Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? (6142 Views)

Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: Just say it's a loan and you gonna pay back, I for one do not have a problem with it, I can even borrow money from my supposed enemies to start my biz as long as I can pay back.

Lol . . . Business is never predictable, so how would you be so sure you would be able to pay it back
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Lai lai mehnnnnnnnnnnnn Ko Jo... angry
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Deeaba(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
Well I think d guy's father-in-law gave him the money in good faith and if i were to be the guy's father in law i ll also give him the money.It shows that the father in law wants the best for his son in law.there is also nothing bad with the guy collecting the money. But as for the woman i think some other things might be responsible for her change in behaviour.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by niddamugu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Collect the money with ease. The wife is stupid to disrespect her husband because of that. After-all her father gave the money because she was MARRIED to her husband. angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by tom08: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
why not
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Accepting a cash gift from your father-in-law means, you've basically sold your rights, and respect in your marriage to him..
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Rhino5dm: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Are you married?

niddamugu: Collect the money with ease. The wife is stupid to disrespect her husband because of that. After-all her father gave the money because she was MARRIED to her husband. angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by PrinceDudu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex: Accepting a cash gift from your father-in-law means, you've basically sold your rights, and respect in your marriage to him..

that is if you are sure of not using the money wisely...
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Clerverly: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
I would only collect under one condition and that is if the In-Law is not Otedollas.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by bonna4u(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
There is nothing wrong with that unless there are conditions attached to it. Such a wife would have gone sour even if her father hadn't given the guy some money in the past.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by ebamma(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
the right question to ask is will you take a cheque or will you receive in cash.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cdoffx(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
i've not been in marriage before from what i got to know an average woman tend to a one point in time raise some ego over the fact that her father was a contribution to my success. so what i'll do is to fake to rejection then accept on the ground that i'll rather take it as a loan ofcourse i know he may not take it back then but i'll have something to justify any action against my wife should she begin to behave funny
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Clerverly: I would only collect under one condition and that is if the In-Law is not Otedollas.

I am sure that even from Otedola, you would . . . Lol
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Pakavy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hassan11: what do u think about this. It happened to someone not me. I just want us to share ideas on this. A guy was given a cash gift by his father-inlaw to boost his biz bt somewhere along the way d wife started disrespecting d husband because of dat. Let us share d positive and negative effect of dis to educate ourselves. Would you as a guy collect a cash gift of N5m as a guy from ur father-inlaw? Ladies wat's ur opinion on this?
y not as per person wey dey chop him daughter i go chop him money and if she wan disrespect me cos of dat i go chop ha father join am
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: y not as per person wey dey chop him daughter i go chop him money and if she wan disrespect me cos of dat i go chop ha father join am

You would chop the father, the way you are chopping the daughter, na wa oh . . . Hope everyone is reading what i am reading?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by waja(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Lordave: [b][/b] which kind stupid question b this? ur finicial status decides 4 u
. You got it right, but don't be harsh next time.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Wilsoncaleb(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
a gift is a gift, for me am down with it.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by pawesome(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
 go chop d money,chop d woman n humble her join....wife disrespectin! Dt guy no get balls
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by phadat(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hassan11: what do u think about this. It happened to someone not me. I just want us to share ideas on this. A guy was given a cash gift by his father-inlaw to boost his biz bt somewhere along the way d wife started disrespecting d husband because of dat. Let us share d positive and negative effect of dis to educate ourselves. Would you as a guy collect a cash gift of N5m as a guy from ur father-inlaw? Ladies wat's ur opinion on this?
if my inlaw is otedola I wont
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
phadat: if my inlaw is otedola I wont

Are you sure?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Abbeycity88(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
so far its a gift and nt a bribe i wil authoritatively colect it and find somtin 2 top it up!
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Pakavy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You would chop the father, the way you are chopping the daughter, na wa oh . . . Hope everyone is reading what i am reading?
oga fhemmo use hausa interpret am.4get d english.how u dey nah
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: oga fhemmo use hausa interpret am.4get d english.how u dey nah

My brother from the other mother, i am doing well oh . . . Lol cool
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hassan11:

that is true o. But such a man wil definitely link his wife's sudden disrespect to d money.
Then the guy is to be blamed for his poor judgement
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then the guy is to be blamed for his poor judgement

But was poor about the judgement?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by kaeto(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
I will for no reason accept such. God forbid it. Never! They will assume they picked u from d slums , cleaned n made u.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

But was poor about the judgement?
Go and read from the beginning
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
naijasexy: From a father-in-law?

Without a second thought!!!

Same here!!! I wont think twice!!! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cowgurl: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:
Lol . . . Business is never predictable, so how would you be so sure you would be able to pay it back
Oh dear, what will you rather me say, that my hubby shouldn't collect the cash gift from my dad? 'l give him a thundering knock on his chauvinistic head. And if my dad wants to disrespect him cos of the so called cash-gift, he'l definitely gonna pass through me.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
I wont receive anything less than 5 billion from inlaw, 5m too small
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: Oh dear, what will you rather me say, that my hubby shouldn't collect the cash gift from my dad? 'l give him a thundering knock on his chauvinistic head. And if my dad wants to disrespect him cos of the so called cash-gift, he'l definitely gonna pass through me.

That is the voice of a true woman . . . keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Bosoms Like Crazy? / See This White Girl Slim Yansh.(pic) / Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.