Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos (16004 Views)

O'neal International / O'neal Resource International!!! / O'neal Inco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by aweebaby(f): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
I am going for an interview tomorrow and I dnt really know much about the company please I need information about the company.Thanx
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Dazzled: 12:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Dont be surprise wen u get dere,u wil find out its nature plus or welness home.
Pls drop d address of the interview,so dat more ideas can be brought in,also try googlin d company on net,if notin comes out,just make sure u dont part money 2mao. Al d best
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by bimbcy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
@awee baby or any other person with info. I got message now 4 interview 2moro which prompt me to go online 4 info about this organisation profile, but i couldn't get anything. Pls help me on info about this organisation and is this organisation worth it. Kindly inbox me yoat4real@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation for your prompt response as it will help in my decision making on the interview scheduled 4 tommorrow
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by donperlado(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
O'neal, 1 Babatunde street off Ogunlana drive. Well go 4 urself and write d test and u will be asked to pay N8k to register for a liance and its franchise, I was ones there under Health stream allance I also get d text wen I saw d address I knew wat it was, can u pls reply to know how the test went.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by aweebaby(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
My dear I went there on saturday and I was asked to pay 8k,I ran away
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by adeloveu: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2012
Me 2 ask me to pay some money when which money is what they said for d frum said i look job not pay for used my for cooking in there house
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by donperlado(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Well nigerian breweries is recruiting visit d website and register
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by aweebaby(f): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
donperlado: Well nigerian breweries is recruiting visit d website and register
Thanx
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Wassyzone(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2012
heeee,thank God for these informations ooo,i'm just preparing to move to the place right now.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by ebere01(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2012
Pls don't go, dey ve nothn to offer. I was there last week at d ikeja center and I regreted cos the whole thing is a scam, asking us to pay 8,000 into a particular account. Ppl left in annoyance and onwer of d buildn came to send them off. Its a scam.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Wassyzone(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
@ebere01, thank so much for updating me.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by phillip4re: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2012
Hope these information are true...I just got the text message too
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Barnib2: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
I jst got d text too 2 come 4 a test on Saturday. Jst wanna be sure coz am outside Lag @ d moment, so dat I wldnt need 2 wait money, time n energy if ts actually tru they are scammers
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by amavic20: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmmmm..Thank God oohhh!!! I was preparin 4 d interview but u guys
really helped me. Say no 2 scam!!!
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by olabiz2010: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Imagine i just finish ironing ma clothe for d interviewgrin thought is something better....thanks for d info guyz i really appreciate.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Sogoattopyahoocom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
I sincerely appreciate u guyz for d gre8t info,i got d text mssg inviting me 4 an interview 2moro mean while am preparing to live Abuja i would hav waste my money,dey must be thive imagin aplicant shod pay 8k. pls pple dat are closs dat place shod report dem to police tans.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Rotex29(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
I got d msg nw 4rm Oneal dat i shud come 4 interview on thursday nt knwing dat is a scam.2 pay 8k wen som1 is lukin 4 job,nawa o.tnks guys.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by donbiri: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2012
Thank God, I saw this info.. Tis 2.21 am , their sms just woke me, I was invited for an interview on sept 11, which is my girl's bday, I would hv wasted my money and time.
Thanks,
DonBiri
Owerri
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by simpsonismade: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2012
thanx to u guys, i was just thinkin weda to go or not, cos i went 4 one recently and they inventually asked me to come start selling drugs for bp maintenance and dat i had to pay 8.5k to obtain licence for this. but instantly i took to my heel.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol.

This is really not funny!

Imagine asking someone to pay before he goes to hawk some wretched, useless, Chinese BP drugs? That's the lowest of all lows.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by stykai(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
So pathetic, got a message from them for a test/interview session 2moro

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by fumoo: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2012
It is good to investigate things first, before coming up here to write and in the process misinform innocent Niralanders. Thank God I did not read this misleading comment some months ago it could have denied me of these present opportunity O' Neal bestowed me. I received this msg too I went for the written test and the oral interview, but I met different things entirely. I saw opportunities, an eye opener marketing services and products in a fantastic ways and making money in direct proportion to my efforts. The company O' Neal provided a platform for continuous training and inturn give you a life long career.
I am a life witness they are not a scammer. I'm just few months old with them now I'm enjoying what I'm doing and the smiles I'm putting on the faces of Nigerians especially those suffering from one chronic disease or the other. Apart from the money they joyfully paid.
The issue of payment of 8,500, Myself I paid this 8,500 in other to obtain my license to operate. Please note that O'Neal Incorporation is a Franchise Company, they can only train their partners under their franchised arrangement they can't license them so that 8,500 goes to their franchisor to license you and give you full pledge to operate. Read more about franchise in this link http://franchises.about.com/od/franchisebasics/a/what-franchises.htm
It is true not everybody can appreciate what they are doing, it is understandable many graduates of these days prefer monthly salary to being entrepreneur, many are not self starter, they always love 30days makes one pay, they can't be blamed many of them are half baked. All the same let us appreciate those who sit down and create meaningful ideas. O'Neal is not scamming anybody they are providing platform that is giving people career. I advice you, if you are looking for job that can give you true financial freedom and time freedom indeed when ever you are lucky to receive their text message inviting you for an interview better go and listen carefully or you send your CV to me now, why we are recruiting this huge is a topic to be treated in other day.

