Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34172 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:23am On Jun 09, 2012
Dear Sir

How are you.

I am in china now,(We can supply Mobile phone, Tablet PC, Laptop, Flash Drive, PSP, Digital camera, USB Wireless Modem, Mobile phone accessories, laptop accessories,

Watch, sunglasses, Baby towel, Bath towel, Socks, Shoes, T-Shirt, Man's suit, Bags, Necklace, Etc.) you just need tell me what you need, or send me some photos if you have found on other web, i can help you buy and send to your door by EMS or other express, the charges is lower than bank.

Now start your shopping, you will enjoy it, thanks

http://www.dhgate.com/

http://www.aliexpress.com/home2.html

If you like any product, please send me that link, i will send you best price in naira.

Rachel

Email:topboutiquestore@hotmail.com

Yahoo messenger: tomliubest2009@yahoo.cn

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Xtfield(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2012
This post does not make any sense. No contacts - e-mail, phone etc.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
i added
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2012
good watch------$58

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2012
sunglasses--------$28

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
Huawei EC122 3G Usb Wireless Modem------------$35

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
Super deal New fashion Jewelry vacuum plated 24K gold 4mm snake chain 69.5cm-------------------$15

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Speaker for IPOD iPhone, V6, Radio+Alarm+Clock+ Speaker all together,remote control very good quality---------------------$40

Features:
- Special design for iPod and iPhone as an external speaker system, with charging function
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio-in for MP3/MP4 players, CD player, VCD player, DVD player, etc.
- FM Radio
- Remote Control
- Dual Alarms and choose to wake up to iPod, iPhone, FM, AUX or Buzzer
- Snooze/Sleep Functions
- Backlit LCD for Clock and Menu Functions
- Extra button-shape battery for Clock power supply
- Universal iPod docking stations
- CE and FCC certified

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Boller: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
You don't reply mail and you don't reply post why? I need to know how to go about this and everbody is in a safe hand. I love the watch, the chain and the wireless router. pls. send your details to bolaazeez@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:43am On Jun 13, 2012
Boller: You don't reply mail and you don't reply post why? I need to know how to go about this and everbody is in a safe hand. I love the watch, the chain and the wireless router. pls. send your details to bolaazeez@yahoo.com

I have sent some mails to you before about the 7inch laptop, please check your spam box if not get it, we hope can do business with you my friend, we are very serious to business, you can trust me.

We also have payment agent in nigeria, you can pay naira, thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by anochuks08(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2012
To be sincere. Its better you find a representative here in Nigeria, who you will send your goods to and then prospective buyers can inspect it and pay your proxy here on cash n carry basis. The earlier you do that, the earlier you stop wasting more time and start making sales. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
BBphone 9800------------$256, 100%new and original

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Original Nokia 6700c Classic Gold Cell Phone Unlocked GPS 5MP------------$156

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2012
soft bamboo fiber baby towel,27*48cm-----------$0.64/piece

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2012
BB 9300,blue,white,pulple,black,Wine red,------------$170

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2012
New Hot 9.7 inch Aoson M19 Android 4.0 1GB+16GB 3g sim card slot tablet------------$208

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2012
Nokia n96-----------$84

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:28am On Jun 16, 2012
NokiaE71------------$115

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ikamefa(f): 2:33am On Jun 16, 2012
muhhehehehehehehehehe

muheheheheheheheh!

buyers beware kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:36am On Jun 16, 2012
what do you mean?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:48am On Jun 16, 2012
LG P500, Android-------------$88
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:53am On Jun 16, 2012
Nokia c6-01--------------$136

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:31am On Jun 16, 2012
Free shipping! Cheap ORACOM/DC-V2 thin 2.7 inch LCD Digital Camera+Li-battery+12MP Max+8X Digital Zoom+anti-shake------------------$71

red, black, silver

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:54am On Jun 17, 2012
Free shipping, Nokia X2-02-----------$95

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2012
Alot of people want to buy ur products. But u ve to undastand that cash over internet biz is not trusted in nigeria. Pls do have agents u can ship to in nigeria where we can inspect n pay cash upon delivery hence t wil continue to be seen as cheap scam. No testimonials?

1 Like

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2012
princeeze1: Alot of people want to buy ur products. But u ve to undastand that cash over internet biz is not trusted in nigeria. Pls do have agents u can ship to in nigeria where we can inspect n pay cash upon delivery hence t wil continue to be seen as cheap scam. No testimonials?

we have payment agent in nigeria
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Good PSP-----------$20

1 Like

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
smiley
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Yommykixz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
See, we Nigerians don't trust anybody, even people we see, not to talk of someone in China, you have to do a lot to prove yourself. I'm personally interested in buying a Tablet, but.....*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yommykixz: See, we Nigerians don't trust anybody, even people we see, not to talk of someone in China, you have to do a lot to prove yourself. I'm personally interested in buying a Tablet, but.....*sigh*

we can supply lots of tablet, you can trust me
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Yommykixz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rachel wang:

we can supply lots of tablet, you can trust me
send your payment terms to my email
Yommykixz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Tech Sales Strategies| / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.