Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. (20906 Views)

Say No To Monthly Subscription On Your Decoder / Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / Comparing DSTV And HiTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by imhomoh(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by ayusman16(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2007
How true is this? If it's true then its d competition we are clamouring for. Maybe HITV would now wake up from it's slumber shocked
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Enigma(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
How does it work?

Satellite?

Cable?

MMDS?

How?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by dre901(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2007
Pls can we ave a list of the 42 channels and the EPL how many matches do they actually show every weekend
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by fadinus(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
wink please we need to know if the antenna is a dish or old the cable antenna for ctl. And also the channels involved. So that we dont end up buying it and realise that there are like 30 religious channels out of the 40 channels.
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by djmellowshe(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
What is the company providing this 42 channel ?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by djmellowshe(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
What is the company providing this 42 channel ?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by imhomoh(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by imhomoh(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
[center]And Lots More[/center]
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by djmellowshe(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
What is the mode of transmission ?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
On what satellite are all these channels are? based on the knowledge from lyngsat,that's not possible and since there's no company here in nigeria like ctl,disc re-transmitting all these signals?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2007
Where on earth is the poster?
give out the address of your shop so that anyone interested will come to see the stimulation test.
No name for the decoder/antennae, not even an attached picture of the setup? 4 me ooo, i dey smell rat somewhere. i still dey okay with my 13 free french channels on nss7,and by way i'll be watching bolton/man utd match at 4pm dis evening.
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by ayusman16(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2007
Bros, give d guy time now to come defend himself. No be everybody get access to the internet 24/7 grin
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2007
@ Ayusman,
e be like say u don fall for this guy's con,abi no be so?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2007
@ Ayusman,
e be like say u don fall for this guy's con,abi no be so?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by ayusman16(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2007
@Enitan
Not really my guy. Just want u to give him time to respond dats all. The guy is not even in Lagos.

I have also heard of a similar decoder (in Alaba) thats sold for 15k with about 35 channels?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by fadinus(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2007
i dont know how this is possible o, what kind of antenna will this now be. Abi enitan wetin you think.
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by djmellowshe(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2007
I think there principle is behind hacking system for latest digital transmission used local cable tv eg ctl and that latest one advertising on TV3, decoder N9000 and 6000 for 3month subcription
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2007
@ fadinus, me i no believe am at all.
@ djmellowshe, u are now getting me,dat now comes to the issue of a transmitting station in your area, abi no be so?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by imhomoh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2007
Please have in mind that am just an agent for the seller of this Decoder.Reason is because am always online, good at advertising online and this is the medium i can pass out this information to others.I decided to do this for him since his my friend.

Well i can see that you guys don't believe me; and you guys said there is nothing like this on earth. Most specially those based in Lagos.

You want me to send you the image of this decoder so that you can go search for it in the market abi?Remember is made in China.

Then i guess i have to concentrate on those that live and reside in Port Harcourt only; since you guys in Lagos and other part of this state don't believe me.

For does that reside in Port Harcourt ONLY, please if you really want to see it yourself, you can call me and i will take you to the shop where you will first watch it before buying.

Hope to hear from you guys in Port Harcourt Only.

Regards to those that believe

From
Oshoke
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Ifeniyi22(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2007
satzenbrau grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ POSTER, then why not disbelieve those that live in lagos?
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Enigma(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2007
Edited after looking at list of channels again

@imhomoh

I apologise for seeming harsh. However, it is for you to explain to potential buyers how the scheme works. Please explain!
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by imhomoh(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2007
Hello Enigma

Where do you really don't understand, please let me know so that i can explain to you.

Regards
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by darznets(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hey Imhomoh,
U dont have to be angry, you are the one selling and u should know that alot of people will come with different question. So you owe it on us to give clear explannation of how your stuff works.

1 Like

Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
Imhomoh,

Is this your stuff available here in Lagos?. Am interested.
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Egavlas(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
Am interested too and am in Lagos so how and where can one take a peak before one takes a leap?

I have heard about it too. Someone watched the Nigeria vs Ghana olympics qualifier on Ghana Tv while neither Hitv nor Dstv nor even NTA showed it.

I suspect it could be this
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by semidaraeb(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
am intrested to, but wat is the guranty that after buying it and using it for sometime the channel wont just disappear,cos it culd happen, wat then do we do?

as i rember the cable people use in lagos,that is decoded with video almost all the channels have disappered now xcept for cnn and tv3, they are now sayn buy their decoder for #9000 and pay #6000 for 3 months subsrciption and u get to see all their channels for a year,

What is the probability that it wont go the way the others have gone ie come with a bang and then when everyone is hooking up it fizziles out, i rather like the FTA thing more

But if u can tell us where we can see the 42 channel working ie in ur friends shop or dealer outlet and there is the guranty that it will last not just some months but a long time then i believe u will have a very big market u just might not be able to supply alone,

So its for you to prove and for us to believe since u are into marketing then its your call
Re: 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ all,

you guys better listen to what enigma said concerning this stuff, at least for that cable we all know the company behind the transmission which is discom engineering, but the decoder this guy is bringing we dont know the company in charge, i suspect it might be a fraud.

what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream / Comedian Ay's Movie 30 Days In Atlanta Makes 76 Million Naira In 7 Weeks!! / Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.