Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Advice Me On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On What To Do (2955 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by lifestyle1(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2012
queenasasili: my boyfriend is on my nick to marry
him before he go out of the country
next month but am not ready for marriage
now I have explain to him but his angry dat is like I don't want to marry him I don't know to make him understand me pls I need advice from u guys on what to do and how to make him understand me

How old are you ? undecided
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by mcnepow(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2012
^How does ONLY her age relate to bin unready for marriage?? For every post on NL, people frocking ask dat questn.
She possibly is not ready emotionaly, still schooling etc etc. No be by force to marry na. It has to be agreed upon by both parties involved, let d guy soft pedal.
@Poster, I guess he is afraid of loosing u to a SharpBadtNaijaBoi after he leaves. Get engaged to him, that should calm him down.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kpolli(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2012
Eeya
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2012
kpolli: Eeya

I hate that word
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kpolli(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

I hate that word

Pele
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Scash(f): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2012
Yh, just get engagd.

And nxt time wen someone asks for ur age here, ignore it.. They r only tryin to sass u...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Scash: Yh, just get engagd.

And nxt time wen someone asks for ur age here, ignore it.. They r only tryin to sass u...

how old are you?
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
Do not agree to such conditions, it almost always ends badly. Also, be careful so dat he doesnt get u pregnant b4 travellin.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Scash(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

how old are you?
If u're gonna be a smarta$$, first u got to be smart. Doesnt luk ike u r... So, u're just an a$$
Leave road
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kingrhirhs(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Is he d same guy dat want u to stay with d mom? If he is not going 2 stay more dan a year, marry him. More dan dat, u need grace. On d other hand, wat are u doin now dat make u think u are not ready?
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
i have a friend who is 20 and is married. She's a undergraduate like myself. Whats the biggy?just dont get pregnant!!. YET.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by lifestyle1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
queenasasili: am 23yrs old

You are not too young to get married my dear considering the fact that getting a good husband is scarce but you need to put somethings into consideration, ie.

How long is he staying abroad ?

What is the purpose of his travel ? school, work etc..

Will he invite you to join him in the nearby future ? if yes, ask him when..

The answers you get from him will determine what your decision should be.

If his answers is favorable to you,I will advice you to be engaged with him, let him introduce you to his family and also take him to your family.

Good luck and I wish you best of luck....

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by KevinII(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
now I have explain to him but his angry dat is like I don't want to marry him I don't know to make him understand me pls I need advice from u guys on what to do and how to make him understand me

OP, What is he doing on your neck? I expect him to be between your legs giving you heavenly feelings....jusasking undecided
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by mcnepow(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
life_style:

You are not too young to get married my dear considering the fact that getting a good husband is scarce

Kevin_II:

OP, What is he doing on your neck? I expect him to be between your legs giving you heavenly feelings....
Heheheheh. . . I haff die!!! grin cheesy
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Scash:
If u're gonna be a smarta$$, first u got to be smart. Doesnt luk ike u r... So, u're just an a$$
Leave road

do you know how sweet you move your lips when angry? marry me
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
You have said it yourselve that you are not ready. Don't do something you will regret and wait until you are completely sure
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by lifestyle1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
mcnepow:

Heheheheh. . . I haff die!!! grin cheesy

young man y did you quote me ? undecided
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
[size=15pt]poster, u still need alot of d1cks down below, u need to test the big curvy ones, u need to test the small fat ones, u need to test the long straight ones, you need to test the banana ones to know which one suits you beta, so to me, i get ur drift, abeg no marry am o.. he wants to tie you down while he catches his fun abroad. My advice, ask him to go and come back & if God says u will be together then u wud still be single for him and him alone.. Shekena cheesy osamo[/size]
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by mcnepow(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
life_style:

young man y did you quote me ? undecided
Read d bolded parts of my post, u go see why I quote u tongue
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2012

Just what is he suppose to understand? That the girl he wants to be his life partner is saying no for no justifiable reason?

Since you are not ready for marriage break up with him and go and keep having the fun you are looking for.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by lifestyle1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
mcnepow:
Read d bolded parts of my post, u go see why I quote u tongue

and what's wrong with it ? undecided
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by cowgurl: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
Poster: Getting married should be your decision and no one else, if u ain't ready, u ain't. I really do not support the idea of any one getting married to som person travellin outta d country and then leaving the other spouse behind esp newly weds. Well, that's not the issue here. The truth is, there is absolutely nothing u can do to mak him undastand ur reason for saying No cos as it stands now, lots of stuff are goin on through his mind about your rejection, so just give him some time and then go see him before he travels out and again explain ur reasons to him but I stil doubt this is gonna change anytin about ow way he feels but just do it cos u owe him dat much and just incase he wants ur word about waiting for him till he returns, just tell him what will be, will be and pls avoid makin promises.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by bittyend(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
cowgurl: Poster: Getting married should be your decision and no one else, if u ain't ready, u ain't. I really do not support the idea of any one getting married to som person travellin outta d country and then leaving the other spouse behind esp newly weds. Well, that's not the issue here. The truth is, there is absolutely nothing u can do to mak him undastand ur reason for saying No cos as it stands now, lots of stuff are goin on through his mind about your rejection, so just give him some time and then go see him before he travels out and again explain ur reasons to him but I stil doubt this is gonna change anytin about ow way he feels but just do it cos u owe him dat much and just incase he wants ur word about waiting for him till he returns, just tell him what will be, will be and pls avoid makin promises.

babes, when am I gonna smell ya pum? wink

Love ya loadz. kiss
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by cowgurl: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
bittyend:
babes, when am I gonna smell ya pum? wink

Love ya loadz. kiss
What? THRASH kings ain't my thing grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by stokolie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
@poster.
sometimes certain major decisions of life are difficult to make sometimes when they come the tendecy of the feeling of not be ready re always imminent.do u love this guy to want to spend ur life with him whenever u re ready to get married? if yes why wait....
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by lifestyle1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
Scash: Yh, just get engagd.

And nxt time wen someone asks for ur age here, ignore it.. They r only tryin to [b]sass [/b]u...

undecided
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
queenasasili: I went to his house
since his nt picking
my calls but his was
not at home I later
went back he was inside
his room n refuse to ans
me he later came out and
say that his angry with
me so he don't have any
thing to tell me

Please stop disturbing the young man jor! Go and look for your playmates and leave serious minded men alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage. / 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Without Limbs? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.