Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos (16003 Views)

O'neal International / O'neal Resource International!!! / O'neal Inco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by LEGGY7: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2013
Hmmmmm l weep for Nigerians especially the youth. All we know is to seat and write rubbish and put on net concerning people's efforts. Well, Oneal is real and they are not scams as many of u claim they are. Please stop polluting people ideas about ONEAL cos so many lives have been affected. You seat and condemn yet people are making it in their own ways through ONeal, Health Stream Alliance, VHR, Wellness Homes, Nature Plus just name it. take it or leave 8500 is compulsory and l payed mine and thank God l did not listen to people like you who wld have mislead me with you beautiful but nonsense write ups. No shaking we still maintain our offices yet the police or army has not closed it down. Just remain where you are ok
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by 2shaezik(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2013
Midastorch:
Nigga,I will like to say this that the link you gave is the dumbest I've ever read.we all knw what franchising means,why not post a link that shows the relationship with you guys @ O'neal as the franchisor and the companies that u re franchising with.you guys re fraudsters.its just pathetic how u hv chosen to swindle unemployed youths from money that is not available.
Meanwhile I must say this,I got an eye opener when I came for an interview with HSA that someone shld think of wt he can engage himself with and not depending of salary.which I'm already working on not be swindle by some guys that think they can mk money because they re vocal.
plz is HSA also a scam?
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by LEGGY7: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
I will not continue to waste time on people with the kind of mind set like yours if you are not interested in what we do at ONEAL plz leave us alone and stop deceiving people and writing rubbish thank God you have decided to set up a bizness of ur own just watch out people will call scam as well and write rubbish about your organisation watch a see.

ONEAL, HSA WELLNESS HOMES, VHR, NATURE PLUS are real and what we preach is HEALTH
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by lookmangiw(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
I now know that it is all Scam.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by tlonge: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
I got a text to come for your Shit interview tomorrow at 10am. I have decided you are drug Peddlers with a fee, not just scam artist.
If you are so Confident about what you do,why don't you simply invite people for Seminars, see how many people turn up, rather than hide under the Umbrella of Vacancy Opportunities.
This is a Warning to you and your shit company,the next time I get an invite like this and its you fools or HSA, I'll cause a Scene to remember. Marvy,Leggy,fummoo you all have fallen for the scam and you are looking for others to join you abi. Nice one. I think you guys need to work on your Grammartical composition when you try to make a case for your Fraud cell. And you dare call smart Nigerian Graduates "half baked" when you can't even defend your certificate with clear English online
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by afyamaka(f): 1:20pm On May 01, 2013
They sent me txt today to come for apptitude test tomorrow.datz nt hw to do things.they have to send it on time
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by dljbd1(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
Thank God for NL. Was sent a msg as well.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by 4nez(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2013
I got a txt frm Oneal today to cum for an interview tom @ nos 1, babatunde strt, off ogunlana drive, so assuming I didn't chck dis thread out, dat is hw I ll waste my time n energy for sumtin I am nt intersted in..na wa o
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by fabraham(m): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2013
4nez: I got a txt frm Oneal today to cum for an interview tom @ nos 1, babatunde strt, off ogunlana drive, so assuming I didn't chck dis thread out, dat is hw I ll waste my time n energy for sumtin I am nt intersted in..na wa o
Don't mind those people,they made me wasted my precious time and money(all the way from Edo state)to attend thier useless test and oral interview.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
They are back again oooo.
You have been shortlisted for test and interview at O'NEAL LTD. on 3/6/13 by 1pm at No 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos. Reference code:ONL/06/3214
Real or fake!
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by deor03(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Makistic: They are back again oooo.
You have been shortlisted for test and interview at O'NEAL LTD. on 3/6/13 by 1pm at No 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos. Reference code:ONL/06/3214
Real or fake!

[size=14pt]FAKE!!![/size]
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by femi20: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2013
hooo thank God i visited this thread... i am about preparing for oneal interview today. i could have wasted my money and time. a big thanks to you guys for the good info
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by anitank(f): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Got a text from them too. Don't even know how they got my contact cos I neva applied to them.

See how Nigerians are duping Nigerians for the sake of unemployment
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by obinna002: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
;DLOL
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by sample042(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
If there's one thing i'v learnt frm nairaland i think it's using subtle words rather than insults on things dt got me angry.

I jst got a message for an interview, i decided 2 consult my precious NAIRALAND only 2 discvr...

Like i said earlier, i wont use harsh word on u guys bt must U send an interview message 2 sm1 dt did nt apply? Abi una don turn 2 9ja private varsities wey go send u congratulatory message for sch wey u no chose
I comment my reserve
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos by Estorico: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
LEGGY7: I will not continue to waste time on people with the kind of mind set like yours if you are not interested in what we do at ONEAL plz leave us alone and stop deceiving people and writing rubbish thank God you have decided to set up a bizness of ur own just watch out people will call scam as well and write rubbish about your organisation watch a see.

ONEAL, HSA WELLNESS HOMES, VHR, NATURE PLUS are real and what we preach is HEALTH
Mr Leggy or Leggis what ever your stupid name is,you must be unwise for posting this. That you love what you are doing presently doesn't mean you should force others to join you. Mind you,Nairalanders are fully aware of what your company is and what you guys do. If they say they don't want to market drugs,or have anything to do with your 'so-called' company,then I don't think your company or you need to force anybody. One thing I would like you to know is that there must be truth in your dealings in life as either an individual or company. Your damn useless company lie a lot. You guys would send text messages to graduates deceiving them and make it look like its an Oil and Gas company or a good company. You guys so much paint it so well that makes one believe you guys are what they expect to be,whereas,it turns out to be what they don't expect! If you guys are 100 percent sure of what you are doing and are so proud of it,then stop deceiving people by twisting text messages to confuse them. Which good company in its 'right senses' would ask you to come for interview the next day just like that? That's what you guys do which is very bad. Besides,I had once called the useless number that came along with one of your text messages and when I asked what you guys were into the next thing I heard is 'its not important',you just come for the interview when one need to be security conscious? You guys are bloody liars! Don't twist text messages that make people confuse. You can't possibly force any graduate to work in any of your company like I said earlier on. If any graduate truly love what you guys are doing,such graduate won't hesitate to attend any of your interviews. You create awareness and leave the rest rather than using fake names and twisting it thereby deceiving people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Questions And Answer / Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.