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Delawey(f): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oneal is not a scam, it's real. They have a permanent office. They were once arrested by someone who came for a test only to be taken to a police station where they once made a presentation and which was still owing oneal some money. The person who arrested then was the one put to shame at the end of the day.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Midastorch(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2012
fumoo: It is good to investigate things first, before coming up here to write and in the process misinform innocent Niralanders. Thank God I did not read this misleading comment some months ago it could have denied me of these present opportunity O' Neal bestowed me. I received this msg too I went for the written test and the oral interview, but I met different things entirely. I saw opportunities, an eye opener marketing services and products in a fantastic ways and making money in direct proportion to my efforts. The company O' Neal provided a platform for continuous training and inturn give you a life long career.
I am a life witness they are not a scammer. I'm just few months old with them now I'm enjoying what I'm doing and the smiles I'm putting on the faces of Nigerians especially those suffering from one chronic disease or the other. Apart from the money they joyfully paid.
The issue of payment of 8,500, Myself I paid this 8,500 in other to obtain my license to operate. Please note that O'Neal Incorporation is a Franchise Company, they can only train their partners under their franchised arrangement they can't license them so that 8,500 goes to their franchisor to license you and give you full pledge to operate. Read more about franchise in this link http://franchises.about.com/od/franchisebasics/a/what-franchises.htm
It is true not everybody can appreciate what they are doing, it is understandable many graduates of these days prefer monthly salary to being entrepreneur, many are not self starter, they always love 30days makes one pay, they can't be blamed many of them are half baked. All the same let us appreciate those who sit down and create meaningful ideas. O'Neal is not scamming anybody they are providing platform that is giving people career. I advice you, if you are looking for job that can give you true financial freedom and time freedom indeed when ever you are lucky to receive their text message inviting you for an interview better go and listen carefully or you send your CV to me now, why we are recruiting this huge is a topic to be treated in other day.
Nigga,I will like to say this that the link you gave is the dumbest I've ever read.we all knw what franchising means,why not post a link that shows the relationship with you guys @ O'neal as the franchisor and the companies that u re franchising with.you guys re fraudsters.its just pathetic how u hv chosen to swindle unemployed youths from money that is not available.
Meanwhile I must say this,I got an eye opener when I came for an interview with HSA that someone shld think of wt he can engage himself with and not depending of salary.which I'm already working on not be swindle by some guys that think they can mk money because they re vocal.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by catholy: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
cant the authorities do sometin about dis oneal inc ppl. They sent me an interview text last which i did not border myself to honour and here again i mean dis minute anoda text msg came frm dem to my second line. Dis ppl ar evil ooo jus usin all means to dupe applicants.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by spicygrace(f): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Do we nid pay b4 we get a job in dis naija? Dis's moni issue is gettin out of hand ooo.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by yomex8(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Anyone out there i want u to enlighten me about dis oneal of atin cos i saw their txt today askin me to come for an interview tomorrow. Pls any one who can throw more light to dis...
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by opyyem12: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
So they are not real?pls i want to be sure before i left akure, i also receive the msg on my fone that i should come for test by 10 am tmao. Pls reply.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by marvy10: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
Have you ever wondered why Nigerians of today do not go beyond their present state I wonder why most people would come online and post things that could discourage people from taking bold steps. I have read so many comments on Nairaland concerning O'neal Inc and have found most of them so appalling. You keep criticizing them and yet you are still JOBLESS. A company provided a job opportunity for you to be your own boss and make money in 3 different means all at once and still do other jobs of your choice, thereby creating multiple sources of income. YES, you went for their interview and after so much information,you were asked to pay a certain amount of money to purchase a license. But I have some questions for every Nairalanders;
1) IF YOU CLAIM THAT O'NEAL INC. ARE SCAMMERS, DID THEY FORCE OR THREATENED OR PERSUADED ANY OF YOU INTO PAYING THE LICENSE FEE
2) DID THEY REQUIRE THAT THE FULL LICENSE FEE BE PAID THAT INSTANCE
3) HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANY SITUATION WHERE A PARTICULAR LICENSE IS GIVEN FOR FREE (even your driver's license,is it for free?)
4) IF THEY WERE SCAMMERS, WHY ARE THEY STILL LEGALLY OPERATING AND WHY HASN'T THE NIGERIAN POLICE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THEM??
5) WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE PERMANENT OFFICES AT SURULERE AND IKEJA (TWO VERY OPEN PLACES IN LAGOS), AND OPERATING WITHOUT FEAR??
My dearest Nigerians, if you are being invited for an interview and you don't like the nature of the job, please kindly walk out as no one would stop you. And please, stop criticizing them and allow every Nigerian an opportunity to succeed cos not every one is destined to make it in life. The ones that makes it in life are those that DO NOT FOLLOW THE CROWD. Be unique..stand out of the rest. GOODLUCK. For more inquiries on O'neal Inc. Nig, contact me through e-mail ; marvysammy@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by obinna002: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
@marvy, please stop decieving yourself, if you talk from now till tomorrow, your a scammer,Fool
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Sogoattopyahoocom(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2013
He dat have ear's let him hear dis Onea are scam's, pls avoid dem,I dont apply but dey went to search 4 my contact and start sendin me rubish interview text. Thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Questions And Answer / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks / Is This A Career Red Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.