Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34155 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by uc97: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2012
Pls Rachel how do one get d goods ordered delivered to him in his state(Ebonyi) in Nigeria.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2012
uc97: Pls Rachel how do one get d goods ordered delivered to him in his state(Ebonyi) in Nigeria.

We can send to your address by express.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Generalmbc(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
have already sent you a mail. Hamzatmbc@yahoo.com...how much is hp dv9000 and psp slim both new and old
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:20am On Oct 14, 2012
Hi rachel,
I would like to be buying my products from u from time to time however, I'm a little bit skeptical about the (ORIGINALITY/QUALITY) of these ur products hence my wanting to purchase a PSP for a start.
Pls do forward me the following
1)payment details and your phone numbers
2)Price of PSP and pictures into my email address.
(Strictly4nado@yahoo.com)
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:21am On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: Hi rachel,
I would like to be buying my products from u from time to time however, I'm a little bit skeptical about the (ORIGINALITY/QUALITY) of these ur products hence my wanting to purchase a PSP for a start.
Pls do forward me the following
1)payment details and your phone numbers
2)Price of PSP and pictures into my email address.
(Strictly4nado@yahoo.com)

have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2012
Rachel wang:

have sent a mail

have seen nothing dear. Pls do send it again.
strictly4nado@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy:

have seen nothing dear. Pls do send it again.
strictly4nado@yahoo.com

Have sent again.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2012
Ok , just saw it now.
But the price u quoted for the PSP in the mail "in naira" scares me,
pls give me ur quotation in dollars here let me do my math here.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: Ok , just saw it now.
But the price u quoted for the PSP in the mail "in naira" scares me,
pls give me ur quotation in dollars here let me do my math here.

The price have included shipping cost, the dollar is 70USD
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2012
Rachel wang: Good PSP-----------$20

But u were the person that quoted this price in page 1?
Now in page 9 u quote $70.
If u really want me to patronize u then u have to come up with a better price structure.

Pls rachel adjust this ur price and send me the new adjusted price. If I'm to buy at this ur price then there would be no profit for me...
So adjust and send me the new price via
Strictly4nado@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2012
Hello. Please I need a Samsung mini NC215(solar powered). Send your price and how to pay.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
Highbros: Hello. Please I need a Samsung mini NC215(solar powered). Send your price and how to pay to meetoyas@gmail.com

sent mail to you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
ok rachel, tomorrow being monday I'll go and pay in your money for the PSP so I 'll be expecting the specifications and your account number in my email.
strictly4nado@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: ok rachel, tomorrow being monday I'll go and pay in your money for the PSP so I 'll be expecting the specifications and your account number in my email.
strictly4nado@yahoo.com

have sent
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:45am On Oct 15, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by d1twista(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS LINK... No Nigeria Link and all they want is money and account details will be given to you.. this is scam
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:46am On Oct 16, 2012
d1twista: PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS LINK... No Nigeria Link and all they want is money and account details will be given to you.. this is scam

we have not business before, how do you know?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ltechniger(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
New Hot 9.7 inch Aoson M19 Android 4.0 1GB+16GB 3g sim card slot tablet------------$208

Hello Rachel.

My mail is olusola.akanni at outlook.com

I want total cost of the above tablet and how to pay.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:27am On Oct 17, 2012
ltechniger: New Hot 9.7 inch Aoson M19 Android 4.0 1GB+16GB 3g sim card slot tablet------------$208

Hello Rachel.

My mail is olusola.akanni at outlook.com

I want total cost of the above tablet and how to pay.

Have sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ltechniger(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Rachel wang:

Have sent a mail

I have not seen your mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by suxes2005(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Hey, I need Hot 9.7 inch Aoson M19 Android 4.0 1GB+16GB 3g sim card slot tablet

send me the price and the pic to my email pear_prince@yahoo.com

send payment terms and info as well

Sheyi
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:38am On Oct 18, 2012
ltechniger:

I have not seen your mail

Do you have another email?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ltechniger(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2012
Rachel wang:

Do you have another email?

ltechnigeria@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2012
ltechniger:

ltechnigeria@gmail.com

Sent again
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by uhuns: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
hi, wang, r

i guess you have survived these mounths, now i can do works with you.
i need a male and female watches , a look alike version, 12mths durability, no gold colour stuff.
my address is osaota4725@yahoo.co.uk.

if you can add the market link to see stuff my self.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by uhuns: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
wang
Wind Generator Z- 1000 DC24V 48V 1000W High Efficiency with C...

howmuch would the above cost me in portharcourt nigeria.

complet uint without the battery
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
uhuns: wang
Wind Generator Z- 1000 DC24V 48V 1000W High Efficiency with C...

howmuch would the above cost me in portharcourt nigeria.

complet uint without the battery

sent a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2012
wel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.