Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? (11947 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Larrynext: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2012
I am in tbilis and I need Nigerian who live here
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Cdemian: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
What are you doing in Georgia?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Larrynext: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
To see If there are opportunities, am not a desperate man cos I have work ?
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by suxes2005(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
I have a friend who just flew in few weeks ago.
Will talk to him and contact you...

Sheyi
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by water4qb: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2012
@ larry ...
How is georgia and their economy? Is it a good place for nigerians ?
Thanks
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Larrynext: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2012
Georgia is good as a country and their government is a serious one, this is reflected in the massive construction going on night and day, despite the fact that they are not as rich as the poorest state in nigeria. It is a rapidly developing country economically but Nigerians here as you know are spoiling the country's image.
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by 22much(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] @larrynext to ur view of georgia do yuh think someone can get something doing in the country as a foreigner?
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Larrynext: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2012
Generally , there is no job in Georgia , infact there is job in naija compare, except you want to do business or school more so house rent should also be put into consideration because the cheapest is about 30,000 - 40,000 per month . So you can count ur cost before you move.
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by 22much(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
larrynext i had many Nigerians r dere which dey r more comfortable than here??
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Larrynext: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
There are Nigerians here who are suffering but doesn't want to go home without achieving anything, I saw one Nigerian begging for money along the Georgian street, there are Nigerians who are studying and relying on parents, some doing biz. But my guy, the only difference btw Georgia and naija aside the light there is the government is putting infrastructure on ground there, there is job in naija compare to Georgia, you can't even see factory work advert, so going with aim if working might be pipe dream, for biz ? Good.
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by obalukan: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Which type of business can one do there?
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by 22much(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2012
thanks larrynext
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by keystone123(m): 5:16am On Jun 28, 2012
What is the defference between north cyprus and georgia in europe as a student. What are the opportunity between in north cyprus over georgia or georgia possess ovee north cyprus for a student.
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by roadmap001: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
I av not been to georgia but got lot of partnership in there for real there is no job but the only advise I can give is get a short course and proceed to poland to further the course the cost is just 930USD and duration is 6months! Best of luck
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by ibrak200: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2012
@poster; please how do you go about the visa. I mean how do you get the visa
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by keycash: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
I have a georgia visa can any one tell me about their education system. Compare to Nigeria,how far about their internet facilities I need advice
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by juman(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
Even a nigerian is in georgia struggling. Very unfortunate.

Bros, I think you should not be ashamed to return home (nigeria) if that place is too difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pls what is the best bussiness to setup in georgia as a student?
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can i av a resident permit as a student in georgia Ãήϑ can i use it to visit neighboring countries?pls reply urgently!
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by tim12345: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
ok
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by julianauche19: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
please am working towards comin to georgia by feb 2013,so pls what re the type of business that somone can be doin there as a student and like how much can somone use to start a business there since u said i can not get work if i come there.thanks
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2012
@timi ar U̶̲̥̅̊ still in georgia,i jst wnt to come Ãήϑ study Ãήϑ set up business
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
@julianuche mayb we can plan 2geda!wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink?
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by julianauche19: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
presleypin: @julianuche mayb we can plan 2geda!wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink?
cool but we need to know the type of business one can do there and the estimate for setting up such business,
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by tim12345: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
h
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by tim12345: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
ok
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
@tim wat will it cost M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to study in france?ar U̶̲̥̅̊ in france studying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa / Top 5 Ways To Conquer Long Queues At Nigerian Airports / Bad Road: Abia Communities Protest Against Coys, Give December Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.