the bakassi boys.

There are always miscreants in organizations, but it is the responsibility of the leadership to call them to order.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Onlytruth(m): 5:08am On Jun 09, 2012
I don't know how I missed this thread earlier, but thank God I can still comment on it.

Ok, here is my take.

Recent conversation I had with one of our brothers who lives and conducts his business at Onitsha basically confirmed what the OP is saying. So, lets not be in a hurry to throw "her" under the bus.

Here is the convo I had with one of our brothers in the culture section:

Onlytruth:
Mazi i bi na onicha ado? Biko kedu ka obodo di ebe ahu? Unu ndi no na uno kwesiri idi na ewetalu anyi akoko maka ife na eme na uno.
Anuru m na ndi MASSOB na ndi uwe ojii nwere obele ogba aghara. Kedu nke bu eziokwu?
Ekene kwa m gi.

ZUBY77:
Nke bu eziokwu bu na ndi Massob na emezi ihe masiri ha na Onicha. Mgbe ufodu, ha na anara umu Igbo ngwa ahia ha . Oge gara aga, ha biara buru ngwa ahia enyi m nwoke na enweghi ihe omere ha. anyi tinyere ego buru ibu tupu anyi gbaputa ya. Anukwara m na ha gbagburu onye uwe ojii na oge gara aga nke butere nsogbu na etiti ha na ndi uwe ojii ala naijiria. Onwe ihe ichoro imata maka onicha, mee ka m mara. Ndewo.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/934802/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-cultural/4
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Onlytruth(m): 5:12am On Jun 09, 2012
So, since when did MASSOB's mission change to extortion and oppression of innocent Igbo folks?
Is extortion and oppression of fellow Igbo in Igboland the way to actualization of Biafra?

I'll be back with what I said about it in the culture section.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Onlytruth(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2012
This is my response to the guy.

Onlytruth:
Ka m suo na Igbo izugbe.

Umunna, unu ahula nke bu eziokwu maka ihe ndi MASSOB na eme na Onicha. Bikonu, o bu otu a ka ha ga esi wee nye anyi Biafra? Ihe ndi di otu a mere na umu Igbo achoghi ikwado ha ma ncha.
Ihe nke a jogburu onwe ya. sad Kedu ihe mere na anyi bu umu Igbo na egosi ike anyi soso na ebe umunne anyi no?
Otu akuko ahu kwa ka anyi na anu maka ndi nto (kidnappers)juputara na ala Igbo ugbua. Kama ndi be anyi ga na agba mbo iwetara anyi oganihu, ya na mmepe, ha ana acho soso ego na uzo obula. Ihe nke a jogburu onwe ya! O na erikwa m nri na ahu oge nile.
Ya diba. Aga m ekwu maka ya na politics section, ka o wee do onye obula anya.
O bu nnukwu ihe nwute. embarassed cry

Ana m ekele gi nwanne. Biko achoro ka i na agwa m ihe na eme na Onicha maka na anyi kwesiri ima nke bu eziokwu ka anyi we duo umu Igbo odu ga abara ha uru.
Biko detara m ozi imeelu na ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Jisie ike nwanne. cool
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Onlytruth(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2012
It is good that our convo was in Igbo so that others who may have malicious motives would not be able to read my comments easily.
UmuIgbo, o buru na anyi choro oganihu, anyi ga akwusiriri ihu ego na anya, ma kwusikwa imegbu umunne anyi.
Gini mere anyi ji egosikari ike anyi n'ebe umunne anyi no?
O buru n'ebe ndi ozo no, egwu atuba anyi! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ihe a ga akwusiriri! angry
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by dasparrow: 5:21am On Jun 09, 2012
@Post

I thought Nigerian culture emphasizes respect for elders? Atleast that was how it used to be when I was growing up back then. So since when did we start beating up the elderly? Nigeria as a country continues to scare me more with each passing day. What is law enforcement doing about this?
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by aljharem(m): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2012
Anything that tells you Igbos the truth is Alh harem

reddish is now Alj harem, rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole’s Father, 70, Impregnates 25-year-old Woman / Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium / How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.